Author

Topic: [ANN][AMS] AmsterdamCoin™ | 100% PoS, Masternodes, Obfuscation, Seesaw - page 200. (Read 272300 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003
NodeMasters

Would be good to get AMS listed on more exchanges.

If it helps i can put in on https://btcpool.exchange

i know its not one of the big ones
but we got to start some where LOL

Would be nice  Smiley

Hi its done for you

https://btcpool.exchange/Market?pair=AMS/BTC

Any issue let me know

thanks
Paul
Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Would be nice  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003
NodeMasters

legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Hi,

We've added AMS to the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

Cheers!
Activity: 103

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
my account on the pool ams.gcpool.eu is locked, please unlock user chavicraft
Activity: 56
This is a very good altcoin, I earned in total 1000% gains from it last week on yobit. It was a cool trade  Grin
Activity: 545
Merit: 282
@Yoshi Livo: Not a bad idea at all.
EFL and AMS make a good team i suppose.

New account of Yoshi

Are you talking to your self?

nope I allways announce new profiles

EDIT: by the way, check me out on national tv tomorrow where I hope my mentioning of EFL wil get aired, besides all the mandatory stuff with Wonderland. I am starting to appear in the media more and more often and I dont mind naming AMS next to EFL, if only to screw over the NLG community and take their hometown with a different coin for being such arrogant dickheads to me over the past 18 months.
copper member
Activity: 1024
Merit: 513
txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange
This coin needs more promotion. The excitement is going up, but the price is going down.

This is not good. The price should be at least 1000 satoshi by now.

Yes, you are right, we need more promotion. To be honest I am not a very good marketing person. I hope that someone with that skills will join the team.

It doesn't have to do with skills, but with funds. The coin needs a marketing fund, and a manager that will buy advertisements with that fund.

I know a few tips about advertising, however I`m busy currently with my own projects.

Then free advertisment in forms of articles of cryptocurrency blogs are a good way too to spread the word.

What I am planning to do is to create a flyer and go to Bitcoin wednesday to spread it around. It would be great if someone can get us on the right track with marketing.
Activity: 504
Merit: 512
This coin needs more promotion. The excitement is going up, but the price is going down.

Yes, you are right, we need more promotion. To be honest I am not a very good marketing person. I hope that someone with that skills will join the team.

It doesn't have to do with skills, but with funds. The coin needs a marketing fund, and a manager that will buy advertisements with that fund.

I know a few tips about advertising, however I`m busy currently with my own projects.

Then free advertisment in forms of articles of cryptocurrency blogs are a good way too to spread the word.
copper member
something is wrong with linking words and images on the op. fix needed.

Thanks I overlooked. It is fixed.
Activity: 130
@Yoshi Livo: Not a bad idea at all.
EFL and AMS make a good team i suppose.
Activity: 545
Merit: 282

So maybe this could be the reason why to work with the EFL team, just a suggestion.
copper member
Symbol AMS
Algo Quark
84 Million coins available
PoW block reward 10 AMS halving every 840000 blocks
PoS 8% reward
Masternodes (50% of PoS blocks) 100000 AMS collateral
Automatic TOR client
Encrypted messages
Stealth Address
Darksend
Built-in block explorer
60 seconds block time
24 hours staking time
RPC Port 61511
P2P Port 61510

The specs show a POS of 8% but I only get 0.5 AMS per stake. Does the OP need to be updated? It is really 0.5 AMS per stake?

The POS interest rate is an average of 8% per year. For best results you should split your blocks into small pieces using the "Coin control features". The reward is 0.5AMS fixed per stake so if you have lots of small blocks it will generate stake more frequent.
copper member

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
www.cryptodesign.cc
something is wrong with linking words and images on the op. fix needed.
Activity: 89
The specs show a POS of 8% but I only get 0.5 AMS per stake. Does the OP need to be updated? It is really 0.5 AMS per stake?

correct me if I'm wrong but I always assumed that it reads like: you would on average generate an 8% revenue (regarding the balance of stake-ready coins within the staking min/max parameters) per year by POS minting ...or would you?

...haven't run the tx history of my staking wallet through analysis as of now... yet however, after a darn rough guesstimate I had the impression of even a sheer ~50% rev. over a year (if you'd read %stake like above) if frequency and orph rate roughly stay the same... and I found no reasonable evidence suggesting this might actually change at some point in the future...

so to speak briefly: this wallet is minting as if the end of all days is close Grin
it's flinging coins like a dripping spigot... ~2-5% orphans due to network latency or dropouts (which is reasonably fine regarding a yield on avg. every ~5-6min)...
...and then there have been some intervals with no active masternodes, leading to the whole 1.0 per yield staying in your own wallet. no masternodes, no sharing... but I assume this will be ruddy rare events when masternode installations increase over time.

about that dip in price ...however, nothing to be especially worried about at this point of market positioning... sure thing miners dump a fair amount of coins for profit. it's part of the nature of the concept, that's why most of the mining happens in the first place Cheesy
I actually enjoy that there's not toooo much of buywalls atm so that little dip as well forks some of the dump into my stash for a budget  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
I can do a blog or something if people think it will help. I'll have a think and maybe put up an article tomorrow to get some feedback if I get some time.

What`s your blog url skipper  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
Symbol AMS
Algo Quark
84 Million coins available
PoW block reward 10 AMS halving every 840000 blocks
PoS 8% reward
Masternodes (50% of PoS blocks) 100000 AMS collateral
Automatic TOR client
Encrypted messages
Stealth Address
Darksend
Built-in block explorer
60 seconds block time
24 hours staking time
RPC Port 61511
P2P Port 61510

Activity: 57
I can do a blog or something if people think it will help. I'll have a think and maybe put up an article tomorrow to get some feedback if I get some time.
Jump to: