Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]🚀StasyQ - brings crypto revolution to the adult industry🚀 - page 2. (Read 3501 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 0
The adult industry have come of age and as technology advances, there is also need for modification of the way the current system is being operated. Privacy and security have always been a major problem in this industry but through the beauty of blockchain technology which this project plans to integrate into this industry, this will be a thing of the past. StasyQ will therefore open a new ground that will change the game completely and the associated acceptance will be amazing.
Activity: 92
Good to know that this platform gives direct income to it's models and producers when users view and share the adult and erotic content. And it also gives privacy and security to users by paying or viewing content in crypto.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
What is the team of this great project is doing to ensure that this project takes a first position in crypto world ?
It is certainly good to have such a lofty goal. High goals are the driving force for progress. Let's see, I look forward to the bright future of the project.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
THE TEAM IS SO UNPROFESSIONAL. I WAS KICKED OUT FROM THE TELEGRAM BECAUSE I I ASK WHY THERE IS 18K IN TELEGRAM AND ONLY LESS THAN 100 TRANSACTION AND THEY RAISED 64eth ONLY FROM ICO TILL NOW.. IS ONLY LESS THAN 1% OF PPL INVESTED... SO SO UNPROFESSIONAL. WHAT WRONG WITH ASKING AND I AM 1 OF THE 100 TRANSACTION. THEY EVEN DELETED MY COMMENT... ALL INFO CAN EASILY FIND FROM ETHERSCAN

This also is in tune with the fact that most of the accounts commenting this BCT thread seem to be faked, ie belonging to the team themselves. Watching at their posts you can recognize a pattern which leaves little doubt. The ICO may perhaps be somehow legit since their website seems to be real but for sure they are having a scammish attitude, proven by the fact that they have thrown you out of Telegram as soon as you've raised a few real questions. This attitude is therefore raising huge red flags on the whole project.
Activity: 1
THE TEAM IS SO UNPROFESSIONAL. I WAS KICKED OUT FROM THE TELEGRAM BECAUSE I I ASK WHY THERE IS 18K IN TELEGRAM AND ONLY LESS THAN 100 TRANSACTION AND THEY RAISED 64eth ONLY FROM ICO TILL NOW.. IS ONLY LESS THAN 1% OF PPL INVESTED... SO SO UNPROFESSIONAL. WHAT WRONG WITH ASKING AND I AM 1 OF THE 100 TRANSACTION. THEY EVEN DELETED MY COMMENT... ALL INFO CAN EASILY FIND FROM ETHERSCAN
Activity: 561
Merit: 250
What happen here? There is no update on this project 2 weeks ago  Huh
Activity: 182
What is the team of this great project is doing to ensure that this project takes a first position in crypto world ?
Activity: 198
It isn't too late to make your fortune in cryptocurrency. Join this one of the most promising token in 2018. It is powered by Ethereum.
#StasyQ
Will I still get 45% bonus if I invest now?
Activity: 1
Now I am very excited on the potential for Marinecoin ( marineco.in ). Marinecoin is community driven coin that is designed for IoT device machine to machine payment system. Marinecoin AI driven airdrop program is plan to offer 20,000 MTC per person to anyone who is willing to post a simple message all managed by artificial intelligence.  I have been following a coin Electroneum, a coin claiming to Airdrop to millions of cell phone users. Its Android miner is live already and only has 68000 online for most of day. It claims to have 1 million app download. It’s market cap is 220 million USD . If Marinecoin new AI driven Airdrop program succeeds to airdrop to 20k or even more members, I can easily see MTC price to go up 100x. Currently the MTC market cap is less than 1 million USD, specifically only at half million USD at 0.018 doge trading price. If the airdrop can successfully reach 1 million users, then of course, MTC market cap should trade at par with Electronum or 400x rise from current price.  The value of MTC certainly is there.My post is not to knock on Electroneum, I like Electroneum and it has huge potential. But by comparing to Electroneum, if Marinecoin can succeeds on new AI airdrop program to attract huge amount of new members, MTC is on the path to increase 100x on value!
Activity: 42

There are some differences between them and the competition. Big name brands used to accept gift cards but it seems a bunch of them stooped in the last couple of years.
How many years has the company been in business?
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
Guys, do you think it will be easy for the common user to pay with crypto? Or the target is the crypto users only?

Maybe it will not be easy to please some common users to pay using crypto but this will be a start for them,  if they really want to watch some sexy videos in their site they would find a way on how to avail their tokens inorder to watch their favorite video.
I don't think the company will refuse of getting paid by fiat money.
Activity: 392
"A smart contract regulates the relationship between the resource user and the
model/producer. The interaction scheme is as simple as possible. Calculations
between the participants of the chain are conducted directly in the cryptocurrency."

Less hassle. Kudos to the team
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
Campaign Manager
Oh, someone is against the platform and thinks everything and everyone's not real. Well, you know what? It is not bad to support such project that you really like. In addition, it is not also bad if you can see the same people commenting in this thread. It is just their way of appreciating this platform and sending their support of course!

Yes i agree with you. It might be redundant but i can't blame anyone here coz with this kind of content there will be the same opinions amd suggestions. I'm a woman but i like this kind of project and i think this kind of content is what most people like.
For me, it is not our fault anymore if we really have this sense of humor to like this platform. It's really interesting like no one can resist.
What is the token symbol?
Activity: 215
What can you offer to the investor carrying StasyQ Tokens? I want it soonest
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
That's a newmine with the market today today, hy vọng will be well done
Activity: 280
I agree with the posts that's content is about the people who attest this kind of project. I hope they have an open mind and reconsider to support StasyQ
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
Im just wondering if i can use the token for subscriptions? Good luck to the team and more power to this project...

I think that is quite possible since we are talking here of utility token and not a security. We can all use the coin to avail of the many services available in the platform. With the big market as this, am sure that StasyQ can find a sizable following.
Pages:
Jump to: