Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROPS] Cryptonodes CNMC Masternode & Staking Swiss thinking Projekt - page 4. (Read 1655 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 1
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Concerned for a long time! Good project, will continue to pay attention
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
I just realized you used a new Algo for this project, which name sounds quite interesting... Green Protokoll, can you explain more about this algo?
copper member
Activity: 98
Now we start a new Airdrop Round. Discord Invite.

Procedure: Log in to the Cryptonodes Discord Server.

Click on the server name, then Invite people.

Important: the Box «Set this link to never expire» must be checkd.

Post the received link in forums and social networks to invite people.

We will then receive the list of invitations and associated users in the backend.

Good luck
Activity: 92
very promising project, will wait for next update !!
Activity: 3
My beloved brothers and sisters, we have heard fine messages this morning, and I commend each who has participated.
Activity: 2
Always return a compliment.
Activity: 171
I think this one is the good coin at this time. Hope everyone come with us. And there has some interesting bounties.
That’s quite an improvement!
Thanks, I wasn’t sure but I’m glad it turned out well
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?
Activity: 87
Algorithm Green Protokoll is new designed? It’s great for this new algo  Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 107
Interesting coin, I like this)
 Smiley
CKcHHP5wsG98ZsF1KdDw1S6vz9wQQ9Jpzw
Activity: 113
Your site is garbled in the browser of Mozilla Firefox. When will you add whitepaper?
Activity: 188
I will definitely take part in a promising project.Good luck.

Cay2nLxjCMXCgNxR5HhTSpifHJLsxWDKSh

Activity: 7
Why was Cryptonodes created: we will use the coin as a base for our projects in the future. These include projects such as masternode-statistic platform, coin ranking platform as well as in the distant future decentralized exchanges. Cryptonodes can be used for the listing. We also believe that it is time to move the world away from traditional mining. Because even though we all enjoy it, our beautiful planet is not happy about this development. Note that only the Bitcoin network itself already uses as much power as 83% of the world's countries. And that's just a network of countless.

I hope you will success.
Activity: 2
In my understanding of this coin $CNMC - Cryptonodes, the fee is most low.
Regarding the staking, this coin is really fair for everyone and friendly to the planet.
Activity: 20
Nice project.
CSdRRrPQYmwKxe4hN41QcB3LtEeWUQWDYd
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
a very noble purpose in the created by Cryptonodes, if the destination they can run well and got a lot of support I think in the future this project going on visit by everyone
Activity: 144
Wow! No masternode presales? That's awesome. I see equity and fairness in this project. I'm also glad to have found out about this project at this time. I wish the team outstanding success. Cheers!
Pages:
Jump to: