Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][UCOT]|Ultimate Supply of Every Chain,Smart Internet of Everything - page 2. (Read 6112 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
The  development  of  UCOT  integrates  next-generation telecommunication technologies with smart Internet-of-Things (IoT) platform
powered by state-of-the-art Blockchain technologies!

Activity: 168
Merit: 14
the website is very very good and, I love the interface and the 'intro' as well. The project also has a very good initiative.

The only flag I have is there are no links to read up on and confirm the Bios of the team members whether it's LinkedIn, facebook etc. That would be of help.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
It is strange to see an airdrop without a form, will you give a spreadsheet to be sure that we are qualified for the airdrop after that we registered ?

Your project seems to be nice, I hope that I will be accepted Wink

Good luck !
Activity: 140
Merit: 101
If the technical paper theory is attainable, then I think IOTA is ready for a new competition. I also think it's would be nice to have social account of team members and advisors listed on the website; as this would further enlighten the community whom they are in real life.
Activity: 29
I think there is a similar place between "ucot" and "iota". There is great room for development of Internet of things. We hope that ucot will also succeed and look forward to a more detailed introduction.
Activity: 37
You are not the first team to propose the Internet of things, but now it is still worth paying attention to.I will join the UCOT's official telegram grou and continue to pay attention to it.
Activity: 2
please  give more details about this project althought make some donation.
Activity: 19
I entered the wrong twitter username, how I can redo the process?
I have already decided to join the good project. Need the KYC? What should i prepare for the KYC?
Activity: 100
How can you communicate all the things without human interaction?
Activity: 105
What is the total amount of this issue?
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
The whitepaper  looks solid
 i would like to know if you are looking for a bounty manager or translator ?
 i will keep this thread,i like ucot and i will be happy to add your token in our system
Activity: 3
You are ready to focus on what aspects of the Internet of things?
Activity: 4
Your token based on erc20? I hope to see more independent blocks
Activity: 6
I can not find your bot UCOTbot or @UCOTbot.
can I send eth address to you?
more information? I saw HSR as your consultant, he knows very well about the blockchain
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
What is 5G telecommunication technology in the end?
Now 4G technology, please disclose more technical details.
Activity: 6
Reserved for Portuguese-BR translation
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
I can not find your bot UCOTbot or @UCOTbot.
can I send eth address to you?
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
It is amazing to see that this project has been completed in such a short time. It is all because of its strong developers and excellent management.
Pages:
Jump to: