Author

Topic: [ANN][AMS] AmsterdamCoin™ | 100% PoS, Masternodes, Obfuscation, Seesaw - page 201. (Read 272300 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
This coin needs more promotion. The excitement is going up, but the price is going down.

This is not good. The price should be at least 1000 satoshi by now.

Relax, dream soon will be purchased at a price 2000 sat for AMS.
Vegas and keesdewit, an explosive mixture Wink
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
This coin needs more promotion. The excitement is going up, but the price is going down.

Advertisement works, maybe some blog like cryptomining blog, ccn?

Maybe i do a other article on it, maybe not.. time..
Activity: 504
Merit: 512

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
We are working on that and we will succeed.

this in fact would be another milestone toward weakening and breaking and eventually superseding the bankster oligarchy in the long run.
I not only wish you all the success possible at the current stage of crypto currency adoption, moreover I wish you all the energy, sturdiness and persistency towards the next limits that are on to be taken.
I'm all with you... the next 2 years might bring some surprising steps toward that greater goal. I'm pondering for some time now about various concepts for introducing, maintaining and first and foremost integrating alternative local currency systems with focus on real-world usage over market representation and trading relevance (which obviously most cryptos are targeted primarily ...and thus most of them are de facto simply irrelevant and virtually non-existing in a broader sense).

so, ik duim for je! ...en mine vanzelfsprekend  Grin
copper member
Activity: 1024
Merit: 513
txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange
copper member
Do you have a good idea for AmsterdamCoin?

well, apart from that wallet already spruced up with some nice features that at least I haven't noticed anywhere else before (eg. the integrated ez as cake masternode setup), I actually have an idea esp. for this being a local coin that hopefuly will have real-world acceptance in the future

so long story short: an integrated list of locations that accepts AMS as a means of payment, i.e. where you actually can buy stuff or exchange AMS with fiat or other crypto currencies the brick-n-mortar way.
this of course could be enhanced with:
- an integrated open street map view
- a link to osm, something like eg. http://www.openstreetmap.org/note/471587#map=15/52.3747/4.9004&layers=ND

there might as well be some ways to create additional long term revenue for the developer/initiator crew. real-world market integration with selected shop owners whosoever (hardware/software) could be as well refunded with such an integration.
however, it basically depends on how many actual real-persons and/or individual brick-and-mortar business' could/would participate in a localy accepted cryptop payment network.

in line with the latter i'd say there as well stands a big bright YES to:
New poll question: Should we include InstantX?

https://www.dashpay.io/instantx/
I see instaX as a crucial feature for acceptance in b-n-m stores

I'd love to see signs like [we accept AMS, BTC, DASH, LTC (and of course your fiat money if you do insist)] in real shops next time I walk through nieuwmarkt Smiley

guys, I have a hunch this coin could actually become sort of game changer - at least I recognise there's a lot potential...

Thanks for your suggestion! The list of locations where you can spend AMS will be available. I also would love to see AMS accepted in the nieuwmarkt stores. We are working on that and we will succeed.
copper member
May  I know what is this new InstantX proposal?

It sounds exciting to be a new feature of AMS.

This is the InstantX whitepaper: https://www.dashpay.io/instantx/

In short words it means that transaction are sent faster. This is good for payments in real world shops.
Activity: 89
Do you have a good idea for AmsterdamCoin?

well, apart from that wallet already spruced up with some nice features that at least I haven't noticed anywhere else before (eg. the integrated ez as cake masternode setup), I actually have an idea esp. for this being a local coin that hopefuly will have real-world acceptance in the future

so long story short: an integrated list of locations that accepts AMS as a means of payment, i.e. where you actually can buy stuff or exchange AMS with fiat or other crypto currencies the brick-n-mortar way.
this of course could be enhanced with:
- an integrated open street map view
- a link to osm, something like eg. http://www.openstreetmap.org/note/471587#map=15/52.3747/4.9004&layers=ND

there might as well be some ways to create additional long term revenue for the developer/initiator crew. real-world market integration with selected shop owners whosoever (hardware/software) could be as well refunded with such an integration.
however, it basically depends on how many actual real-persons and/or individual brick-and-mortar business' could/would participate in a localy accepted cryptop payment network.

in line with the latter i'd say there as well stands a big bright YES to:

I see instaX as a crucial feature for acceptance in b-n-m stores

I'd love to see signs like [we accept AMS, BTC, DASH, LTC (and of course your fiat money if you do insist)] in real shops next time I walk through nieuwmarkt Smiley

guys, I have a hunch this coin could actually become sort of game changer - at least I recognise there's a lot potential...
Activity: 504
Merit: 512
May  I know what is this new InstantX proposal?

It sounds exciting to be a new feature of AMS.
Activity: 103
I see! thanks a lot! great support Smiley
copper member

I was under the impression that it would be 50% of the POS, shouldn't that figure be different every time ? depending on the amounts people are staking?

Staking has a fixed reward per block. Lots of people are staking so the numbers are correct.

I was under the impression that it would be 50% of the POS, shouldn't that figure be different every time ? depending on the amounts people are staking?
copper member

It appears as though it's working now, 0.5 AMS every 5 minutes or so comes in under stake. does that sound right?

Thanks for your help! Much appreciated!

I don't know if that's right, but those are the numbers I'm getting too.

Yes that is OK Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

It appears as though it's working now, 0.5 AMS every 5 minutes or so comes in under stake. does that sound right?

I don't know if that's right, but those are the numbers I'm getting too.
copper member

Yes great! You're welcome.

copper member
I did, i forwarded 9999 on router. Something is wrong though

And the firewall on your computer? Does it allow incomming connections on port 9999?

Can you post your config? Without password and masternode key Smiley

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
externalip=69.176.164.75
rpcuser=Hidden
rpcpassword=Hidden
server=1
listen=1
port=9999
masternode=1
masternodeaddr=69.176.164.75:9999
masternodeprivkey=Hidden
staking=0

The masternode address should be your local address if you are behind a router with network address translation aka port forwarding. Please also double check that your computer firewall allows the incomming traffic on port 9999 tcp. If it won't work I will help you with TeamViewer if you like.

And the firewall on your computer? Does it allow incomming connections on port 9999?

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
externalip=69.176.164.75
rpcuser=Hidden
rpcpassword=Hidden
server=1
listen=1
port=9999
masternode=1
masternodeaddr=69.176.164.75:9999
masternodeprivkey=Hidden
staking=0
copper member

copper member

Jump to: