Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR - page 72. (Read 83815 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I heard that FortFC wanted to get FCA license. How much time will it take them?
It seems to me that the process is already launched, but it certainly won’t be short. I think that it’ll take them a year.
FCA is a British license, isn’t it? So will they be focused on working in this region?   

No. This license opens vast legal space for the project all over the world. It’ll get new opportunities, scalability options and etc.
Activity: 39
It seems to me that the process is already launched, but it certainly won’t be short. I think that it’ll take them a year.
FCA is a British license, isn’t it? So will they be focused on working in this region?   
Activity: 53
Activity: 54
Activity: 210
Is the company planning to set offices up in various countries in the future?
Listen, as far as i know, they will certainly need to set up offices in London, Sydney and Tokyo to get the licenses that they need.
Activity: 39
Is the company planning to set offices up in various countries in the future?
Activity: 266
What marketing channels will you use for promotion of FortFC and which ones do you already use?
Activity: 30
What advantages will your platform get due to obtaining such licenses as FCA, JFSA and ASIC?
Activity: 238
Even if your project is unique, competitors will appear during the course of time. Have you already created a strategy for fighting against the competitors?
Activity: 31
Why do you think that FortFC will become the first player in the market? Aren’t there any other projects of such sort?
Activity: 17
How much time will you need after the end of the ICO to get all the licenses needed for operation of FortFC platform?   
Good day,
As in accordance with the current roadmap of the project the final license is to be applied for during 2024. But if we would be able to complete all the steps before this date, of course, we will inform all the client about this in advance. Thanks
Why is getting all these licenses takes so much time? Won’t absence of some licenses influence FortFC’s operation?
Activity: 40
In general, the project is interesting. Probably, it really has no competitors, but, frankly speaking, i’m not well acquainted with this market. It’s a pity that it is focused on corporate clients – brokers – only. I think that FortFC deprives itself of a considerable share of the market.   

FortFC will be available not only to corporate clients. Ordinary traders will also be able to work via it, trading in the cryptocurrency market.
It’s weird, looks like i’ve missed this info Sad
Maybe, you did. The ones who have been interested in the project for a long time know that a trader can trade at the most profitable price using all the liquidity sources that FortFC unifies.
How did they determine that they would have the most profitable prices?

Good day,
The client would be provided with a possibility to select a price at particular moment from the pool of different connected exchanges.Therefore, one can choose the best price among different ones offered at the moment of purchasing or selling. Thanks
So it will be possible buy cryptocurrencies on any exchange connected to FortFC in a couple of clicks using a single interface?
Activity: 35
FortFS broker really as popular as it is claimed to be? I have never heard about it. Many emphasize the fact that its popularity may help to develop FortFC.   
I believe that FortFS broker is quite a big project. It managed to get a big audience of traders who regularly work on the market via it for 8 years of operation.
Does FortFS really have a lot of clients?
Judging by official info, broker services clients from more than 100 countries. Project’s client base is more than 300k traders’ accounts.
So it’s possible that some part of FortFS clients will be interested in FortFC services and new platform will have its own audience from the very beginning?   
Activity: 42
FortFS broker really as popular as it is claimed to be? I have never heard about it. Many emphasize the fact that its popularity may help to develop FortFC.   
I believe that FortFS broker is quite a big project. It managed to get a big audience of traders who regularly work on the market via it for 8 years of operation.
Judging by official info, broker services clients from more than 100 countries. Project’s client base is more than 300k traders’ accounts.
Activity: 38
Activity: 42
Activity: 38
Activity: 23
Why don’t you consider option of implementation of your technologies for  MetaTrader 4 which is also popular?
Activity: 55
Will stablecoins be available for trading in your system? 
Activity: 61
I’ve just read that tokens of promising ICOs will appear in FortFC system. How will you determine whether this or that ICO is promising?   
Pages:
Jump to: