Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌐🌐🌐[ANN][AIRDROP][PRE-ICO] Allforcrypto a crypto alternative to ebay 💎💎💎 - page 4. (Read 12522 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
What kind of products we can buy from your platform?
A wide range of products  but we will be mainly focusing on tech products  like mobile phones and laptops etc .Feel free to check out the marketplace here http://allforcrypto.com/ for yourself .Currently redesigning  the marketplace but we will be back up live within the next week .

Mobile phones and laptops are a big market for the future, every development will always be glimpsed by everyone in the world, this is a very brilliant step.

that is very true and I don't think it's just a cellphone or laptop but all modern electronic items in Allforcrypo might be very good to help develop this project
cool
Yes.I totally agree with you.
DO you have discount for new users?
Activity: 32
When you are going to live internationally?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
I was looking for this kind of platform.I just saw your website.It's pretty impressive.
Glad you like it .We back up live within the net few days
Do allforcrypo charge any fee to open account on your palform?
It is 100% free to open a account with us .
Activity: 67
Can we buy products using eth in your site?
Yes you most definitely can .The top 10 currencys on coinmarketcap will automatically be added as payment options
I want to know is the secure to use your site?
When we can buy products from your platform and how much will be shipping cost?

That is a good question .I think we will include shipping in the price and make it free .
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010
Ad maiora!
The crypto market is unstable now, but there is a solution. Our token, #AFCT, is launching an #IEO on the 5th of August.

Which should be the solution?  Grin

Wasting more money into shitcoins?
The crypto market is unstable now, but there is a solution. Our token, #AFCT, is launching an #IEO on the 5th of August.

Project seem very good,Best of luck.
Thanks for the support .Hopefully you buy goods on the site when it is ready
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
Yes you most definitely can .The top 10 currencys on coinmarketcap will automatically be added as payment options

Means a lot of payment options, I really like the choices that you are presenting, because I currently only trust coin top marketcap for payments like this.
I checked your website it's very nice and user friendly.

We have the best designers  working around the clock  on making it  easy and simple to use.Hopefully we be back up live this  Tuesday
Can I list my product in your platform?

Yes you can as long as it a legal product . It free to list but there is a 10% commission on any successful sale .For cashing out in AFCT tokens however there is a reduction in commission
Activity: 24
How much will be the shipping cost?
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
Can I list my product in your platform?
A wide range of products  but we will be mainly focusing on tech products  like mobile phones and laptops etc .Feel free to check out the marketplace here http://allforcrypto.com/ for yourself .Currently redesigning  the marketplace but we will be back up live within the next week .

Mobile phones and laptops are a big market for the future, every development will always be glimpsed by everyone in the world, this is a very brilliant step.

They sure are we figure crypto user generally are interested  in tech products so that why we are focusing on then .Hopefully it will pay off for us
A wide range of products  but we will be mainly focusing on tech products  like mobile phones and laptops etc .Feel free to check out the marketplace here http://allforcrypto.com/ for yourself .Currently redesigning  the marketplace but we will be back up live within the next week .
I looked at your site quite a lot of different products are offered. Will the goods be delivered only to certain countries or around the world?

It depends on the item .Some will be shipped around the world while others  can only be shipped to  a certain  country/area . Everything will be clearly mark and categories on the marketplace .
Activity: 2226
Merit: 344

that is very true and I don't think it's just a cellphone or laptop but all modern electronic items in Allforcrypo might be very good to help develop this project
cool
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

Pages:
Jump to: