Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌐🌐🌐[ANN][AIRDROP][PRE-ICO] Allforcrypto a crypto alternative to ebay 💎💎💎 - page 3. (Read 12522 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
Project seem's very good.But I think you should do bounty.Let me know if you have done already.I want to join.

I dont think we do another bounty but we have an airdrop going on  at the moment .You can join up here https://airdropking.io/en/airdrop/afct/
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

What kind of products we can buy from your platform?
A wide range of products  but we will be mainly focusing on tech products  like mobile phones and laptops etc .Feel free to check out the marketplace here http://allforcrypto.com/ for yourself .Currently redesigning  the marketplace but we will be back up live within the next week .

Mobile phones and laptops are a big market for the future, every development will always be glimpsed by everyone in the world, this is a very brilliant step.

that is very true and I don't think it's just a cellphone or laptop but all modern electronic items in Allforcrypo might be very good to help develop this project
cool
Yes.I totally agree with you.
DO you have discount for new users?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010
Ad maiora!
And, for bitcoin's sake, I'm still really wondering why the hell you haven't corrected that OP thread title yet!

This makes me think that you even can't check a spelling error in a Title, imagine how can you manage a blockchain.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Ad maiora!
Seriously you can't even write the project name correctly on OP title..

This project smell as proper scam with multiple sock puppets accounts posting "good impressions" (fake more than Trump's fake news).

Hope you can give proof of not being a scam otherwise your project will be marked badly by the community.

Kind regards.

Hello! We have already live MVP and about 600 customers using it more than 1 year.We are transparent for everyone, so you can check all info on our website - https://allforcrypto.org/ Maybe you can share with us proofs that giving you the right to call our project "scam"?

You are the one who is required to provide proof of your so called transparency, otherwise all you write there is just noob fishing...aka scamcoin squad in action.

Be aware people, this is an HIGH RISK INVESTMENT: your "invested" a.k.a. gifted to the "dev" (clone) team CAN (and will) GO TO ZERO, NIL, NOTHING.

Stay safe out there people. Don't fall in this scam coins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
When you IEO going to start and what will be the price?
AFCT is the core asset of AllForCrypto, the new crypto marketplace. Our IEO is launching in just 6 days. Invest now

With our #IEO launch on the 5th of August, we want to make sure that the token price of #AFCT, stays stable. Now is the time to invest and you will reap the rewards after. 👍😃🎉

How can I get discount coupon?

Could you please clarify in details your question? Please feel free to join our telegram group - https://t.me/AllForCryptoCommunityChat
All the updates may be also found there

This project smell as proper scam with multiple sock puppets accounts posting "good impressions" (fake more than Trump's fake news).

Hope you can give proof of not being a scam otherwise your project will be marked badly by the community.

Kind regards.

That your opinion for what i can see were the only IEO who token will be actually useful for something and have a working product which you can use it on when the IEO is done ..It will be back up in a few days  so free free to check it out and make a small purchase if you wish to test us out .My teammake responded to you already but i gave my 2 cents as well .
Activity: 199
Merit: 2
This platform is very good and is exactly what I'm looking for. A platform where I can shop using my coins.

Kind regards.

Hello! We have already live MVP and about 600 customers using it more than 1 year.We are transparent for everyone, so you can check all info on our website - https://allforcrypto.org/ Maybe you can share with us proofs that giving you the right to call our project "scam"?
legendary
Ad maiora!

Kind regards.
When you are going to live internationally?

We already are international) We accept all countries except ones where crypto is banned
How can we track our goods after order?

You will be provided with a track number. Once you have it - it will be easy to check with your delivery agency. We will keep updated you Cool
Can we buy products using eth in your site?
Yes you most definitely can .The top 10 currencys on coinmarketcap will automatically be added as payment options
I want to know is the secure to use your site?

yes it is 100% secure .Nobody has excess  to your crypto funds or wallet.Just send the require amount to our wallet when making a purchase .
Pages:
Jump to: