Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌐🌐🌐[ANN][AIRDROP][PRE-ICO] Allforcrypto a crypto alternative to ebay 💎💎💎 - page 2. (Read 12522 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
What mean Users will no longer need to search across platforms to purchase what they need ? and a lot of ecommerce in the world if i want to buy some product must have like creditcard , if i dont have i cant buy the produk so with Allforcrypto what the solution fo that ?

We will have the same items that you can buy on eBay and Amazon but only cheaper .No you do not need a credit card to purchase on the platform .You can purchase with cryptocurrency and non reversible  fiat options .Hopefully i have answer your questions.
What about the fees?How much I have to pay fees?

For buying off the platform nothing .For selling their is a flat 10% fee  on any item sold .For cashing out in AFCT tokens the sellers fee is 5% .
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
What mean Users will no longer need to search across platforms to purchase what they need ? and a lot of ecommerce in the world if i want to buy some product must have like creditcard , if i dont have i cant buy the produk so with Allforcrypto what the solution fo that ?

We will have the same items that you can buy on eBay and Amazon but only cheaper .No you do not need a credit card to purchase on the platform .You can purchase with cryptocurrency and non reversible  fiat options .Hopefully i have answer your questions.
What about the fees?How much I have to pay fees?

Do you have shop?
Yes we have here is a link to the marketplace https://allforcrypto.com/ .Were designing /upgrading it at the moment  .We will go live after the IEO is over .
When your IEO going to start and what is your plan with investments?

Also, is there any advantage of launching their IEO in Shortex?
I haven't used this exchange yet, so I really have no idea about their performance as an exchange and as IEO launchpad.
And since they are using waves blockchain, I sincerely wish them success on this platform.
Very few attained success being a waves asset.

to sum up  shortex was the best exchange to launch our frist round on since they  do not charge extortionist rates to host  a IEO .They have 100% real volume and great marketing seal the deal for us .Yeah  not that many projects using waves which i cant figure why more projects are not using it .From our point of view it more user friendly and easier to use then eth .Anyway thanks for the support .Development is going great .
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
An alternative to eBay is a very good option but what is your previous experience in terms of Payment option through the blockchain. Without any previous activity, how can people trust you, conducting IEO is a very good idea but how far you will spend the funds raised through IEO.
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
Imam Khoiri
Activity: 84
Merit: 6
With such ICO assessments that AllForCrypto has for me the question of the feasibility of investing here is even being raised. I like the clear purpose and idea of ​​the project. Their benefits to business and consumers alike are striking. I wish AllForCrypto success and achievement of their goals
How can we know about your team?
Check the website .There links to a everybody LinkedIn accounts in the team section .You can find about everybody by checking the LinkedIn  profiles .
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010
Ad maiora!
Seriously you can't even write the project name correctly on OP title..

This project smell as proper scam with multiple sock puppets accounts posting "good impressions" (fake more than Trump's fake news).

Hope you can give proof of not being a scam otherwise your project will be marked badly by the community.

Kind regards.

Hello! We have already live MVP and about 600 customers using it more than 1 year.We are transparent for everyone, so you can check all info on our website - https://allforcrypto.org/ Maybe you can share with us proofs that giving you the right to call our project "scam"?

You are the one who is required to provide proof of your so called transparency, otherwise all you write there is just noob fishing...aka scamcoin squad in action.

Be aware people, this is an HIGH RISK INVESTMENT: your "invested" a.k.a. gifted to the "dev" (clone) team CAN (and will) GO TO ZERO, NIL, NOTHING.

Stay safe out there people. Don't fall in this scam coins.

Keep ignoring my questions...this behaviour is properly scammy.

SCAM ALERT STAY AWAY FROM THIS PROJECT.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

Also, is there any advantage of launching their IEO in Shortex?
I haven't used this exchange yet, so I really have no idea about their performance as an exchange and as IEO launchpad.
And since they are using waves blockchain, I sincerely wish them success on this platform.
Very few attained success being a waves asset.
Activity: 52
Activity: 63
Merit: 15

You should reply to critic comments and question not try to avoid with some shitposting..

We already responded to you.Also your not asking questions only making accusations.We be more then happy to answer any questions you may have if there civil and respectful.
Activity: 94
COMM - A Scientific Publisher and Asset Manager
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010
Ad maiora!
Seriously you can't even write the project name correctly on OP title..

This project smell as proper scam with multiple sock puppets accounts posting "good impressions" (fake more than Trump's fake news).

Hope you can give proof of not being a scam otherwise your project will be marked badly by the community.

Kind regards.

Hello! We have already live MVP and about 600 customers using it more than 1 year.We are transparent for everyone, so you can check all info on our website - https://allforcrypto.org/ Maybe you can share with us proofs that giving you the right to call our project "scam"?

You are the one who is required to provide proof of your so called transparency, otherwise all you write there is just noob fishing...aka scamcoin squad in action.

Be aware people, this is an HIGH RISK INVESTMENT: your "invested" a.k.a. gifted to the "dev" (clone) team CAN (and will) GO TO ZERO, NIL, NOTHING.

Stay safe out there people. Don't fall in this scam coins.

And, for bitcoin's sake, I'm still really wondering why the hell you haven't corrected that OP thread title yet!

This makes me think that you even can't check a spelling error in a Title, imagine how can you manage a blockchain.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

You should reply to critic comments and question not try to avoid with some shitposting..

Your SCAM ALERT level is highly increasing.
Pages:
Jump to: