Author

Topic: [ANN][AMS] AmsterdamCoin™ | 100% PoS, Masternodes, Obfuscation, Seesaw - page 107. (Read 272300 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 258
I am kinda stuck with getting the masternode to work. I set up a server and i think i got all the settings for the wallet on my pc right. I see the masternode in my wallet with the right IP and stuff, but it says protocol -1 and status missing. I think i need to instal the masternode wallet on my server, find and change the config file, but i dont know how to do that part. I am fairly unknown with linux. Anyone can help me out?

Also when i sended the 100k to the masternode adress i created, it shows up as a payment of 0 to myself (adres n/a). Is that correct?

cheers all

yeah for this actually a newbie guide is needed as the links / some steps are slightly different compared to the dash guide.
If you PM me your server login information, the output of "masternode genkey" (you did that already) and the output of "masternode outputs" I will install the linux part for you.

I will shoot in a budget proposal for a specific masternode guide for amsterdamcoin as we really need a guide for it.
Or better we should make a copy for amsterdamcoin of "dashman". It makes setting up a masternode much easier.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Super
I congratulate the developers on the next success
I hope for the rapid growth of the coin!

What is in the plans for development?
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

Amsterdamcoin added to list of hosted masternodes - Welcome to Node-VPS Smiley
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I am kinda stuck with getting the masternode to work. I set up a server and i think i got all the settings for the wallet on my pc right. I see the masternode in my wallet with the right IP and stuff, but it says protocol -1 and status missing. I think i need to instal the masternode wallet on my server, find and change the config file, but i dont know how to do that part. I am fairly unknown with linux. Anyone can help me out?

Also when i sended the 100k to the masternode adress i created, it shows up as a payment of 0 to myself (adres n/a). Is that correct?

cheers all
Can i also use the Dash masternode setup or does it have to be the PIVX one? thx

edit

this one: https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/taos-masternode-setup-guide-for-dummies-updated-for-12-1.2680/

yes it will work. Make sure to check the tcp ports / 100.000 AMS

Thanks. Im gonna send those 100k now to my masternode adress i generated and continue the setup. Scary stuff..
Can i also use the Dash masternode setup or does it have to be the PIVX one? thx

edit

this one: https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/taos-masternode-setup-guide-for-dummies-updated-for-12-1.2680/

yes it will work. Make sure to check the tcp ports / 100.000 AMS

edit

Hi Guys,

Masternode rewards is around 35 coins a day, is that correct or maybe an error in my masternode.

Thanks

It's quite random, but the average now is about 40 AMS per MN per day.
Activity: 268
Merit: 102
Hi Guys,

Masternode rewards is around 35 coins a day, is that correct or maybe an error in my masternode.

Thanks

Someone paid the second 200$  Grin

My guess: 100+ MN's up at the end of this month.
copper member
Activity: 1024
Merit: 513
txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange
Hey Kees,

A while ago I downloaded an AmsterdamCoin Mac wallet. Is it still available and do you have a link?

Thank you.

Hi SkunkfireJoe,

Sorry to say that we have no currently working Mac wallet.
Activity: 9
Hey Kees,

A while ago I downloaded an AmsterdamCoin Mac wallet. Is it still available and do you have a link?

Thank you.
able to get enough coins for MN today.  looking to set up now.  thanks guys.

welcome  Wink

Let us know if you need any help
Activity: 11
able to get enough coins for MN today.  looking to set up now.  thanks guys.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Persistence turnsfailure into xemplary achievement
Hi guys. Looks like a project with potential.

What  exchange  is best volume for this coin?

And why does coinmarketcap have problems putting  up your facts and figures?

TIA for any replies.
Keep up the good work.
hi, amazing coin and project and dev still working on it, this coin will go far away. I will try to buy some for a master node, where can I find the guide btw?

hi, amazing coin and project and dev still working on it, this coin will go far away. I will try to buy some for a master node, where can I find the guide btw?

There is not a amsterdamcoin masternode guide yet, but for the steps are the same as here. Except that you need 100.000 AMS for a masternode.

https://pivxmasternode.org/masternode-setup/setup-your-own-masternode/
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
http://eddiecoin.com
Hey all, is there a guide somewhere to setup masternode for amsterdam coin? Fairly new at this. Thanks
Ok let's stimulate the masternodes.pro contribution a bit:

I will give away 5k AMS that I earned with mining and my masternode to the largest contribution from now till the 400$

to get it: PM me your BTC txid and your AMS v4 address. We need just ~0.045 BTC more to get AMS on the masternode.pro website.

So contributing 0.025 BTC now will ensure you get the 5k AMS Cool
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
Is the contribution to masternodespro not $ 400
and why not pay directly there?
it is the address at Masternode .pro they gave us to put the 400 bucks in we got around 200 usd. we need 200 or so more. Again this is their address not mine.  1NehzUSWN4PXsgacywY77LDujQCswAy8iH
Jump to: