Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][VAD] Varanida - Building a better internet - page 3. (Read 11895 times)

copper member
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I already used the browser extension and seen good improvements with the rewards I earned, though earning is quite low. Anyway, I have noticed low popularity of Varanida and maybe the marketing and advertising needs to improve and add more good strategies to boost exposures.

I thought what they have for now is the prototype, will those rewards that you are getting now redeemable as soon as you want them?
There is no popularity because of the bear market and there are already existing advertising platforms that gives incentives that are also based in ethereum blockchain.

Once 2% of the total VAD supply has been distributed, everyone can get their VAD tokens which they have earned during the airdrop.
copper member
In the article you say that you will use the MetaMask wallet, but the MyEtherWallet wallet also supports tokens, why will not you use it? Do you think it is not so reliable?
What article? Can you specify more, please? However, it is not a bad thing to use MyEtherWallet but using MyEtherWallet would be a risky now as there are so many imposters who made a scam link of MyEtherWallet. They maybe wanted to recommend us to use MetaMask, but not to prevent you to use MyEtherWallet.
It uses MetaMask, because MetaMask is very, very popular at the moment and open-source. Because of this, it is under constant scrutiny and always improving. We will also contribute (and already have) to propose improvements, or fix any issues we find with the code.
Activity: 49
Are you planning any live presentation in Italy?
copper member
I actually don't understand so much how to Varanida extension working. And my earning is so terrible after 1 days using it, only 0.2 VAD increasing o.O.. How to earn more? block everything?
Basically, earn more by browsing more. The more ads that are blocked, the more you will be rewarded. (Obviously, there are solutions in place to prevent exploiting this)
copper member
What about adblockers? will be some cooperation with them?
The Varanida extension IS an adblocker!  Smiley
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
I just like the liveliness on this thread. I went through the white paper and saw how the dream of this project is being organised in a professional way. This is really amazing. The roadmap is superb. Anybody should not afford to miss out on this big project. I am delighted to be part of this. Let's do this guys and ride on as we follow
Activity: 31
I think this product don't need blockchain and crypto token
Activity: 854
Merit: 506
Arianee and Varanida are conducted by the same guys who did Legolas exchange (+3500 BTC raised in february in 1 day) ; they are french entrepreunors, reliable team and good network to implement their projects. you can compare on  the advisory borad there are some people from legolas ICO.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
At times, I don't know how to commend some special individual the world is blessed with in terms of their thinking intellect and creativity skills. I must say the brain behind this project is one of them. So as your ICO continues, I wish you ultimately, resounding success

True, there are lots of project created by the people with different platform. Hope this project will be successful because I find it having potential in crypto currency world and I hope for more updates in this project in order to keep track and understand it more.
Activity: 196
I actually don't understand so much how to Varanida extension working. And my earning is so terrible after 1 days using it, only 0.2 VAD increasing o.O.. How to earn more? block everything?
If i don't have any mistake, it is depend on how much request blocked at Varanida extention. Maybe you using it not much, so the amount like this.
Activity: 434
Activity: 250
Merit: 109
Funny as fuck, the same paid shills are posting on different shitcoin projects. there is a really interesting accusation against a few ICOs and their shilling tactics, I'm sure any potential investor would like to know about them before deciding to invest anything. here you can read more about it: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.41158692

I can't say if they're a scam or not.. because i'm not 100% sure.

Delilonia1 is copy-pasting the same stuff for multi ico.

but shills is just another marketing tactic. it doesn't make them bad.

their service runs smooth and i like it

but tbh "IF" i was an investor i would be worried because its centralized and they're keeping around 30% of the tokens

Activity: 896
Merit: 556
Building a better internet? oh man, that sounds so scammy. First of all you'd rather change the name of your token,Varanida sounds too fishy  Cheesy
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
At times, I don't know how to commend some special individual the world is blessed with in terms of their thinking intellect and creativity skills. I must say the brain behind this project is one of them. So as your ICO continues, I wish you ultimately, resounding success
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
Funny as fuck, the same paid shills are posting on different shitcoin projects. there is a really interesting accusation against a few ICOs and their shilling tactics, I'm sure any potential investor would like to know about them before deciding to invest anything. here you can read more about it: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.41158692
Activity: 126
Since this project is about advertisement, I am expecting a great marketing strategy that is laid out and ready to be executed. After airdrop, will there also be bounty campaign in the future?

Maybe they are planning to proceed to the bounty campaign in the future. And I think if they will proceed to bounty campaign the project will be famous and known in the market. Bringing the signature of the project is pretty good for a good investment in the project.
Activity: 112
This project is just starting here in the crypto currency community and as of now, the team are just gaining the trust from the crowd. Well, this project have somethin in their hand to proove its worth to be supported. The Varanida is indeed a promising project. Well, of they keep this pace up. There's better achievements awaiting to this project.
Activity: 39
What about adblockers? will be some cooperation with them?
Activity: 195
In the article you say that you will use the MetaMask wallet, but the MyEtherWallet wallet also supports tokens, why will not you use it? Do you think it is not so reliable?
I think Myetherwallet comes first when it is time to deal  with ERC-20 token and Metamask option is only recommendation after Myetherwallet.
Both supports ERC-20 tokens, you can use any of these recommended wallets
Activity: 336
Hi, the project looks too promising and better support from public public.
 I am yet to understand your roadmap and its progress. Have a better future

Thank you for your patronage there dear member. The roadmap of this project is understandable and you will see there is a lot of good plan from this team will be making and one of this is making the internet a better place for us users.
Pages:
Jump to: