Pages:
Author

Topic: ☺→[ANN]←☺★ALLION★ ★∞ NEW ANN SOON! ∞ ALL ← - page 18. (Read 75487 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 500
TrollPlay.com (TrollPay.com) Is currently on a temporary page.
Getting hit hard by DDOS.
Will have page back to norm after DDOS attack has subsided.
So the voting has staret  Grin

How many days we can vote?

btw. here is a thread where we can discuss about the names.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1841279.new#new

Voting will be open until 4/03/17. I will pre-change wallets to possible new names so that on last day of poll all we have to do is request name changes on the exchanges.

If the votes start looking like one name is going to be clear winner after 4 or 5 days we will stop the Poll and go with the clear winner.

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
So the voting has staret  Grin

How many days we can vote?

btw. here is a thread where we can discuss about the names.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1841279.new#new
munus  (search the latin meaning)

Added. Need a ticker to go with it if you or anyone else has one.

bounty for german translation?

btw: filmcoin  

Not at the moment.
Do you happen to have another name outside of movies? (Something global )
Activity: 531
bounty for german translation?

btw: filmcoin 
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
munus  (search the latin meaning)

Added & tweeted

Jungle Master 2: Candy Planet (2016)
I was thinking alot about the name now but it is really hard to find something, i dont know if the names are such good.  Grin

My first suggestions are

GlobalMedia (free .com domain)
Ticker: MEDIA

Chillzone (free .com domain)
Ticker: CHILL

Iocus (mean fun in latin)
Ticker: OCU

Awesome. 1 more and the poll will start Smiley
legendary
I was thinking alot about the name now but it is really hard to find something, i dont know if the names are such good.  Grin

My first suggestions are

GlobalMedia (free .com domain)
Ticker: MEDIA

Chillzone (free .com domain)
Ticker: CHILL

Iocus (mean fun in latin)
Ticker: OCU
I think it would be better if we find 5 great names and than start the vote for 10 days, or what do you think?

2 options are maybe too low.

I was thinking the same. If we start with 2 I think they will have an unfair advantage and most likely one of them will have the most votes. Hopefully it doesn't take long to get 5 :p  (again not something meme)
legendary
I think it would be better if we find 5 great names and than start the vote for 10 days, or what do you think?

2 options are maybe too low.

Got 1 name in my head, "Allion" which means all in one actually and  the ticker is "ALL"
Will give more if i got another name!

I like it. One more and voting can start. Or how do you guys want to do this? get a list of like 5 first? or just go as soon as we get 2 and add as they come. Vote for like 10 days or so?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
@bonzocorleonee

Alright let's do it. I Need at least 2 (two) Names & Tickers to start the name change POLL

After the Poll has been started I will re-title the thread.

Got 1 name in my head, "Allion" which means all in one actually and  the ticker is "ALL"
Will give more if i got another name!
Added & tweeted

Dead Man

Alright let's do it. I Need at least 2 (two) Names & Tickers to start the name change POLL

After the Poll has been started I will re-title the thread.

legendary
I would say make a general poll here in the thread, so people can vote for the name change.

They dont must post here only click on the name they like and vote.  Smiley And when they are not registered here, then they will registration for the voting.

So do you have some names and tickers for this coin? Maybe make 5-6 names and start the voting for 1 week?

I think it is better to change the name now in the early basic stage than after that,
when we are on some more and bigger exchange and have some a big community, because it will only confuse people.
I am going to try and answer it all in bulk since theres really just a few questions.

There really isn't a roadmap for TPAY. We do have things we are going to implement like VPS,VPN, Anon mail services. We just added web hosting. (We are looking for another resource provider as our current provider is missing a few things that we think should be there for our users).  These services are just to bring in TPAY and will just be the base systems for TPAY. What I mean by that is TPAY has to have a guaranteed use or it's pointless. Again those are just basic services that we will offer.  We have yet to find a game that draws enough attention to make it worth implementing TPAY into.

I am going to quote myself (ya i know stupid) but i just wrote this about the roadmap kinda to a user last night.
The quality of the new movies is awesome.

I think when the site is big enough you can start to switch advertising on the website and earn money.

Then you can invest the moeny into buying more tpay until you have a big amount of it.

After that you start big advertising for trollplay here from the money you earn = tpay will grow = you will be a millionaire.

I cant find a mistake in my thinking.  Grin

^^^like it much, my kids was also hypnotize watching it.

about what "ifightformerkel" is saying; it could be good idea (install google AdSense or https://a-ads.com/ - this pay via bitcoin), if there is some way to get extra funds it is worth to do it.
Interesting project, im investing here as the fundamentals and technicals look good, good luck everyone!

6 million coins, working product and 20k market cap, looks like things could go well here!
I really like the new website design www.trollpay.com

It looks great.

I have one question, do you plan maybe a roadmap?

For example, when you release the new name or when we can vote for it?

When you release the facts how the coin implementation will work
When it will be released?

When the twitter campaign will start?

and so on.

I dont know, but i think it would be a good think to attract some more people?
Hey you guys. Only have a moment to get on right now. I will answer and respond to all the below when I get back home later tonight. Sorry again that I have been afk all day.

The quality of the new movies is awesome.

I think when the site is big enough you can start to switch advertising on the website and earn money.

Then you can invest the moeny into buying more tpay until you have a big amount of it.

After that you start big advertising for trollplay here from the money you earn = tpay will grow = you will be a millionaire.

I cant find a mistake in my thinking.  Grin

about what "ifightformerkel" is saying; it could be good idea (install google AdSense or https://a-ads.com/ - this pay via bitcoin), if there is some way to get extra funds it is worth to do it.
Interesting project, im investing here as the fundamentals and technicals look good, good luck everyone!

6 million coins, working product and 20k market cap, looks like things could go well here!
I really like the new website design www.trollpay.com

It looks great.

I have one question, do you plan maybe a roadmap?

For example, when you release the new name or when we can vote for it?

When you release the facts how the coin implementation will work
When it will be released?

When the twitter campaign will start?

and so on.

I dont know, but i think it would be a good think to attract some more people?
Activity: 704

Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion

Pages:
Jump to: