Pages:
Author

Topic: ☺→[ANN]←☺★ALLION★ ★∞ NEW ANN SOON! ∞ ALL ← - page 49. (Read 75487 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I also had one of those portable pocket tv things. I use to watch talespin in the bathtub. xP Yes that is indeed napoleon dynamite very odd....
I got some trollpay now I rented a miner. Now I am minting it. What amount is best to mint per input ?
Activity: 398
Merit: 109
Well u know what, I hate television industry. New UHD format. I hate it so much that i started to loathe matrix panel transistor enhancements and high contrast and luminosity range, widening color gamut and color space, big OLED panels and curved terrorist LCD. Im australopithecus from the bay of bengal and watching Bud Abbot and Lou Costello on my 35 mm Leitz projector. Only black and white, no gamut, 10bit color depth addressing, fuck that douchery. television made my mind turn rear and recycle, i am a mad guy now i hate urban technologies, leading to obesity and mental depreciation, id better off watching black over white on my projector than get a modern television.
Activity: 994
If anyone is bored they should go watch Tex Montana Will Survive! at TrollPay.com. It's a 2015 Film by Jeremy Gardner (awesome director/author trust me you wont regret watching his stuff like "The Battery"). Fully legit creative commons movie Anyways check it out if you have nothing better to do Smiley

Good fun !! You guys are funny. You bunch of smart asses Wink Life is more fun that way am I right ?

That submarine tv (film box) xP Certainly is for soviet propaganda back in the day xP

I remember I had a pioneer TV or something and it had a hold on it for the control. It was more expensive because it actually had a control.
My friend had one in their room with funny analogue nobs. xP

lol :p

I remember getting one of these in the 80's for x-mas :p the funny part about this pic is that whoever took it seems to be watching napoleon dynamite lol :p or something with that dude in it, at least it looks like him :p Alright back to putting movies together Smiley

Good fun !! You guys are funny. You bunch of smart asses Wink Life is more fun that way am I right ?

That submarine tv (film box) xP Certainly is for soviet propaganda back in the day xP

I remember I had a pioneer TV or something and it had a hold on it for the control. It was more expensive because it actually had a control.
My friend had one in their room with funny analogue nobs. xP
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068
how about this ?

it looks like a bathyscaphe Cheesy Cheesy  Yes, this is our Soviet TV ... but before I was born.

"-Are you ready kids?
-Yes, Captain!
-I can not hear!
-Yes, Captain!
-ooooooooooooo ........."

the same TV was in my kitchen
Smiley
how about this ?

Holy crap lol. thank god we didnt have that :p I couldnt imagine using that. That like a huge magnifying lens? youch, no wonder so many older people needed glasses Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
how about this ?
legendary
 Cheesy Cheesy Yes, there were times ..) "the TV remote control was youngest member of the family" Grin
You`re lucky Roll Eyes when I was a kid, we had first monochrome TV Grin

lol Smiley good ol days when you where the antenna :p Smiley people walk around trying to get a good cell signal & have no idea what it was like to hold a tin-foiled antenna standing on 1 leg with your hand out moving around to get a somewhat clear screen :p Smiley only to be stuck because 1 movement and your back to bending that damned tinfoil :p
legendary
You`re lucky Roll Eyes when I was a kid, we had first monochrome TV Grin
Thank you. ^^

Dude dude dude !! The pool is up !! I just checked now. That is great.
Happy mining. Smiley

Oh I was wondering, when you chose movies do you watch any or read about them or anything like that ? Or just to create a libery and let people decide for themselves ?

Ya I try and read most of them, and to be honest I have actually seen most of them in the past. The amount of movies will always increase and hopefully soon will include some exclusive Indie film's.(not created by nor for trollpay). The aim for the movie section is to have at least 1-2k movies watchable online at any given time. But again the movie section is just a piece of TrollPay.com, there will be much much more than that.

Side note: In the future a Users will be able to upload and share video's in a community,private etc sections with its own catagories/subcats/subsubcats etc. These uploads will either be moderated and approved for public viewing by TrollPay.com users or myself. User video's can be of whatever, not just movies. (no, not trying to become youtube. Again movies will be just a part of TrollPay.com)

(oh ya btw this is what tv's looked like when i was a kid :p Now you see why I have seen most of these lol
)
Thank you. ^^

Dude dude dude !! The pool is up !! I just checked now. That is great.
Happy mining. Smiley

Oh I was wondering, when you chose movies do you watch any or read about them or anything like that ? Or just to create a libery and let people decide for themselves ?
Anyone who is bored can always click this link to go to trollpay.com.
http://userrewards.trollpay.com/4

Ah ya sorry I see what you mean by the attack I guess I was not thinking, just so many thing to do. I used the rented miner to mine something else and will mine trollpay later. God I wish I knew it was an attack I was getting very frustrated and rather upset. Sorry I never ment to make it your problem I know it is not.

I don't quite understand how your method to make coin works with the link sharing but I shall soon see won't I ^^
Look forward to it. As soon as I can mine I will.

Thank you, you are a good Dev I see you trying so hard so I will support as much as I can. You have social medias for trollpay I can follow ?

There is absolutely nothing for you to be sorry for. I completely understand and did not take offense to it, like I said I completely understand Smiley And thank you very much for being understanding Smiley
We have a twitter & fresh new facebook but they are literally empty :p I will post links to them later.

I took this capture of how many times that non working image has been touched just so you can see a little bit of how part of the payment process is going to work.  (and how quickly the views can accumulate)

Trying to resync the wallet currently - I'll get back to you guys once I have it working again

Please ignore the above broken image. bitcointalk.org does not allow the image redirect. Testing feature for upcoming Internet Campaign.
Use postimg

Also the pool is down and now I have wasted my money thank you.

There was an attack last night on the chain so ocminer took the pool offline. Hopefully ocminer allows TPAY to continue to have a pool on Suprnova.

I sincerely apologize that you have wasted your money. I have no control over what the mining pool does and ocminer did what was necessary. I have contacted ocminer and let him know that I will compensate for any payouts etc that did not occur/failed etc because of the attack and the pool having to be taken offline.

Use postimg

Thanks but the problem is that bitcointalk doesnt allow links to images like http://userrewards.trollpay.com/gpic each time that url displays the image it +1 to a db for views. (so everytime this thread is viewed it adds +1 to image views at trollpay.com for that image.)

So when the Advertising Campaign starts and lets say you post at somewherethatisoffthewall.com each time a person see's the add you get coins, each time a person Clicks the add you get coins. That being said even the quoted image will earn coin.

Have lots of friends on facebook? 5000 friends? one post to your wall and thats a possible 5000 views with who knows how many clicks. If a friend shares your post the numbers multiply. Now your getting paid each time your 5000 friends see the link and for each one of your friends that share the link your views grow exponentially.

more information soon :p Smiley

Ah ya sorry I see what you mean by the attack I guess I was not thinking, just so many thing to do. I used the rented miner to mine something else and will mine trollpay later. God I wish I knew it was an attack I was getting very frustrated and rather upset. Sorry I never ment to make it your problem I know it is not.

I don't quite understand how your method to make coin works with the link sharing but I shall soon see won't I ^^
Look forward to it. As soon as I can mine I will.

Thank you, you are a good Dev I see you trying so hard so I will support as much as I can. You have social medias for trollpay I can follow ?
OK pool is back up

Thank you ocminer

Where i can sell?

Currently we are not on an exchange. Trust me when I say that you don't want to be on an exchange yet and if TPAY does get on an exchange I would personally wait until the Advertising campaign starts which should be soon. If you can't wait you can always submit a request at yobit via https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/
Activity: 518
Where i can sell?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
OK pool is back up
Trying to resync the wallet currently - I'll get back to you guys once I have it working again

Please ignore the above broken image. bitcointalk.org does not allow the image redirect. Testing feature for upcoming Internet Campaign.
Use postimg

Also the pool is down and now I have wasted my money thank you.

There was an attack last night on the chain so ocminer took the pool offline. Hopefully ocminer allows TPAY to continue to have a pool on Suprnova.

I sincerely apologize that you have wasted your money. I have no control over what the mining pool does and ocminer did what was necessary. I have contacted ocminer and let him know that I will compensate for any payouts etc that did not occur/failed etc because of the attack and the pool having to be taken offline.

Use postimg

Thanks but the problem is that bitcointalk doesnt allow links to images like http://userrewards.trollpay.com/gpic each time that url displays the image it +1 to a db for views. (so everytime this thread is viewed it adds +1 to image views at trollpay.com for that image.)

So when the Advertising Campaign starts and lets say you post at somewherethatisoffthewall.com each time a person see's the add you get coins, each time a person Clicks the add you get coins. That being said even the quoted image will earn coin.

Have lots of friends on facebook? 5000 friends? one post to your wall and thats a possible 5000 views with who knows how many clicks. If a friend shares your post the numbers multiply. Now your getting paid each time your 5000 friends see the link and for each one of your friends that share the link your views grow exponentially.

more information soon :p Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: