Pages:
Author

Topic: ☺→[ANN]←☺★ALLION★ ★∞ NEW ANN SOON! ∞ ALL ← - page 50. (Read 75487 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Please ignore the above broken image. bitcointalk.org does not allow the image redirect. Testing feature for upcoming Internet Campaign.

Use postimg

Also the pool is down and now I have wasted my money thank you.
Activity: 994

Please ignore the above broken image. bitcointalk.org does not allow the image redirect. Testing feature for upcoming Internet Campaign.
A small HTTP Get/Post Flood attack was initiated against TrollPay.com last night. Nothing of importance but making it public none the less.
Going to try and add atleast 25 more movies to TrollPay.com today. TinyUrl creator was taken off the page. Conflicting with submissions.

Trying to resync the wallet currently - I'll get back to you guys once I have it working again

Just let me know how many tpay you need to cover payouts if needed.

I will make sure you get your coin kreatoralex Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Trying to resync the wallet currently - I'll get back to you guys once I have it working again
And what to do?

And a few hours is not found blocks

Don't worry you will get your coins Smiley
I'm sure the attack came from the same guy who tried to stall the chain by throwing 30g+ at it the other day.
Waiting for ocminer to reply.
Sent you a PM
There was a massive attack on the chain today due to the low hashrate:

received block 0321557fccfd0be8e642
REORGANIZE
REORGANIZE: Disconnect 445 blocks; 00000000119ca3a95fe3..000000000883b98ea773
REORGANIZE: Connect 1 blocks; 00000000119ca3a95fe3..0321557fccfd0be8e642

over 445 blocks have been rolled back and all those 445 "new" blocks have been mined by the attacker

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
And what to do?

And a few hours is not found blocks

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
There was a massive attack on the chain today due to the low hashrate:

received block 0321557fccfd0be8e642
REORGANIZE
REORGANIZE: Disconnect 445 blocks; 00000000119ca3a95fe3..000000000883b98ea773
REORGANIZE: Connect 1 blocks; 00000000119ca3a95fe3..0321557fccfd0be8e642

over 445 blocks have been rolled back and all those 445 "new" blocks have been mined by the attacker

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
any stock exchange
Ok good. I like the idea though it is something different. I mean to begin with you have an actual idea unlike most coins that have no reason to be and a very sad loser Dev behind them. I am sure we all sick of such Devs so it is nice to see a new name in the game. Easy to spot you because of your cool profile avatar xD
Sorry everyone have not put anything else up today. Will have more later. Will move on to different section and explanation of what role the movies and other things will play @ trollpay.com very soon.
I will post an updated roadmap soon with what the movies are for and some of what is in to come in the future.
Added 50 Movies to the Movie section & created a Url to TinyUrl converter that is on the lower left menu.

What is with the movies ? What are they for ? Why did you call the coin similar name as trollpayment coin ?
What has this coin to do with trolling ?

As I have said, The movies are for nothing right now, they will play a role in the future. The world of crypto and most who are online a majority of the time are troll's. One thing that I do for trolls is give away BTC almost daily in yobit trollbox via Yobit Codes so TrollPay.com was a proper home. Just because the name of the coin is TrollPay and the webpage is TrollPay.com does not mean that it has to have anything to do with trolling. Smiley

Thanks for posting. Have a good one.
Added 50 Movies to the Movie section & created a Url to TinyUrl converter that is on the lower left menu.

What is with the movies ? What are they for ? Why did you call the coin similar name as trollpayment coin ?
What has this coin to do with trolling ?
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
and what is the diff. adjust on pow mining ?
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
bounty for german Translation ?
UPDATE:
TrollPay BBS has been postponed even longer. After days & days of trying to solve an issue where the BBS server crashes on a low amount of login floods I have changed gears for now.
I have added 50 Movies so far to the Movies section and created a easy to use TinyUrl maker panel at TrollPay.com
I know some of you are saying WTF a movie section OMFG i'm out of here. But the movie section will play a role in TrollPay.com in the future when the amount of watchable movies at TrollPay.com is in the 1000's.
Again I understand that some of you have put money into hash to mine TPAY, I truly do appreciate it. But I am personally not ready to submit an addcoin request myself. Once I start accepting TPAY for services I will submit a request. but until then if you don't wan't to wait anyone can submit a request at https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/

On a side note TrollPay.com will be starting its Internet Advertising campaign SOON.
Users will not only earn from posting in the forum, but ANYWHERE online.

More information down the road.

Activity: 524
Merit: 250
This seems like a nice coin, I will observe in some of days until launch in exchanger like poloniex, yobit or others. Hopefully be able to follow the success of the other coins like etherium.
Pages:
Jump to: