Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][MNPRESALE] Enox Coin Mobile Staking Project - Pure POS/MN - page 2. (Read 18283 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Good community with their Best Helpful behaviours. This project will go so far for sure.Such Active DEVs & full team.
Activity: 7
Another Great Project with a big goal.Nice & Active Community. One of the best Coin with Good POW & POS.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
I do not think it's a farce, I think they still work behind the curtains, but I will only give credits when I receive the WPP translation made to Portuguese, one week waiting and several requests, no sending and no response
Activity: 22
This above is a common reaction when you sold everything and you got banned for spreading FUD in discord.
Anyway misunderstanding have been cleared.
Dev have met the community and things are going the right way again.
Tnx
Suerte

Activity: 20
Fuck this scam coin...

Danger no invest this shit coin
Activity: 9
How do you maintain the price of the coin/profitability of the staker/masternode holder when the supply are infinite? Lesser block reward doesn't seems to do the magic here.
Activity: 434
FINAL DATE OF MOBILE POS RELEASE " 24 /06/2018 " Pre beta test register via DM of your full discord username with tag! Beta test start  starts on 15/06/2018 until release. Get your spot now
Activity: 476
Best project ever, period!!!!
Activity: 192
Activity: 20

Hello Community,  Greetings!!!
We all are experienced that project "ENOX" is one of the best Projects which are the application of block chain Technology.So, friends lets join our hands together and wish project ENOX all the best for the upcoming progress and events.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
I like this project, a good and strong team of developers.
Activity: 476
Don't forget that we are at the Discord always sharing updated information, we are waiting for you.

OK, Thank you.
I´m yet waiting for the translation payment,
Portuguese WPP is available on Portuguese Thread but i only have 500ENX to the ANN Thread.
I´m Waiting 700ENX to the Whitepaper translation

Address sended in PM to EnoxDev
Sad SadSad Sad

Mate, please send Portuguese community to our discord  https://discord.gg/HzrtUR

Thank you   ENOX ROCKSSSSSSSSSSSS
Activity: 16
One of the most active community. well directed & doing well. Very attractable MN & STAKE.
Activity: 13
Nice community, very good project. Next bitcoin
Activity: 27
Cryptobridge is at the door! Time to see what Enox got Smiley

Join us on discord if you want to learn more about Enox with a friendly community.
Activity: 61
Cool stuff.  Active community.
Activity: 3

Interesting project, with great potential, I suggest that your administrators be more attentive in Discord, Venezuela present.
Activity: 49
One of the best Community that I had ever meet.An active & very promissing Project for sure.Eveyone need to check this awesome Project.MN & STAKING WOULD BE THE BEST✌✌✌✌
Best wish for that project👌
Activity: 70
Unlike other projects which provide cryptocurrency trading, Enox positioned itself as the first project to release a mobile staking platform, which is what caught my eyes the most!!
Whitepaper is solid and explains the project in a very detailed but at the same time simple way!
Community is very active as well as devs and admins!
This is one of the few MN/POS project with a huge potential future!
Pages:
Jump to: