Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][airdrop][TVT]tvt.io go to tvt.io get 0.006eth - page 25. (Read 60717 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Seems interesting...
Activity: 273
Merit: 3
Apparently so far only received addition, a coin even in process. She did not begin to bargain it seems so far yet if I am not mistaken. So still ahead. And we need to seize the moment and not to miss it.
So still ahead. And we need to seize the moment
Activity: 388
Merit: 1
whats this. nothing in website only eth address and social links. no whitepaper no team exactly it was nothing. definitely scam
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
Apparently so far only received addition, a coin even in process. She did not begin to bargain it seems so far yet if I am not mistaken. So still ahead. And we need to seize the moment and not to miss it.
Activity: 331
Merit: 13
Up till now, I don't know what this project is about though I have some airdropped into my wallet. Its been a while now and yet I have not seen the details of this project. Is there something I'm missing here?
What is this project about? Twitter page isn't giving me enough information. Yet I am waiting to understand this project.

tvtdev is so happy to head this
just joined the airdrop
but truly i still not get it, about this project
Shocked

That's really seems good hope to be a part of it and get good results.
Wink
Happy to join with you..thanks

Happ to see you .too
Activity: 274
Merit: 10
What is this project about? Twitter page isn't giving me enough information. Yet I am waiting to understand this project.
Activity: 43
When can I do a whitelist and roadmap?
Activity: 42
Happy to join with you..thanks
what is this at all? sorry, but the site looks like absolutely not working. at least, there is no information there as well as in your announcement. if you want the project to be successful, you need to urgently add information

i hope the project successful,it have more work to do
I'm following this project ! Thank you and hope you the best. Send me a mp if you need a french translation.

need a french translation
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
what is this at all? sorry, but the site looks like absolutely not working. at least, there is no information there as well as in your announcement. if you want the project to be successful, you need to urgently add information
Activity: 6
I'm following this project ! Thank you and hope you the best. Send me a mp if you need a french translation.
today i recieved an nice amount of tvt in my wallet , is that for an airdrop or did any ethereumholder recieve this or is it something else , i recieved TVT with contract 0x98e0438d3ee1404fea48e38e92853bb08cfa68bd

edit : already checked , thanx for them

Thanks your response
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
today i recieved an nice amount of tvt in my wallet , is that for an airdrop or did any ethereumholder recieve this or is it something else , i recieved TVT with contract 0x98e0438d3ee1404fea48e38e92853bb08cfa68bd

edit : already checked , thanx for them
tvt is not ico ,it is a ido
This project seems fair and clever for me. I forecats a success and you have my total support.

All my wishes

Can we hope a complete catalan transalation of all tools ?
Yes a complete catalan transalation
Pages:
Jump to: