Author

Topic: [ANN][AMS] AmsterdamCoin™ | 100% PoS, Masternodes, Obfuscation, Seesaw - page 217. (Read 272299 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
It seems there are a few teething problems at the moment. It happens. Good opportunity to show this is a serious project.
copper member
Activity: 1024
Merit: 513
txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange
ok 2 problems for me , which pool i mine now? and when i download the wallet , and the last block of the wallet i have the error code
"Read the block failed"

Does your wallet say it is out of sync?
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
ok 2 problems for me , which pool i mine now? and when i download the wallet , and the last block of the wallet i have the error code
"Read the block failed"
copper member
Hey folks,

i'm currently a bit at capacity limit but I can see what I can do.. Is this Lyra2RE or Lyra2REV2 ?

It is Lyra2RE. AMS will be a good addition for your pool. Please give it a try?
copper member

First Lyra2RE block is found

We are proud to announce that the first Lyra2RE block is found. We just switched the algorithm with success.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Hey folks,

i'm currently a bit at capacity limit but I can see what I can do.. Is this Lyra2RE or Lyra2REV2 ?
Activity: 59
copper member
Are we stuck?

No, just waiting for the pools to switch
ocminer ? status online  Cheesy ask him ? i think hi help as Cheesy

I just sent him a PM
Activity: 59
Are we stuck?

No, just waiting for the pools to switch
ocminer ? status online  Cheesy ask him ? i think hi help as Cheesy
copper member
copper member

Vote for AmsterdamCoin on Cryptsy

We are very pleased to announce that we are listed on the Cryptsy coin votes pages. This is out chance to get listed on Cryptsy.

https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes

Please vote now!
Activity: 647
Merit: 500
The Operating System for DAOs
Nice new faucets for Amsterdamcoin! I'm still messing with my wallet though. PC is very old, it crashes all the time.
Hi there

I've been looking on and off for a coin to use as an in forum currency on a forum I use. I have around 50 people lined up for a giveaway - a strong community of non crypto people but with a strong twitter presence and an interest in crypto.

We're going to give Amsterdamcoin a try. Because of the potential for crypto in the Netherlands and the services that already exist there thanks to Litebit and Gulden I see it as a good opportunity to build the community quickly and push towards getting on Bittrex and increasing the price. A win win for everyone.

Anyway I'll do the giveaway probably this week and then see how things pan out for the coin before mobilizing the troops.

Are there any plans for a twitter/fb tipbot? That would be a particularly good tool for us. If anyone can do one give me a price and I might just pay for it out of my own kick.

Later
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082
ccminer/cpuminer developer

woot woot Smiley wind turbine field

EDIT: can be used as coin icon :p
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
New Amsterdam Coin Faucet

http://freecoinfaucet.com/ams/

hourly rewards
Enjoy Cheesy
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
I'm a miner not a minor.
A lot of forward progress this weekend. Keep this up and you'll be on trex and/or cryptsy in no time Smiley

You should be posting your updates on twitter too.
copper member
Jump to: