Author

Topic: [ANN][AMS] AmsterdamCoin™ | 100% PoS, Masternodes, Obfuscation, Seesaw - page 170. (Read 272300 times)

legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Airdrop update
From now only Jr Member or higher can participate. New accounts are excluded even when they are more than 2 months old.
Good move dev, there are many alt-accounts want to scam on any new airdrop.
copper member
Activity: 1024
Merit: 513
txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange
Airdrop update
From now only Jr Member or higher can participate. New accounts are excluded even when they are more than 2 months old.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
PoS does'nt work for me : wallet up to date, coins in the wallet since more 24 h, network OK and... nothing ?
Any idea ?

Staking
your weight is 8000
Network weight is 1547936

I have this message : expected time to earn reward is 8 hours.

The best way is to download the file provided by the dev. And you can sync in several minutes.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
PoS does'nt work for me : wallet up to date, coins in the wallet since more 24 h, network OK and... nothing ?
Any idea ?

Staking
your weight is 8000
Network weight is 1547936

I have this message : expected time to earn reward is 8 hours.

Activity: 320
Merit: 250
So go to vote on Poloniex guys  Cool Smiley

So the coin is basically not-for-trade?
No any active exchange so far.  Do voting now!
That's the purpose of airdrop.
Activity: 518
Merit: 299
So go to vote on Poloniex guys  Cool Smiley
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Make no sense if you reward newbies too. some newbie from 2014? your airdrop will not help so much for the AMS community but cause huge dump after listing.
It is very natural that people may have multiple newbies created a long ago, they now jumping to you because of your shitty terms. Angry

Tell me how many newbies you paid till now who had created their account in the year of 2013-2014
If the number is 10+, i am out from this AMS thread, keep rewarding the same people with lots of old newbie alt and they will bring you to the moon (1 satoshi)

That's correct , guy. it will cause big dumps after releasing on the exchange. Dev need a strict rule to prevent newbie to join this project.
Now it's only one yobit exchange but the wallet is not working . we need more big exchange such as livecoin.net, Bittrex, Poloniex exchange.
it will help this project to go to the moon.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
From Yobit:

Wallet status: Maintenance

That means we newcomers cannot trade. That's sad!

You know you actually can.

No I can't!

DEPOSIT AMS
No free addresses for such currency. Please try again in 2 minutes.
Activity: 545
Merit: 282
From Yobit:

You know you actually can.
Activity: 545
Merit: 282
Yobits sucks! I can't get a wallet address on it for two days.  Do we have another exchange? like cryptopia?

Sure, just pay them 2M dot.
From Yobit:

Yobits sucks! I can't get a wallet address on it for two days.  Do we have another exchange? like cryptopia?
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009
TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48
Make no sense if you reward newbies too. some newbie from 2014? your airdrop will not help so much for the AMS community but cause huge dump after listing.
It is very natural that people may have multiple newbies created a long ago, they now jumping to you because of your shitty terms. Angry

Tell me how many newbies you paid till now who had created their account in the year of 2013-2014
If the number is 10+, i am out from this AMS thread, keep rewarding the same people with lots of old newbie alt and they will bring you to the moon (1 satoshi)

it is not right, you know STELLAR or LUMENS, they are giving airdrop to other peoples... but their coin is stable during and ending to his airdrop... we shall know later how to innovation from dev after AMS had listed in exchange Smiley
Activity: 266

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1132
AMS have good future. Like a Gulden when strong community and many litle cafes accept coin in Netherlands.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046
Any idea ?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Its truly great to see Amsterdam coin come fully alive. Ive personally worked with Kees many times, and he is a fantastic programmer.

Kees works long hours at a full time job. Please be patient. He will get back to you.

Vegas
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Also sent PM, but he is offline it seems Sad
Activity: 700
Guys who knows when the problem will be solved with the addition yobit.net?
Jump to: