Author

Topic: [ANN][AMS] AmsterdamCoin™ | 100% PoS, Masternodes, Obfuscation, Seesaw - page 215. (Read 272300 times)

Activity: 367
Merit: 250
I'm a miner not a minor.
can you say what % of pos , and when it give masternodes, how many coins is needed`?

10% PoS and 100000 AMS for masternodes

100000 is a good amount
you don't want to deter people from setting up a masternode
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
can you say what % of pos , and when it give masternodes, how many coins is needed`?

ok sorry for that , why people need masternodes? i think 100000 is to low , today for 0.007 btc you can have a masternode.
and when pos starts ? what min stake age ?
nope its 0.07 in 70 sat for 100k
but in the current buy order right now its only 0.056 in 56 sat

ohh sorry my mistake Smiley
Activity: 462
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

ok sorry for that , why people need masternodes? i think 100000 is to low , today for 0.007 btc you can have a masternode.
nope its 0.07 in 70 sat for 100k
but in the current buy order right now its only 0.056 in 56 sat

copper member
Activity: 1024
Merit: 513
txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange

copper member
you mean pos is coming?

First Kimoto, next update will be PoS and with a bit of luck also masternodes. You can follow the progress on github. Tomorrow I will create the new branch.
you mean pos is coming?
copper member

Hard fork 15-10-2015 - Kimoto Gravity Well
The hard fork will become active from block 158000. We have implemented the Kimoto Gravity Well function.
Please update your wallets now!
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
Hard work in progress behind the screens people.

DEV maybe look for some demand thats what coin always need
like forum where user can earn AMS and ad revenue will use to buy AMS to reward to user
like request to steakcloud where user can mine from diffirent algo and what they earn will use to buy AMS for their rewads in mining
just request in steakcloud i can help for promotion like giving 1K AMS for the miner who share most in the first week using AMS as payout
700 to second and 500 to the third and 100 each to the 4-20 address
just send me PM when it already added i will send you the exact amount of AMS
but add more to the reward to make it attractive because it totally cheap right now
what i know is you dont need to pay anything in steak cloud
just a request and active community is needed

Activity: 440
excellent. Coin has some nice activity on yobit.
copper member
Hard work in progress behind the screens people.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Don't know what happened to my last post so here it is again. I installed new wallet last week. Is this wallet update today a new version that I need to install?

Yes. Algo change came in yesterday. Post your address when you've finished installing the new wallet and I'll send you 100 AMS to test it because, y'know, I'm feeling all generous and that  Wink
Activity: 440
Don't know what happened to my last post so here it is again. I installed new wallet last week. Is this wallet update today a new version that I need to install?
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
We only want the FACTS!

Wallet problem fixed

What happened?

While the algorithm switch was done most pools and users did not update there wallet. This caused a majority of the network to accept Scrypt blocks after the hard fork. Those blocks where accepted to the blockchain because more than 50% of the network confirmed them.

If you had problems, download the new wallet:

Seed node

Clients do not need the addnode configuration option, the wallet should have at least one connection to our seed node. If you want more connection (to speed up the sync) then you can add these nodes to your configuration:

SNIP!

To speed up the first syncronisation we have a bootstrap available here: http://www.amsterdamcoin.com/download/bootstrap.zip

This is what I needed!

Thank you for the fix.

Now back to my regular scheduled program(ing).

copper member
How many shops in Amsterdam even take Bitcoin? I don't get projects like this at all. Well, I get the intention is to make the devs hellsa rich but I don't get why they think they'll be successful. What's the incentive for business owners to accept this coin?

Make me rich? How? It costs me money and time but you do not seem to understand.
Activity: 15
How many shops in Amsterdam even take Bitcoin? I don't get projects like this at all. Well, I get the intention is to make the devs hellsa rich but I don't get why they think they'll be successful. What's the incentive for business owners to accept this coin?
Activity: 57
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
almost daily new update
coin is still cheap maybe this is the best time to buy more  Grin
copper member

AmsterdamCoin Twitter TipBot

Our new twitter tipbot is live! You can use the tipbot by sending a tweet.

Commands are executed by placing amsbot in a tweet with one of the following commands:

Command          Argument                  Description
addressDisplays address where you can send your funds to the tip bot
withdraw
Withdraws your whole wallet balance to specified address
tip Sends the specified amount of coins to the specified nickname
helpDisplays the help message
termsDisplays terms and conditions for using the tip bot

Examples:

amsbot address
amsbot withdraw AcofKPcLMjWrH8SkCGYf64d1r4E8jxEzRM
amsbot tip keesdewit82 10
amsbot help