Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][UCOT]|Ultimate Supply of Every Chain,Smart Internet of Everything - page 3. (Read 6112 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
I want to focus on a project, but I can't bear to take part in other projects
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Great website and thats what i expect from a new project. Hope Dev's respond to all doubts which has arisen here..
Good luck to team!
brand new
Activity: 0
I have read the fast invest whitepaper.
It seems it is going to be a very successful project.
I have one question though.
Activity: 25
This kind of airdrop is the best, done on telegram rather than the google form with most spam ever.
Yes I love this form better. It's just straight to the point and effective
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
I think there are many your competitors now. For example, Itoa, WTC, ITC and nucleus which is coming to ICO. May I know what is your project's advantages that can make it stand out?
Activity: 36
In the process of oversea trade, it involves the producers, sellers and express, how to ensure that IOT devices can effectively intervene and produce data in every segment.
In general, this project can enhance consumer trust and ensure that consumers buy real import cargoes.
Activity: 3
It make sense that use traditional database to handle Business logic and uses blockchain to handle trust problems.
The information in the white paper is very detailed,  with descriptions of project architecture, data, and permissions management
My only question is what is the return of UBI token
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
The project uses 5G, IOT and blockchain technology to solve the trust of cross-border commodity transactions.
This is a good choice for consumers
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
I think you should provide a complete tutorial on robotics conversations.
where is your telegram @UCOTbot? and I can not find it!

This is easy, you need to first join the group and then find @ucotbot in the search group, then talk to him, type / start
Activity: 53
The future economic form will be a smart economy and asset digitization is its main feature. The future development of digital currency will eventually realize the digitization of assets.
Activity: 40
I would like to reserve the Greek Translation if you have bounties guys? when more info about this be available?
 Smiley
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
The development of digital currency is becoming a trend. A concrete manifestation of the digital economy is that digitalization of assets is becoming a trend, including new digital assets and the transfer of traditional assets to digital assets.
Activity: 434
I think you should provide a complete tutorial on robotics conversations.
where is your telegram @UCOTbot? and I can not find it!
Activity: 75
"I'm waiting for more promotion plans for this project. it sounds nice . I will see what happens next. Smiley

Activity: 57
As you say that the amout is 1050000000, that's is a big number. and my question is that what you'll do if the hard gap is not reached?
Activity: 42
If you do not have the urge to invest, you do not really understand electronic money. I think investors should make a bold attempt to this end, and lasted several years.
Activity: 25
I can do some translation to my local language, if you need, please tell me.
Activity: 71
What's the supply of the UCOT tokens? And what's the price for ico?
Activity: 434
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
What is the total amount of tokens? Sales ratio, if the team retained too much, then not very good
The amout is 1050000000,can't find the exact sales raio,about 30%,pos 20%,you can find these infos in the WP.

This is a huge amount, how do you keep the value of the token stable, and if you still have the remaining tokens after the end of the ICO, do you consider burning them?
Activity: 52
when whitepaper will release?
Pages:
Jump to: