Author

Topic: [ANN][AMS] AmsterdamCoin™ | 100% PoS, Masternodes, Obfuscation, Seesaw - page 197. (Read 272300 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
So now we're on bittrex is there any news on Litepaid/merchants?
Activity: 504
Merit: 512
It would be nice to hit 700 or above.

I hope the traders on rex or other bigger exchanges pick it up.

Looks like the only thing that has pick up this coin are the multipools and they have beat this coin down to nothing and the miner/multipool dumps are still coming.

Net Hashrate 9,076.25 MH/s

It should really go above 700 now, I dont understand why traders dont push it higher, it's value is atleast 2000 satoshi, the price has to follow.
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

Looks like the only thing that has pick up this coin are the multipools and they have beat this coin down to nothing and the miner/multipool dumps are still coming.

Should be good in a year or so if more adopt and it gets used like intended
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
too much trader talking
Sorry, however i really believe this will make some GAINZZ
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
too much trader talking

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Mmmm...
I smell money here...

AMS - The Future Coin

Cool

--okane--

Yepz, I just traded a little on yobit and made big profits. I see the price will surely go over 1000!

You are right mate.

AMS the future coin in Amsterdam, I go there and use AMS Coin.

--okane--
Activity: 56
Mmmm...
I smell money here...

AMS - The Future Coin

Cool

--okane--

Yepz, I just traded a little on yobit and made big profits. I see the price will surely go over 1000!
legendary
Mmmm...
I smell money here...

AMS - The Future Coin

Cool

--okane--
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
I think this coin has a great future! I hope it will rise some before 2016 summer when i go to Amsterdam Cheesy
AMS is on the right path, I believe it can reach 1000 satoshi now without a problem before the end of the year. So way to go AMS!

Easily. Guys this is a no brainer. Keesdewit, is the lead dev behind the fantastic technology of FLY coin. I can tell you your investment in AMS is very safe, and Kees will not do a "disappearing act" like newbie devs. He is incredibly talented and honest.

Vegas

5 or 6000 satoshi whit in a year easy.

Yes, i hope before holidays we can see a +1000 pump, it would be great for our investments.
legendary
AMS wallet gets high resources in computer, why don't make it as simple and lightweight wallet.
because wallet sometimes get lag.

Thanks, that's what I've experience...

Anyway, AMS has a good future...

--okane--
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
AMS is on the right path, I believe it can reach 1000 satoshi now without a problem before the end of the year. So way to go AMS!

Easily. Guys this is a no brainer. Keesdewit, is the lead dev behind the fantastic technology of FLY coin. I can tell you your investment in AMS is very safe, and Kees will not do a "disappearing act" like newbie devs. He is incredibly talented and honest.

Vegas

Miners Keepers... Wink
Activity: 9
alot is possible with ams Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

Vegas

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

Vegas
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

Steps Stay Safe, you are now able to Store and Stake AmsterdamCoin (AMS) online.
https://altcoinsteps.com/staySafe

Is this spam?
no, its not, adding Amsterdam Coin was requested by a community member

just having to check.. so much spammers on this forums as of lately
Great, Now AMS can reach over 800 , I think everybody should buy now.
Jump to: