Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][MNPRESALE] Enox Coin Mobile Staking Project - Pure POS/MN - page 8. (Read 18283 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Great! After reading the whitepaper, i am impressed with the concise and straight forward and to the point of this project. one of the best organized and seemly solid platform and project!
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
It seems very amazing project for the future, It looks like this project is a lot of support from a team that has a good quality.I'm sure this project will be a huge success. Projects that have a bright future.
Activity: 322
I consider that Enox coin is one of the promising projects in which you need to invest, and in the future to increase your capital with it's mobile staking project. I advise you to study the white paper of this project. A respectable team works on this project! I believe that this project will achieve its results. To the whole team I wish you success! I will follow your further development. Thanks you!
Activity: 280
Enox coin project has a very great idea of mining because through mobile phone, you don't need to set up and buy an expensive mining rigs just to mine. This will be a success project.

Impressive idea that surely all crypto miner lover will desire to have. Very convenient and innovative. Surely Enox Coin will have a space in our cryptocurrency. Great success is just near.

Yes it is truly a convenient way of mining through mobile phones even when we are out of home to use laptops and desktops. We can still continue mining using our android phones. Meaning we could mine everywhere we go. Thank You! Enox Team for this very nice platform.
 Mining on mobile phones weren't so much famed in this point but with their project it can easily rise up to be known for helping miners to easily check and conclude their work in this type of thing.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
When I see projects selling MN thru discord, I just wish that the project has long-term plans for those investors. Because what I've seen recently is that, after selling those coins, the dev team starts to slow down and the communication is too difficult. When you question them, they will ban you in discord. So I just hope that this will be different from the others. Good luck!
Merit: 100
Great and nice platform project, I realized that it turns out there are no direct entrants at the moment, with the same potential and advancement, I hope this project will be sucess.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Enox coin project helps people to earn more coins by staking and they can do it with the use  smart phones. It is very great idea that you can now mine in your mobile phones because it is less hassle and you can do it anywhere.

Merit: 103
Enox coin project has a very great idea of mining because through mobile phone, you don't need to set up and buy an expensive mining rigs just to mine. This will be a success project.

Impressive idea that surely all crypto miner lover will desire to have. Very convenient and innovative. Surely Enox Coin will have a space in our cryptocurrency. Great success is just near.

Yes it is truly a convenient way of mining through mobile phones even when we are out of home to use laptops and desktops. We can still continue mining using our android phones. Meaning we could mine everywhere we go. Thank You! Enox Team for this very nice platform.
Activity: 224

Activity: 238
Merit: 11
what is best about the project was many people has the chance to be part of their project this will create good positive feedback from the project and will create big communtiy . The project will be a big help to the people since this can educate people about cryptocurrency . I wish for the success of the project and more success for the team 
Activity: 126
the project concept is really great it enables to create opportunity to the people to earn crypto with their own mobile phones , crypto currency are inevitable its a part of our modern technology and we need to be part of this new form of coin which we can earn through using our smartphones . Team made such  brilliant project like this
Stable prospective project, Enox coin which I would recommend to everyone who is in mobile staking. Also, the guys have a group in which they very quickly laid out the latest news about both their company and the general situation on the market. Do not miss the opportunity to join. I think this project is really a big innovation in the blockchain technology! I appreciate the work of the staff behind the project and i think that big achievements can be reached in a reasonable time.
O great, mobile staking will be the best one to do if you're currently moving from one point to another. This opportunity to reach out to their platform is really is a great of a deal to be missed.
Activity: 322
Stable prospective project, Enox coin which I would recommend to everyone who is in mobile staking. Also, the guys have a group in which they very quickly laid out the latest news about both their company and the general situation on the market. Do not miss the opportunity to join. I think this project is really a big innovation in the blockchain technology! I appreciate the work of the staff behind the project and i think that big achievements can be reached in a reasonable time.
Activity: 126
since most of the people nowadays has the  smartphones they can now be part of our crypto world with the use of enoxcoin staking program with the use of their android phones they can start earning coin with their phone. the team made such a brilliant idea , it can open up curiosity of the people about  crypto this will become a great opportunity among us
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
one of the best project i have seen , the project will give the people an opportunity to earn crypto , with this they can educate themselves in cryptocurrency  . The project is a great opportunity to teach people what is crypto . I wish for more interesting projects will come .
This is a good news for all mobile users who loves to earn on crypto currency this is a great work thanks to this you have my support! Thank you enox for your great vision
Having this platform will not just give you a freedom of time but will also give you an advantage in doing all your work in the crypto market. the project is good for the investors and I'm sure they will patronize this.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Great idea of mining! This project is worth it. Because on this earning will not compensate the damage of Mobile.. Kudos to all people behind the success of this project.
Enox coin mobile staking is really a great project because you can now do mining just using your mobile phone and it supports both ios and android so there will be no problem for people who wants to join in this staking.
Activity: 224
CONFIRMED LISTINGS

MAY 26,2018  Listed on Escodex https://www.escodex.com/
JUNE 1 , 2018   Listed on Cryptobridge https://crypto-bridge.org/

Starting these days mentioned above you may start trading ENX paired to BTC

Impressive. Enox Coin is making history in our crypto industry. Hopefully it  will also be listed in many more big exchanges in less due time. Superb team effort behind. More progress to come.
Pages:
Jump to: