Author

Topic: [ANN][AMS] AmsterdamCoin™ | 100% PoS, Masternodes, Obfuscation, Seesaw - page 222. (Read 272299 times)

Activity: 264
Merit: 100
TEMCO
hopefully I've bought after the ICO and I've made some profit, it was too expensive, but now it's a fair price to get in
copper member
Activity: 1024
Merit: 513
txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange
The coin will halve within every 3 months. 10.5 million coins in 3 months, then 5.25 million 3 months after that. Around 77 000 blocks a month at current rate.

Why not drop this shitcoin and come to EFL!!

Haha, a 13 year old newbie is telling us what to do Roll Eyes
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
The coin will halve within every 3 months. 10.5 million coins in 3 months, then 5.25 million 3 months after that. Around 77 000 blocks a month at current rate.

Why not drop this shitcoin and come to EFL!!
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

We made a request to get listed on Bittrex. Lets hope they list our nice coin.

Can someone please help me build the Android wallet? I have trouble building the fork with Maven.
It will help if more of u guy`s made the same request.
Sending mine in right now.
(Be sure to explane why its needed on Bittrex)
copper member
What's the current circulating supply?

Why you want to know? Take the RPC interface of your wallet and do the math I say. Or check the block explorer: http://www.amsterdamblockchain.info/
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
What's the current circulating supply?
Activity: 367
I'm a miner not a minor.

Can someone please help me build the Android wallet? I have trouble building the fork with Maven.

I'm sure you would get some bites especially if there was a bounty.
copper member

Activity: 6
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
  Doing really well. I pulled my miners off of this & switched to another coin. Now I wish I hadn't. What block does POW end at? (gotta make up for lost ground) :-)
Will there be pos?

In the OP post it says it`s a Pure scrypt Proof of Work coin. So no POS. Correct me if I'm wrong.
legendary
  Doing really well. I pulled my miners off of this & switched to another coin. Now I wish I hadn't. What block does POW end at? (gotta make up for lost ground) :-)
Will there be pos?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 393
I will offer 19.8 btc for remainder of ICO. I like the idea you guys have and being in Brussels would support this movement. Can I trust you not to steal my btc and keep the AMS?

ICO got burned. You are a bit to late but I doubt you are serious Grin
Activity: 6
I will offer 19.8 btc for remainder of ICO. I like the idea you guys have and being in Brussels would support this movement. Can I trust you not to steal my btc and keep the AMS?
Activity: 393
hit 797 sats on yobit ! guys come for chat n rock it Smiley

Price doing much beteer then I expected let's see where it goes.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
hit 797 sats on yobit ! guys come for chat n rock it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

Announcement

We are looking for people:
- Developers
- Marketing
- Designers

Developers:
Help us make our coin more unique. We want to create great new features to make payments more easy and fun. The thing that we would like to develop are:

- Android wallet (Almost done, needs compilation and testing)
- Shop reviews in the block chain
- Adresses that are easy to remember
- And many more unique features

We would love it if developers think with us and extend the list of features.

Marketing:
This great coin has no future if we do not obtain a common level of acceptance in Amsterdam. Therefor we need people with a marketing background that will help us fullfill our goals.

Designers:
Marketing cannot be done without good graphical designs. We need another logo, whitepaper and more things that makes to look and feel of AmsterdamCoin shine.

Do you think you can strengthen our team? Please send us a PM or reply to this topic

Have a chat with psychoticboy he invests in EFL and keeps the price very high for them, he owns about 50% of all the EFL and at this coins prices could easily own 50% of them. He might be able to help you guys out and he is also Dutch.
copper member
Wallet wont sync need help ....

Try to add some nodes to you config:

addnode=178.33.126.221
addnode=95.223.121.159
addnode=184.2.150.152
addnode=198.245.50.213
addnode=155.4.52.20
addnode=188.232.62.235