Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][MNPRESALE] Enox Coin Mobile Staking Project - Pure POS/MN - page 11. (Read 18284 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
A very convenient way to earn passively is by using a mobile device which you can carry around, imagine a single click you can earn and that is through Proof of Stake that offers security, reduced risk of centralization, and energy efficiency. I'm really into earning through mobile devices.
Activity: 224
I can say that Enox is a brilliant project. Imagine a fully decentralized app with a full node. A unique concept that allow a mobile devices to work like a normal computer that will sync and help the Enox Blockchain. Cant wait to experience it as soon as possible.
Activity: 140
smartphone users must be informed about this great project aside from using phone they have the opportunity to be part of this great project . I will support this project because this will give great success and the team behind this are really intelligent . thanks for making such a wonderful  and amazing project
I love to know there is a mobile friendly ico this is for smartphone users like me i can check my account and stakes where ever iam as long as there is internet connections
That exactly people wants to be part from this project aiming a high quality platform that everyone needs good luck team.
Activity: 238
Enox was born from choosing and forking the best privacy coins it is a new digital online money with the technology of blockchain and masternode.
Activity: 112
smartphone users must be informed about this great project aside from using phone they have the opportunity to be part of this great project . I will support this project because this will give great success and the team behind this are really intelligent . thanks for making such a wonderful  and amazing project
I love to know there is a mobile friendly ico this is for smartphone users like me i can check my account and stakes where ever iam as long as there is internet connections
Looks like this project will be successful. They do have a very nice platform by using POS and making fast and easy staking. A very unique platform that will surely support by most investors. Goodluck Team Enox!!
This project is quite unique because it will make the staking process more easy and fast. This will be a successful project congrats in advance
This is very important contribution to the entire crypto community. Nowadays we want conviency on every thing like transaction and payment, which is almost digital today. Enox provides us to earn through our mobile. This  is made from new technologies so I assure that this project will achieve its goal and be successful.         
Activity: 126
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
people who can only afford smartphone will be given an opportunity to try enoxcoin staking . good and great project . i can consider team as generous because of the concept they give people an opportunity where they can earn from the project . i wish for the success of enoxcoin
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Enox coin mobile staking is a really great project because it is very convinient that you can do stakingin just using a mobile phone. You can check it anywhere you go if you have internet access.
Activity: 128
Looks like this project will be successful. They do have a very nice platform by using POS and making fast and easy staking. A very unique platform that will surely support by most investors. Goodluck Team Enox!!

Yes this is also the quality that I've been looking for on a project like this. I will surely support this project. Using Mobile phones for POS is really convenient for most investors.
Activity: 280
What kind of discounts are offered to early investors? How were said discounts determined? Do the discounts incentivize HODLing or profit taking upon launch?
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Upon reading the white paper of this platform enoxcoin really amazed me because a proof of stake coin which you can do staking fast and easy..very unique concept.
Wow this is a great project. I think it will be successful considering the numbers of mobile users in the world and just get the percentage of it, It will be big
Mining through mobile devices is very applicable and convenient since it is handy, it is used everyday and almost everyone has its own device so the more a user that is connected to the Enox blockchain it will be very convenient.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
As ive read the whitepaper, i was amazed with enoxcoin platform.  This is kinda amazing, a proof of stake coin(pos) which you can do the staking fast and easy,and at top of that,it will soon can be use to pay bill,merchants and many more.
Activity: 126
the project aims to provide an opportunity to the people who have smartphone with the use of their mobile phone they can start earning form enox staking project . People nowadays have own phones and this will be a big help for all . Thanks to the team who created such a wonderful project and i can see great success in this
Activity: 280
It is good to have a portable wallet for my account and this is the one that  I would like to use as a platform. How long do you estimate it will take for the network to launch and see adoption?
Activity: 378
This ann thread is well created.. All the informations needed was already posted.. Everyone who will visit this thread will already understand what this project for.. But still advised to visit their websites to learn more about the project. Very unique concept..
Pages:
Jump to: