Author

Topic: [ANN][AMS] AmsterdamCoin™ | 100% PoS, Masternodes, Obfuscation, Seesaw - page 103. (Read 272300 times)

copper member
Activity: 1024
Merit: 513
txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange

CoinExchange.io swap completed
CoinExchange.io just finished the swap to the new v4 blockchain. Please generate a new deposit address.

AMS/BTC market

copper member
I really like the new website https://amsterdamcoin.com

One consideration, the red text in grey background is too hard for the eyes, the contrast almost hurts.

And I was wondering about the SWAP at Nova Exchange and Coinexchange. Weeks ago I read, that by now it would have been completed already?
Any information about it?

Nova exchange wants to keep the old chain until it dies and at some moment they will consider to add the new chain. I will ask them again in a couple of weeks.

CoinExchange started the swap, but did not finish it yet. I am on their slack so I will keep asking the admin now and then.
copper member
how many coins per day does a masternode earns?

1 mn = 100 000 AMS
on the day of 1 MN gives an income of about 1.2 AMS  
~16  * 0,075ams

There's something fishy going on with the payments. Whats happening with that bug of only getting 0.075 ams?

there is exactly one miner (with quite some hashrate) that is causing this. Probably he got a modified wallet.... I checked the source code but can't find the issue yet...
If Kees can't solve it, there is good news that the POW period is limited, so that will solve the issue as well...

The MN continues to pay 0.075 ams
What is that rascal who earns on this hacked code of the coin, and the DEV does nothing
Why give money to scammers?
If the DEV does nothing, I stop all my MNs and sell coins

There is a bug in the code that causes this behaviour during the PoW phase. I am thinking about a possible solution or just wait until PoS kicks in.

There is a limit of 7.5 AMS generated per block, but there is no hard check on the amount of coins given to the miner and the amount for masternodes. There is one miner that modified the amount that's given to the miner and now screws the masternode owners Sad

Still 130 days of POW left. Would be nice if we could fine some way to prevent this. There are some solutions:
1) fix it and put enough hashpower on it with the new wallet (so the blocks the hacked wallet finds gets invalid). The fix is quite easy: first make sure the masternodes gets paid from the 7.5 AMS. Leftover is for the miner. (I do think this is just a softfork)
2) fix it by shortening the POW period (hard fork)
3) Don't fix it and wait 130 days. But we might loose some masternodes. (maybe vote?)
4) Don't fix it and put some extra hashing power to it (to prevent that the hacked wallet finds blocks)

Thanmk for the website update! It looks much better compared to the old one. Good work!

One possible solution is to replace the spork key and rollout an update. Then wait for the majority to install the update and then enable masternode enforcement with the spork key.

Ahh just wait till enough nodes are updated and then activate the fix. Sounds like a good solution. Let me know if you need help / code review / a test network. I am willing to help you with this fix. I do think waiting 130 days is a bit too long to be honest. I am afraid a big part of the masternode holders will abandon the ship.
What do you think Kees?

I agree. Still I have to look if the spork key change has any negative consequences.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I really like the new website https://amsterdamcoin.com

One consideration, the red text in grey background is too hard for the eyes, the contrast almost hurts.

And I was wondering about the SWAP at Nova Exchange and Coinexchange. Weeks ago I read, that by now it would have been completed already?
Any information about it?
Merit: 258

1 mn = 100 000 AMS
~16  * 0,075ams

There's something fishy going on with the payments. Whats happening with that bug of only getting 0.075 ams?

there is exactly one miner (with quite some hashrate) that is causing this. Probably he got a modified wallet.... I checked the source code but can't find the issue yet...
If Kees can't solve it, there is good news that the POW period is limited, so that will solve the issue as well...

What is that rascal who earns on this hacked code of the coin, and the DEV does nothing

There is a bug in the code that causes this behaviour during the PoW phase. I am thinking about a possible solution or just wait until PoS kicks in.

There is a limit of 7.5 AMS generated per block, but there is no hard check on the amount of coins given to the miner and the amount for masternodes. There is one miner that modified the amount that's given to the miner and now screws the masternode owners Sad

Still 130 days of POW left. Would be nice if we could fine some way to prevent this. There are some solutions:
1) fix it and put enough hashpower on it with the new wallet (so the blocks the hacked wallet finds gets invalid). The fix is quite easy: first make sure the masternodes gets paid from the 7.5 AMS. Leftover is for the miner. (I do think this is just a softfork)
3) Don't fix it and wait 130 days. But we might loose some masternodes. (maybe vote?)
4) Don't fix it and put some extra hashing power to it (to prevent that the hacked wallet finds blocks)

Thanmk for the website update! It looks much better compared to the old one. Good work!

One possible solution is to replace the spork key and rollout an update. Then wait for the majority to install the update and then enable masternode enforcement with the spork key.

Ahh just wait till enough nodes are updated and then activate the fix. Sounds like a good solution. Let me know if you need help / code review / a test network. I am willing to help you with this fix. I do think waiting 130 days is a bit too long to be honest. I am afraid a big part of the masternode holders will abandon the ship.
What do you think Kees?
copper member

1 mn = 100 000 AMS
~16  * 0,075ams

1 mn = 100 000 AMS
~16  * 0,075ams

copper member
Hi

we have a channel slack or discord  Huh

thanks

Hi. who can answer my question

We have our own slack channel at the Bitsend slack. You can register here: https://bitsend.herokuapp.com
copper member

1 mn = 100 000 AMS
~16  * 0,075ams

copper member
In addition to the above:

nearly 20 MN on one IP - is this normal?

Dev with AMS going something wrong.

Yes this is normal.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
In addition to the above:

nearly 20 MN on one IP - is this normal?

Dev with AMS going something wrong.

Activity: 392

1 mn = 100 000 AMS
~16  * 0,075ams

Activity: 122
copper member

New website online
The new website will be filled with more information over time. If you have anything that needs to be on the website then please tell us.

https://www.amsterdamcoin.com/
Kees i don't want to hurt your feelings but the quality of the main picture on the site is too bad. And the contrast of some texts like red text on red background (for example: "Download the AMSTERDAMCOIN wallet" or "Checkout our live network statistics") , red text on gray background (all stats is hard to read and all names of mining softwares). Anyway you're doing fine. Except all my cavils the site looks nice.

Thanks for your advice. I already improved the header image quality. Will look at the other items as well. Thanks!
Activity: 80
Merit: 10

New website online
The new website will be filled with more information over time. If you have anything that needs to be on the website then please tell us.

Kees i don't want to hurt your feelings but the quality of the main picture on the site is too bad. And the contrast of some texts like red text on red background (for example: "Download the AMSTERDAMCOIN wallet" or "Checkout our live network statistics") , red text on gray background (all stats is hard to read and all names of mining softwares). Anyway you're doing fine. Except all my cavils the site looks nice.
copper member

New website online

Maybe someone else got a synced old chain? I am behind a month or so. I can have a look if you ask it gently  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Hello Kees,

I know you are the one who develop this fukcing AMS coin, I need old wallet block chain bootstrap,
Please help, I want to sync my old wallet AMS for fats sync. Too slow syncing I am behind 1 year of block.

Could you help? I know you have a link of it. or help me to send my AMS coin to new wallet ams.

You can access of it, just like ALTCOM only admin send it to new wallet address.

Do something for help KEES, do not SLEEP.

Thanks
Activity: 868
Merit: 279

Hmmm I see...well I don't even understand what's happening with the wallet I'm getting this message after trying restarting the wallet:

"failed reading from database. pcoinsTip best block is not correct. The block database is an inconsistent state and may cause issues in the future. To force start use -forcestart."

I'm going to try to download the blockchain again.
Activity: 617
Merit: 528
Is there an active slack still? Would someone be kind enough to PM me an invite?
Jump to: