Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][VAD] Varanida - Building a better internet - page 2. (Read 11895 times)

copper member
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Guys, can you tell how active your Discord is? I thought about joining but I'm not sure if it's active or not? Do you have a Telegram chat too? I want to hear more about your community, can you please give me some details?
Hello, thank for your interest.
Feel free to join here: https://discord.gg/PaymE4b we have a pretty good community there.
So far Telegram is a read-only channel (https://t.me/varanida), but we are planning on having a private chat with the most active community members soon.
Hope to see you there soon.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
This was the last time I wasted my time on any ICO project, as more then 80% of ICO project are pure scam!

As for Varanida... I wasted lot of time using it, giving my feedback, telling people about it, and wearing Varanida signature.

Varanida bounty campaign was total unprofessional disaster, in charge with banned manager Wapinter.

I don't like to be deceived, so I STOP using it and returned to original extension uBlock.

My full review about Varanida and Wapinter will be posted on bitcointalk, steemit and all social medias.

Activity: 1148
Merit: 47
Hello,

I'm searching for my referral link. Where can I find it?

I have the extension installed.

Thanks,

Arvin
Activity: 504
Merit: 501
Guys, can you tell how active your Discord is? I thought about joining but I'm not sure if it's active or not? Do you have a Telegram chat too? I want to hear more about your community, can you please give me some details?
Activity: 44
CoinFollow ICO aggregator added Varanida (VAD) project. Average rating is 8.4/10 at the moment of posting. More details are available here https://coinfollow.io/ico/varanida
Activity: 37
I am using this extension, it is very useful ,especially for Youtube. But it does not work well for Chinese video website such as youku
Activity: 676
Merit: 319
Most of the times, it is difficult to work well on online platforms at perpetuating one service or the other because loads and loads of ads won't let you. But thank goodness that this challenge can be properly managed with a project like this through decentralisation... Ride on guys

Yes, this project is unique in its kind. The team is trying hard and doing more and more every day. Good luck to team
Guys, as  wanted to show, this project is advised by very serious people from crypto world. do you remember Legolas exchange who raised 3500 BTC few months ago?

For our latest Varanida Interview, the CEO of Legolas exchange Fred Montagnon shared recently his views on the Media landscape, bad Advertising practices, and how to be successful building businesses on the Blockchain.

Check out the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIIS9SjnFKA

This token is UTILITY token, so please talk about "participation/purshase services" and not "investment"

Very interesting video, I really liked it. And I also like every day more and more this team of developers
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
Most of the times, it is difficult to work well on online platforms at perpetuating one service or the other because loads and loads of ads won't let you. But thank goodness that this challenge can be properly managed with a project like this through decentralisation... Ride on guys
Activity: 854
Merit: 506
Guys, as  wanted to show, this project is advised by very serious people from crypto world. do you remember Legolas exchange who raised 3500 BTC few months ago?

For our latest Varanida Interview, the CEO of Legolas exchange Fred Montagnon shared recently his views on the Media landscape, bad Advertising practices, and how to be successful building businesses on the Blockchain.

Check out the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIIS9SjnFKA

This token is UTILITY token, so please talk about "participation/purshase services" and not "investment"
Hey.Where to see the statistics of fees for ICO?
Hey dude! Try and check the website.. I believe the details are well delineated there.. and you can try and get a glimpse of the white paper too... Best luck

Yes, I also think that their website is very well built. There are a lot of languages and you can easily find what you need.
This project will be very successful in my opinion, because a very good team is working here. I wish you success and prosperity
This project just began making success.. Many more things are in store and with the way the ICO is going, Skye is just the starting point... Also with the aim of making trading a thing of great ease especially with ads pop ups free platforms, I believe the crypto world would be more than happy to have this project... Ride on guys as we follow.. Yeah!!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Varanida will solve the problem, "which allows advertisers, publishers, and other actors to build on top of the" Verified Advertising Protocol "for a one percent fee. At the same time, rewarding, interacting with users and detecting cheating are also important. It can be said that features and fees are the key to enabling the project to foster community engagement and platform support.
Hey dude! Try and check the website.. I believe the details are well delineated there.. and you can try and get a glimpse of the white paper too... Best luck
Activity: 8
Varanida CEO is constantly seeking advice from the official advisor to add more advanced mechanisms to the platform which will enrich to a next level for success.

Really, then its a good idea collecting resources from the community is a big help in the progression of the project in the crypto world. Hopefully this project will provide good service to the community.
Activity: 112
I think this product don't need blockchain and crypto token
Well in my own opinion, since everything needs decentralisation, this project is one of the few big ones that need block chain technology. Many people tend to face a lot from ads, so if this project becomes successful, people would be happy to be part of it..
copper member
How is it going to improve the internet in short please?
Hi there, thanks for your question. It's going to improve the internet because it puts the user back in control and it will enable advertisers to advertise in a more relevant manner.
copper member
Where i can get the referral?
If you have installed the VAD Extension, your unique VAD address will be your referral address.
Pages:
Jump to: