Author

Topic: [ANN][AMS] AmsterdamCoin™ | 100% PoS, Masternodes, Obfuscation, Seesaw - page 225. (Read 272299 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 0
EFL and Amsterdamcoin are obvious scamcoins, unfortunately nowadays anybody can create a coin, thank God for Guldencoin  Cool

EFL started as a scam but the original developers hold less then 1 million coins. The premine is with a foundation which "Robert" gave willingly to the foundation after he dumped over 2 million coins to pay for the android wallet and media advertising.
It just meant we got coins very cheap if you had low buy orders.

Amsterdamcoin can work after these guys dump out and scam you but you need a strong community to take the coin back and make it work but with 84 million coins!!!!?!??! too much supply , you will drown.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
For those lost souls who have looked at this coin and need a burning light to show you a new perspective come to the EFL.
back ontopic!

Did you create this coin?

He was being sarcastic lol

He changed EFL to NLG in his quote  Wink

Where ?
EFL has richest btc investor in Netherlands. nlg is ok but you must follow the money. A bunch of poor people circlejerking each other won't pump the price.

Are you perhaps ''Robert'' the creator of EFL who still holds 5.000.000 efl of the premine and is pumping and hyping the coin so he can dump his bag?
You are good Danuberiver , I was thinking that you were Kees de Wit lol. Just saying.

Please do tell about the richest btc investor in Netherlands  Grin
For those lost souls who have looked at this coin and need a burning light to show you a new perspective come to the EFL.
back ontopic!

He changed EFL to NLG in his quote  Wink

Where ?
EFL has richest btc investor in Netherlands. nlg is ok but you must follow the money. A bunch of poor people circlejerking each other won't pump the price.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
For those lost souls who have looked at this coin and need a burning light to show you a new perspective come to the NLG.
back ontopic!

He changed EFL to NLG in his quote  Wink
For those lost souls who have looked at this coin and need a burning light to show you a new perspective come to the NLG.
back ontopic!

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
back ontopic!
Activity: 393
Merit: 250
Just 1 and only post of me in this topic.

http://timeline.guldencoin.com/

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12163872

Welcome!  Cool

Guys you made your point. Everyone is warned and whenyshit hits the fan they can always join Guldencoin.
But for now let's keep this thread about Amsterdamcoin.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Activity: 666
Merit: 500
keesdewit you say "We have an excellent development team with over 15 years of experience and are able to deliver great new features."
Except you, who are the rest of the excellent development team and what is everyone's experience of 15 years in altcoins?
Why do you guys waste your time on this scam and not support EFL? EFL price has gone from 500 to 3500!!!!!!!!!!!!! This coin is a big fake scam and no competition for EFL.

Kees de Wit probably created this new account.  Huh
He want Guldencoin and EFL to argue each other instead of people investigating him and his coin.  Grin
Funny thing is that he does not have a profile picture on his linkedin and does not answer if creAim is involved with Amstercoin or not.
Also this link shows he is only in it for the BTC and will do that also with this coin.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/altcoin-clone-service-1152802
Get the BTC and run lol
The post of c_e_d shows his capability as a dev and that is far far below standards.  Roll Eyes

People who go with this coin and get burned well you deserve it because you have been warned.
Red Flags everywhere!

EFL is done arguing with guldencoin, we are going to let EFL be a store of value coin while guldencoin will be the currency for the Netherlands. We want to setup a system where you exchange NLG for EFL and we keep your NLG in a safe centralised cold storage wallet and when you want your NLG out to buy goods and services you use your EFL to get the NLG out.
Activity: 10
Activity: 84
Why do you guys waste your time on this scam and not support EFL? EFL price has gone from 500 to 3500!!!!!!!!!!!!! This coin is a big fake scam and no competition for EFL.

Kees de Wit probably created this new account.  Huh
He want Guldencoin and EFL to argue each other instead of people investigating him and his coin.  Grin
Funny thing is that he does not have a profile picture on his linkedin and does not answer if creAim is involved with Amstercoin or not.
Also this link shows he is only in it for the BTC and will do that also with this coin.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/altcoin-clone-service-1152802
Get the BTC and run lol
The post of c_e_d shows his capability as a dev and that is far far below standards.  Roll Eyes

People who go with this coin and get burned well you deserve it because you have been warned.
Red Flags everywhere!
Activity: 100
The scam coins that came out in early 2014 were better then this. People really need to go get a IQ test if they falling for this or stop the drugs. They claim they will put terminals up all over Amsterdam with 20btc? 1 terminal cost close to $2000(cheapest ones). 5 min block times yet the ave is 30 seconds. It is setup as a scam along with the miners who are mining it.

You do not know what you are talking about. AmsterdamCoin will be great to pay with in Amsterdam.

LOL
"You do not know what you are talking about."

Do you even know the difference between retarget time and block time?

Your retarget time (for the diff) is 5 minutes, your block time is 30 seconds!
See here https://github.com/AmsterdamCoin/AmsterdamCoin/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L1104-L1106
Took longer to find the link to your repo than to find those lines.

Oh wait, 5 weeks ago you said in the LiteDoge thread: "... I am not sure if I can help with heavy c++ coding."

Not that the difference between block time and retarget time is 'heavy c++ coding'.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Btw 5000 satoshi x coin is high price for An ico
copper member
Activity: 1024
Merit: 513
txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange
"When the ICO ends we will sign the contract with the payment provider and let the shops know about it."

really? i will eat my fav red shorts if this happens, please someone let me know so i can stream it live.
thx.

what he really means is "when the ICO ends i will make some half ass announcements over few days after, then blame something/one else for all my promises falling through and fudge off, thanks for the BTC tho, see you at next coin!"

All blablabla from a newbie account. I love you fudders.
Activity: 25
When and at where can we pay with this coin?

Edit: stores etc

When the ICO ends we will sign the contract with the payment provider and let the shops know about it.

Hi Kees,

Did you also approached some shops about this coin and inform them that the payment provider soon will sign contract.
That amsterdamcoin will be available to be use as payment. Promotion of your coin is important and not only the buyers here.

I hope it is not like viral. After ico, there is no contracts or shops who is interested to test.

Which Amsterdam shops / areas (tourist or non touris) did you have in your mind and maybe approached already? What are their reactions?

Thanks,

Jeffrey

Dude, none. JUST like VIRAL and many others, he is making promises that are SO far out, there's no way shops will just jump on board and buddy before is right, 20BTC to set it up? so full of crap all that is is pocket money to make the next shitcoin.
But hey prove me wrong , for once lol, all your other coins were JUST like this, big ass phony promises, then excuses to the moon
Activity: 25
"When the ICO ends we will sign the contract with the payment provider and let the shops know about it."

really? i will eat my fav red shorts if this happens, please someone let me know so i can stream it live.
thx.

what he really means is "when the ICO ends i will make some half ass announcements over few days after, then blame something/one else for all my promises falling through and fudge off, thanks for the BTC tho, see you at next coin!"
Jump to: