Pages:
Author

Topic: ☺→[ANN]←☺★ALLION★ ★∞ NEW ANN SOON! ∞ ALL ← - page 48. (Read 75487 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Faucet & Block explorer should be up today. Need some sleep though so will try and get them finished and online when I get up.

Great ! Will update tomorrow. Oh btw guys x11 is 2 or 3 x cheaper then it was yesterday to rent hashes I don't know why. I am about to rent out 600M for 3 hours costs me like 75k satoshi. Not bad huh considering the other day I got 3.9hours 85M for a bit more then that.

Nice, i am going to have to go mine me some x11 coins while its cheap. Thanks for the heads up. thats not a bad price for the 600m. but.. lol theres always a but :p you should buy a lower hash rate for a longer amount of time. This way when everyone jumps on the x11 bandwagon and the price rockets your locked in for days/weeks with good hash and everyone else is fighting to just get a little rig :p (well depending on what your mining of course) But thats just me lol :p (of course i've also locked in at what i could never have imagined getting cheaper and then the price dropped like 2 days into a week rental :p :/ UGH) so lol :p
Activity: 1162
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
WTB 100k TPAY at 10 satoshi each  Roll Eyes

Theres a few people in here that are looking for an exchange. They might be interested Smiley

I think you getting ther better deal there. I spend over 2x that to mine it.

Wallet download links in OP have been updated.
Added nodes & placement address's.
This is not a mandatory update.

Great ! Will update tomorrow. Oh btw guys x11 is 2 or 3 x cheaper then it was yesterday to rent hashes I don't know why. I am about to rent out 600M for 3 hours costs me like 75k satoshi. Not bad huh considering the other day I got 3.9hours 85M for a bit more then that.
Wallet download links in OP have been updated.
Added nodes & placement address's.
This is not a mandatory update.

Theres a few people in here that are looking for an exchange. They might be interested Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068

I am very eager to see what you have planned for us.

~snip~

Everyone will be able to earn TPAY very soon without even trying. No spamming etc.

This is great news I am glad to increase my stash of coins. I really like your wallet btw. Very cool.

Activity: 1162
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
this coin is on novaexchange ?  i chat with the trollbox and the bot said that sent me some trollpaycoin

Unfortunately that is not TrollPay(TPAY). Nova host's a coin named TROLL. Sorry not the same.
What bounty can i do?

Very soon there will be an Advertising Campaign. Coin will be earned simply by posting a user specific link ANYWHERE online Smiley

I am very eager to see what you have planned for us.

~snip~

Everyone will be able to earn TPAY very soon without even trying. No spamming etc.

This is great news I am glad to increase my stash of coins. I really like your wallet btw. Very cool.
Is it the end of the world or what now? am I seeing a TPG fork/adoption/clone here or just dreaming?
Please don't make it too complicated, just give some instructions and point us the right direction and let us earn our first TPC for real then of course we going to need an exchange like yobit to sell for bitcoin and when we taste the money we'll get involved for life Cheesy.

copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
Is it the end of the world or what now? am I seeing a TPG fork/adoption/clone here or just dreaming?
Please don't make it too complicated, just give some instructions and point us the right direction and let us earn our first TPC for real then of course we going to need an exchange like yobit to sell for bitcoin and when we taste the money we'll get involved for life Cheesy.
Activity: 658
Merit: 124
Anyone who is bored can always click this link to go to trollpay.com.
http://userrewards.trollpay.com/4

Soak it up, virustotal is bitching.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
this coin is on novaexchange ?  i chat with the trollbox and the bot said that sent me some trollpaycoin

Unfortunately that is not TrollPay(TPAY). Nova host's a coin named TROLL. Sorry not the same.
What bounty can i do?

Very soon there will be an Advertising Campaign. Coin will be earned simply by posting a user specific link ANYWHERE online Smiley

What kind of bountys will be offered?

What bounty can i do?

Activity: 840
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
What bounty can i do?
Later today I will put up new clients with new hardcoded nodes, nothing mandatory. If you want to you can add them by going to

help/debug window and click the Configuration File OPEN and put these at the bottom of the file & save.

addnode=node1.trollpay.com
addnode=node2.trollpay.com

Threw in my vote just to help.

Thank you, im sure many miners will be happy that its atleast up for vote.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Threw in my vote just to help.
I also had one of those portable pocket tv things. I use to watch talespin in the bathtub. xP Yes that is indeed napoleon dynamite very odd....
I got some trollpay now I rented a miner. Now I am minting it. What amount is best to mint per input ?

Not sure @ the moment sorry. on a side note it appears that C-Cex has added TPAY for voting a few days ago

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=tpay
Pages:
Jump to: