Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][airdrop][TVT]tvt.io go to tvt.io get 0.006eth - page 26. (Read 60717 times)

Activity: 273
Merit: 3

I clicked the link it said "suggestion not found" what happened? Anyway, just joined the airdrop. Good luck and more power.
Waiting approved
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
This project seems fair and clever for me. I forecats a success and you have my total support.

All my wishes

Can we hope a complete catalan transalation of all tools ?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

I clicked the link it said "suggestion not found" what happened? Anyway, just joined the airdrop. Good luck and more power.
I'm so interested in this project, it's great.

it is a greate project.
 Users will essentially be rewarded a percentage out of every block for liking (clucking), disliking (spitting), sharing and posting memes on our platform
Proof of Image is the next big thing

tvt is a good big thing,i am agree with you

tvt is a good big thing

this is already reinforcing the credibility of the project. When you plan to enter other exchanges?

I plan to list yobit
Interesting project. I like it that the token is already on a exchange. This way we can at least know the token exists, not like some other projects here.   Cheesy

Tvt is different from others project
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
Mercy
Activity: 392
Merit: 20

this is already reinforcing the credibility of the project. When you plan to enter other exchanges?
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
Interesting project. I like it that the token is already on a exchange. This way we can at least know the token exists, not like some other projects here.   Cheesy
it seems to be a good project. need more information about the team and project. hope to see a good future of this project

Tvt reward for the contributors of tvt image
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
it seems to be a good project. need more information about the team and project. hope to see a good future of this project
I would like to know the amount of airdrop tokens that will be rewarded for completing the form

it is 100,fill the form first
the site is opened in the form of one picture, without any other information.==> site please !
you would provide more information about the project about the team and your goals, but now nothing is clear at all ==> road map..?

need more work to do
Activity: 7
the site is opened in the form of one picture, without any other information.==> site please !
you would provide more information about the project about the team and your goals, but now nothing is clear at all ==> road map..?
Activity: 96
Great Project bro  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: