Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROPS] Cryptonodes CNMC Masternode & Staking Swiss thinking Projekt - page 2. (Read 1655 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0
I really like this project. I think it has a great upward trend. It is an ideal and a belief! I will always support you!
Activity: 51
The project was mentioned in the telegram channel of new coin notifications
But i need more detailed information about it
Is there a plan to prepare for the exchange ?when? Huh

Activity: 209
Merit: 10
I like the development team, because I am confident in the professionalism of these people. Many of them participated in the creation of large projects, which we all know!
Activity: 2
your team is good team. I hope you will bring future. thank you. Good job
Activity: 79
This roject is failry new and doesnt have a lot of marketing. However it looks different from others what i have seen so far, and kinda excited and interested in joining the community. Happy to put in my bits of effort if received the bounty to support the blockchain... Smiley

My wallet address is - CTUGmQC8AneDhguf3Egivq1ZpTrTj1vWiQ

CTUGmQC8AneDhguf3Egivq1ZpTrTj1vWiQ
Activity: 3
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
Activity: 50
Cryptonodes can allow every user to participate in the fair, but I think that the promotion and promotion of the early stage is not enough, I hope to be strengthened!
Activity: 258
Merit: 57
I'm in the Discord, and received the 50 CNMCs, is there any other airdrop method, only POS get coins?
Activity: 22
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
MAC OS Wallet cannot be installed, version is High Sierra 10.13.3
I installed the wallet on my WIN computer,and I received 50 coins, thank you Dev Team and @Cryptonodes-core, hope MAC can install wallet also.
Activity: 15
I like this project, waiting for the whitepaper and roadmap, look forward to seeing more information in Cryptonodes.
what specifically did you like about whitepaper?  Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
This is a good project. People in Discord are very friendly and help solve the problem of syncing wallets.
Activity: 296
Merit: 11
just being invited by my friend, just wonder what is the mature time of CNMC, lets hope i got my airdrop Wink
Activity: 34
I have participate the discord. There is little people in it. I wonder how many people there will be.
Activity: 67
right now the only way is participate the bounty & airdrop? any other way or just pos only
we may need more details
Activity: 44
I like this project, waiting for the whitepaper and roadmap, look forward to seeing more information in Cryptonodes.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
The technology of this project is relatively new among them, so I am very interested in it. I will keep following it Wink
Activity: 39
I'm interested in this project, and hope to join the airdropa, wish the project is success, good luck dev.
Activity: 194
Merit: 1
It looks like a great project, I will invite my friends join the airdrop!!!
Activity: 258
Merit: 57
I will follow Cryptonodes, I have joined Discord, and hope to get the airdrop as soon as possible.
Pages:
Jump to: