Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][UCOT]|Ultimate Supply of Every Chain,Smart Internet of Everything - page 4. (Read 6112 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
total supply of coin .. white paper release date ??
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
What is the total amount of tokens? Sales ratio, if the team retained too much, then not very good
The amout is 1050000000,can't find the exact sales raio,about 30%,pos 20% .you can find these infos in the WP.
Activity: 111
I joined the airdrop. Thanks.
Can I understand this project as an intelligent IoT? Can I control all kinds of devices through the Internet?
I think it is not only an intelligent IOT,you can control your devices,the meta app has many modules,it can be used by different entity.
Activity: 69
I am want try to get this token because i think looking pretty good. i am would like waiing bounty and airdrop will start, please PM me if you already starting your ICO through bounty or airdrop! good luck for your project dev.
Activity: 62
Great project.
Will you make bounty programs? If you need Turkish translations, please reserve it for me.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Your telegram bot does not talk to me, is it where I am not set correctly?
Activity: 44
Personal feelings should still be added to twitter to let more people know about it.
What is your consensus mechanism? Pow or pos, or use the ether too? Consensus mechanisms should be different if they are internet of things
This must be a ERC20 token,you can find this from the post,because they ask the ETH address.
Activity: 70
Does that mean you can use this coin in UCOT later?
Hi,dev,what is the TOKEN SWAP PLAN,I can't catch that ,can you explain it ?
Activity: 98
Pay attention to twitter. A telegram is also added. Is there a next step in the project group? Chinese translation? What is the next step after the airdrop? Is there any promotion in Chinese?
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Official telecommunications channel has added a lot of people. Will the token reward on February 1 be sent to the wallet? I still want to buy more.
This coin is devided into six channels,it seems that we can only get it from POS and TOKEN SWAP PLAN.
Activity: 65
I hope your project succeed, and I will be watching this topic for any new announcement!

Thank you for your efforts! Smiley
brand new
Activity: 0
A closed smart IoT ecosystem. IOTA has come to the foreground, UCTO's prospects are quite good.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
how can we get the coins,just contact with the telebot? can we mine this coin???
Activity: 76
I have followed your project and I am quite excited, I need some more background information on the upcoming activities of the project to decide on investing in it. Hope you can share some more information here so that other investors can follow and support your project! Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

“Without human Interaction, IoT networks can communicate among all "Things", by collecting and analysing information processed by sensors/devices.”

This sentence means that this project is a professional Internet of Things project, or can it be other industries?
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
Thank you for the project team. I joined the telegram. I also pay attention to twitter. The message was given to him. To reduce the fee, the project is of significance. I'm looking forward to the number 2.1 of the airdrop. Thank you again.
Pages:
Jump to: