Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][MNPRESALE] Enox Coin Mobile Staking Project - Pure POS/MN - page 10. (Read 18284 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Activity: 140
Just reading their whitepaper and look at the composition of their team I think this will be a successful project  in the future because it is quite unique as to compare to other platforms
Activity: 84

COMING SOON:
I really am really interested in this project. I am new here yet this project already caught me off guard by mentioning the proof of stake your digital currency.

BlockExplorer

[/quote] yes I totally agree with what you are saying because sow nowadays are kind not tereny anymore so people choose proof of staking
Activity: 182
We want to make pros and cons?
Its a nobrain call.

Remember this post! Cool

Wait, are you asking for the pros and cons? or just nevermind it because the project is so great? hmm Got me thinking what could be their pros and cons... Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 22
We want to make pros and cons?
Its a nobrain call.

Remember this post! Cool
Enox project best idea providing a unique platform this project can build to a super easy /comfortable way using mobile phone's checking your acounts and other purpose.
Activity: 182
First time I saw a cryptocurrency project which focuses more on mobile users. Great job and nice way of innovating things. Hope you will also address some security issues that are present on mobile users.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
Im sure this project will succeed because it is very convenient to all users. Most of the people nowadays are using mobile phones with this technology it is very convenient to them to check your account and stakes. Nice idea enox and goodluck.

Absolutely! No doubt this project will succeed! As i've read their website and whitepaper together with their vision to the project, all details needed was delivered well! Goodluck enox coin team and will look forward for the success of this project.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Looking forward for the success of this project..goodluck to the whole team.
Activity: 154
Im sure this project will succeed because it is very convenient to all users. Most of the people nowadays are using mobile phones with this technology it is very convenient to them to check your account and stakes. Nice idea enox and goodluck.
Activity: 70
**French Translation**

Nous quittons maintenant l'ancien mode de rémunération (POW) Nous croyons que personne n'a besoin de dépenser des milliers de dollars pour une plate-forme minière et de gagner des bénéfices,
Proof of Stake est une ancienne façon de gagner aussi, mais laissons cela dans la plate-forme mobile, nous croyons que l'intégration de POS dans le monde mobile pourrait même aider la cryptospace.
Le nombre d'utilisateurs mobiles dans le monde augmente rapidement avec une estimation de 2 milliards d'utilisateurs mobiles à ce jour.
Les avantages significatifs du PoS incluent la sécurité, la réduction du risque de centralisation et l'efficacité énergétique, avec un simple clic sur votre appareil pour le laisser fonctionner en arrière-plan et en jeu.

Fournir au monde un niveau d'expérience de premier ordre au sein de la cryptospace avec des moyens de gagner en sécurité et moins cher. Nous avons choisi le mobile pour présenter 2 milliards d'utilisateurs au CRYPTO.

Total de 100,000 ENX à ete  distribute pour ceux participent a notre airdrop.
TOUS LES PARTICIPANTS SERONT VERIFIE 1 PAR 1 PAR NOTRE EQUIPE
*les pièces seront envoyées une semaine après le airdrop à la fin des vérifications

*AIRDROP EST FERMÉ NOUS AVONS ATTEINT NOS PARTICIPANTS MAXIMALES*
FINI: MAI 6 2018

MN PRE SALE est à la hauteur pour développer notre propre projet de staking sur mobile et les listes d'échange. Un total de 300 000 ENX sera disponible dans les ventes
COMMENCE LE 1 MAI, 2018
DISPONIBLE SUR NOTRE DISCORD

HAUTEUR DE BLOC |RECOMPOENSE |NOEUDS-MAITRES |STAKERS
  < 755,600         10 ENX             6.5 ENX         3.5 ENX
755601-1043999     5 ENX            3.25 ENX         1.75 ENX
1044000-1562398    2 ENX              1.3 ENX         0.7 ENX
   > 1562399          1 ENX             0.65 ENX         0.35 ENX

L'équipe d'ENOX sera heureuse pour un coup de main

ANN TRADUCTION = 500 ENX
LIVRE BLANC TRADUCTION = 700 ENX

Télécharger le fichier PDF ci-dessous pour la configuration de masternode.

BIENTOT:

BlockExplorer

Activity: 294
Do you plan to add social media campaign and signature campaign for your bounty?
Activity: 378
As ive read the whitepaper, i was amazed with enoxcoin platform.  This is kinda amazing, a proof of stake coin(pos) which you can do the staking fast and easy,and at top of that,it will soon can be use to pay bill,merchants and many more.
That's amazing indeed.. A platform that allows you to check your account and stakes using their mobile app is very convenient.. And the fact that soon their coin can be use as a mode of payment-bills, merchants and many more, it simply gives a user and customer a big satisfaction.
Activity: 224
Its a great project indeed..this coin is the future of crypto currency.. one day it will be the major coin of crypto world. hope for the best.

Yes, i am pretty sure that will happen in less due time. Enox Coin is the best newest mobile staking of today’s cryptocurrency generation.
Activity: 238
Enox coin gives a lot of benefits of privacy in cryptocurrencies are that they become fungible and safer to use.
Activity: 238
Its a great project indeed..this coin is the future of crypto currency.. one day it will be the major coin of crypto world. hope for the best.
copper member
Activity: 17
It looks this project is very interesting,good luck to the whole team...do you have any bounty?

Hello, yes! we are running some bounties on our official discord server, Hop in and take a look..
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
It looks this project is very interesting,good luck to the whole team...do you have any bounty?
I can say that Enox is a brilliant project. Imagine a fully decentralized app with a full node. A unique concept that allow a mobile devices to work like a normal computer that will sync and help the Enox Blockchain. Cant wait to experience it as soon as possible.
Yes Enox project probably i recommended to whole community the concept was so very good idea the dev,  was so so approaching and always active. my total support is in their.
Activity: 46
This is the year of the real-life applications of blockchain, kust like this project, it will work well for you guys
Pages:
Jump to: