Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROPS] Cryptonodes CNMC Masternode & Staking Swiss thinking Projekt - page 6. (Read 1655 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 13
Cryptonodes CNMC Swiss thinking Projekt

We are happy to introduce you to Cryptonodes. A Swiss thinking project.

Why was Cryptonodes created: we will use the coin as a base for our projects in the future. These include projects such as masternode-statistic platform, coin ranking platform as well as in the distant future decentralized exchanges. Cryptonodes can be used for the listing. We also believe that it is time to move the world away from traditional mining. Because even though we all enjoy it, our beautiful planet is not happy about this development. Note that only the Bitcoin network itself already uses as much power as 83% of the world's countries. And that's just a network of countless.

More information can be found in the roadmap and white paper.

Expiry of the publication:
The premine is completed and the blockchain is now frozen at block 200. Now, over a week, we will be tendering various competitions via Airdrops to win Cryptonodes. So all profits from Airdrops can be sent in block 201.
At the same time, Cryptonodes will be listed on MasternodeXchange. Thus, the trade can be started directly from block 201.
This allows a fair start for all participants and all have the same chances of making good profits while staking.

Discord Community

Twitter

Block Explorer

Github

Cryptonodes Specification
Algorithm Green Protokoll
Staking POS / Proof of stake
Blocktime 60 seconds
Transactions 154 tx/s
Total 21'000'000 CNMC
Premine 500'000 CNMC
Total 21'000'000 CNMC
Masternode Collateral 5000 CNMC
P2P Port 44221
RPC Port 34221

0 - 200 Premine
201 - 5000 1 CNMC
5001 - 25'000 30 CNMC
25'001 - 100'000 20 CNMC
100'001 - 1'050'000 10 CNMC
1'050'001 - 2'100'000 5 CNMC
2'100'001 - 3'150'000 2,5 CNMC
3'150'000 - 4'200'000 1,25 CNMC

After that, the block reward splits every 1'050'000 blocks. Until the total is generated.

Exchange
https://masternodexchange.com
Bittrex on Roadmap
Cryptopia on Roadmap
C-Cex on Roadmap
Escodex on Roadmap

We will not presale. Also no Masternode presale. In addition I would not really like to say, who has pursued the new Masternodecoins lately, who knows how much badly so developed. No, we will carry out Airdrop competitions daily from 28.05.2018 until 01.06.2018. In this way 30K coins are brought to the people. Another 70k can be purchased after the Ardrop week on MasternodeXchange.com. Everything you'll find on Discord soon.

In this sense, all a successful staking.

SO currently frozen at block 200.
when will the block start moving?  Huh
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
I'm interested in coins that offer service in the MN scene, it seems that is the only type oif mn coin that gives consistent return until now. See GIN.

If indeed the reward is low and the team makes a fork of a code tree with no problem and without reward exploit, it can be a good one.
Activity: 97
Active devs + airdrops are the best way to build a strong community  Wink. All the best.
Activity: 34
It's a good airdrop,thanks.
Activity: 68
Very nice project,i prefect it and looking it go to best.
Activity: 171
Merit: 1
Looks good. This coin has airdrop now. Hope development faster.
Activity: 50
Will be watching. Best of luck devs

CVRV34zYKHURFRn2jG7nfLx8TAnxZZXBGb
Discord ID: Mr.Magoo
Activity: 83
thanks for your airdorp, i like it ,it's a green coin,
Activity: 233
seems like a interesting and good project. will focus on it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100

I ask: Need to customize tap promotion?

AirDrop:

Cryptonodes adress: CT8gPZ1hYDcD9Ek1UrAbnssBgvsmw65XHq
My discord: 花果山#5224
Activity: 17
Good news, I hope I will be able to participate in the programs.
Activity: 15
Very nice airdrop, thanks. Great project as well, learned about it because of your airdrop!
Activity: 63
This is an excellent initiative from a great platform. I'm proud of you
Activity: 89
It looks like a good project, how can i participate it?
Activity: 60
Looks like this project is shaping up very quickly.  The team appears to be very capable, motivated, focused, and passionate!
copper member
Activity: 98
@all thanks for the nice words.

@Fluchtzwerg, thanks, is one of my main purposes with cryptonodes to make cryptos in the european room more useable and populater. so i give my best to hold all infos in german to.
Activity: 3
I've joined the Cryptonodes Discord server a couple days ago and I like what i see so far, especially the full german copy of the coin-related topics instead of a lone and dusty channel at the bottom of the channel list.

Keep it up!  Grin
Activity: 28
project looks good, lets see what happen with him in future.
Activity: 57
I wish you best with project. Hope i get airdrop and start staking from begining.
Activity: 37
AirDrop:
Cryptonodes adress: CRmHthoYdbLmRGgQ9bMMbhTrXYQ3SvAXDe
My discord: ihagame
Pages:
Jump to: