Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][airdrop][TVT]tvt.io go to tvt.io get 0.006eth - page 28. (Read 60717 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Airdrop!
Activity: 12
Good idea!
Activity: 273
Merit: 3
Great project! I am participating! Keep up the good work!

ok,keep up to promoto tvt work
any roadmap or whitepaper to persuade investor invest their money in here?
so they know what for their money invested.

sorry for bad english Cheesy
tvt is a simply token only now
It is good ,I want join it!

ok,thanks your join
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
As everyone else here i would love if the team behind this team explain more about this project.

It's very easy to know who are behind this project on official website you can see pics of 3 kids who are doing this for fun purpose. No explanation for this kind of project if you are lucky enough than can make some profit from this airdrop.
Activity: 7
Joined the Airdrop! Good luck with the project!
Activity: 140
any roadmap or whitepaper to persuade investor invest their money in here?
so they know what for their money invested.

sorry for bad english Cheesy
Activity: 349
I want to participate in this project, he interested me
Activity: 114
It is good ,I want join it!
As everyone else here i would love if the team behind this team explain more about this project.
the team has a member only now
tvt send base eth address ETH Balance
https://etherscan.io/token/0x98e0438d3ee1404fea48e38e92853bb08cfa68bd?a=0x8E8A5B6e2ABF1Bb64759bDd4DBe788F45B1D4f54

I love this non difficult Project that appears seemingly future promising, because it is as well good to go already been traded at Etherdelta. When is the Airdrop going to last? And where is the Airdrop spreadsheet for your Applicant verification? other than Twitter and Telegram Airdrop, any plan of Bounty like Signature campaign or don't you want to wider the scope more than this?

yes,tvt  appears at server mounth ago.   airdrop is live now.  Airdrop spreadsheet for your Applicant verification, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DChfWwfz7IrQ3DHbpF66vgHfdhbwt7Av5AXCpsnO4CI/edit#gid=1291924564

other than Twitter and Telegram Airdrop, any plan of Bounty like Signature campaign
this need more  team member to do this.

Thanks for prompt response. Please keep us posted on the next line of action. Shall be willing to give more support as this trend moves on.

ok,will posted more action on this thread
I joined this one, hope something good comes out of it, good luck to you all!

i find you eth addree has 0 ethers.  if you want get tvt,eth address need some ether
Activity: 434
Merit: 25
Activity: 223
I love this non difficult Project that appears seemingly future promising, because it is as well good to go already been traded at Etherdelta. When is the Airdrop going to last? And where is the Airdrop spreadsheet for your Applicant verification? other than Twitter and Telegram Airdrop, any plan of Bounty like Signature campaign or don't you want to wider the scope more than this?

yes,tvt  appears at server mounth ago.   airdrop is live now.  Airdrop spreadsheet for your Applicant verification, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DChfWwfz7IrQ3DHbpF66vgHfdhbwt7Av5AXCpsnO4CI/edit#gid=1291924564

other than Twitter and Telegram Airdrop, any plan of Bounty like Signature campaign

Thanks for prompt response. Please keep us posted on the next line of action. Shall be willing to give more support as this trend moves on.
Activity: 23
I joined this one, hope something good comes out of it, good luck to you all!

Website looks very simple and beautiful. As simple as this project Airdrop looks. I hope it has agood mind set to achieve its targeted aims. We shall give this our support to see it glowing.

oh,thanks your reply and your support,it has a good and new  mind concept.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Activity: 223
Website looks very simple and beautiful. As simple as this project Airdrop looks. I hope it has agood mind set to achieve its targeted aims. We shall give this our support to see it glowing.
Pages:
Jump to: