Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][VAD] Varanida - Building a better internet - page 5. (Read 11895 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Vietnamese translation reserved!
As i know Varanida project only have bounty for Signature and Twitter, checked above. And this is ANN or only Airdrop of Varanida? I will try using this extension and make block some ads when read online book. So convenient.
Activity: 434
I like the idea of using Varanida extension for make airdrop and maybe i earn first 50 VAD at here. So easily and awesome!
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
Vietnamese translation reserved!
copper member
Activity: 36
nice add blocker! working very well....!
thanks ive also generated 3 VAD by blocking ads Smiley)
Thanks! I'm glad you like it!
copper member
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
I should say, that this idea is interesting, but not so fresh and new. This projects not looks like a full clone of previous projects based on the same idea and may it will not repeat mistakes
Activity: 126
nice add blocker! working very well....!
thanks ive also generated 3 VAD by blocking ads Smiley)
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
So far the add on is working great. All ads are blocked really well and in the process I'm earning tokens. The next step will be to incentivize me to allow certain adds.
Activity: 154
where is the bounty campaign
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
This project is very interesting, I join the signature campaign and also willing to share it on other media sites.

Activity: 210
I think the Varanida project is interesting and has a great team in it. an innovative and profitable project. hopefully, the progress is smooth and many people are interested in the Varanida project.I wish good luck to the team
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Varanida is a project that has good and superior concept and strategy.very interesting, varanida will be very useful and profitable. in addition to providing benefits to digital content makers, varanida also ensures the security of end users. varanida looks very fair, this is where the advantages of this platform. I am sure varanida will be warmly welcomed by the public and this will be a new era of publishing and advertising industry that is very fair and profitable.
Activity: 37
I am trying this extension. Hope it works fine
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
I saw a short video tutorial for Varanida I like how it works,I have a question regard the tokens rewarded for users using Varanida App.
How much total token allocated for that ?
Can I sue same account on more than one browser at same time ? 
can we get an estimate time for when the ICO information will be published ?

Thanks in advance .
copper member
Great news! The Firefox version of the Varanida plugin has just been released. You can download it at https://addons.mozilla.org/fr/firefox/addon/varanida
Activity: 46
Пapa oбзopoв пo Varanida нa pyccкoм языкe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c_EwKrscDw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NzqNo31OMQ

Плaгин кaчecтвeнный, пoпpoбyйтe!
Activity: 308
many Varanida-like platforms, almost all offer lucrative services to publishers, advertisers, and other actors.
For Varanida, what specific services are offered to compete?

There are indeed interesting initiatives in this space; but the market is so huge (look at the off-chain companies in the ads / publishing industry) that the true differentiator will be team's execution and vision.
We are offering several advantages to all stakeholders that we are describing our WP (https://www.varanida.com/whitepaper.pdf).
To name just a few:
- advertisers: can build apps on top of our protocol and pay less their ads if their ads quality score is high
- publishers: can run nodes to allow them faster ads delivery and get rewarded by the network
- users: rewarded for their attention, their data and also for voting for quality of ads & content

That's right what you say. Team execution is a major factor, hard work and mutual respect is a good start of a team. I have read your WP and I quite understand. I hope it runs smoothly.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
I met a lizard (#Varanida) because it gave me airdrop
I use it well

I am comforted that it is blocking something.
But I do not know if it's not an expert what it is.
Why not apply it more easily?
Pages:
Jump to: