Author

Topic: [ANN][AMS] AmsterdamCoin™ | 100% PoS, Masternodes, Obfuscation, Seesaw - page 226. (Read 272299 times)

copper member
Activity: 1024
Merit: 513
txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange
The scam coins that came out in early 2014 were better then this. People really need to go get a IQ test if they falling for this or stop the drugs. They claim they will put terminals up all over Amsterdam with 20btc? 1 terminal cost close to $2000(cheapest ones). 5 min block times yet the ave is 30 seconds. It is setup as a scam along with the miners who are mining it.

You do not know what you are talking about. AmsterdamCoin will be great to pay with in Amsterdam.
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
The scam coins that came out in early 2014 were better then this. People really need to go get a IQ test if they falling for this or stop the drugs. They claim they will put terminals up all over Amsterdam with 20btc? 1 terminal cost close to $2000(cheapest ones). 5 min block times yet the ave is 30 seconds. It is setup as a scam along with the miners who are mining it.
Activity: 393
Merit: 250
What will happen to the Ico coins when it's not sold in time?
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Swobniw70
When and at where can we pay with this coin?

Edit: stores etc

When the ICO ends we will sign the contract with the payment provider and let the shops know about it.

Hi Kees,

Did you also approached some shops about this coin and inform them that the payment provider soon will sign contract.
That amsterdamcoin will be available to be use as payment. Promotion of your coin is important and not only the buyers here.

I hope it is not like viral. After ico, there is no contracts or shops who is interested to test.

Which Amsterdam shops / areas (tourist or non touris) did you have in your mind and maybe approached already? What are their reactions?

Thanks,

Jeffrey
Activity: 294
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
  I'm mining & buying into the ICO. So that means in the end I will break just even, right? :-) lol

I bought a few as well whit some spare btc, let s See what happen
Activity: 393
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
  I'm mining & buying into the ICO. So that means in the end I will break just even, right? :-) lol
i have to admit this surprises me, my math states until around 50+ dif, its WAY more profitable to mine, so WHY buy into ICO? supports the coin i guess, but we should know the best way to kill a coin is give a dev 20+ BTC haha
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
i will not buy this coin we got GULDENCOIN en E-GULDEN

my last post on this topic
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Going to worth nothing like another yobit ICOs.

Maybe yes but whit mysticoin i made a very nice Gain...on the Long run all of this coins will go to death,  but you can always ride the wawe

coin of the devs from e-gulden
Meen je niet, succes!!

This coin seems very shady IMO just take a look at this:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/altcoin-clone-service-1152802

This dev is trying really hard to stay anonymous.
I would not be suprised if the entire premine is going to be dumped and he cashes out just like the EFL devs.
He says there is no link between him and EFL or ''Robert'' but I have a very strange feeling about that.

Kees de Wit is CreAim in any way involved in Amsterdamcoin?
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Swobniw70

Maybe yes but whit mysticoin i made a very nice Gain...on the Long run all of this coins will go to death,  but you can always ride the wawe

Meen je niet, succes!!
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
static const int64 nTargetTimespan = 5 * 60; // AmsterdamCoin: 5 minutes
static const int64 nTargetSpacing = 1 * 30; // AmsterdamCoin: 30 seconds
static const int64 nInterval = nTargetTimespan / nTargetSpacing;

block time is 30 seconds, not 5 min
retargeting diff every 10 blocks
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Activity: 294
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Maybe yes but whit mysticoin i made a very nice Gain...on the Long run all of this coins will go to death,  but you can always ride the wawe
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Activity: 25

I hope there will be a good return on the investment i made for purchasing AmsterdamCoin in Yobit

is this your first ICO? let me tell you what will happen.
In 2 days time exactly the ICO will end .
the price will go from 5000 to under 500 GUARENTEED as people realize they bought garbage AGAIN and their money is tied up for nothing and theres a mad scramble to recoup losses
NOW, that NOT to say you will lose your invest, but dont expect it to make it over 5000 shatoshi for ATLEAST 2 weeks, IF EVER.
Sorry bout that
EDIT: on that note, BUYING ALL AMS AT 400 SHATOSHI each. SELL TO ME BEFORE MARKET GOES UNDER 500 YOU KNOW IT WILL (mainly cause of the minining going on as we speak , myself included) PM ME
Activity: 32
how is the 5 min block times working out ?
copper member
Activity: 1024
Merit: 513
txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange

When the ICO ends we will sign the contract with the payment provider and let the shops know about it.

Activity: 896
Merit: 501

Bump

really i would like to know
Activity: 334

I hope there will be a good return on the investment i made for purchasing AmsterdamCoin in Yobit

You should buy alot of it so I can dump my mined coins at the end of POW.  My POW cost is way below ICO cost so be careful I am sure I am not the only one.
Jump to: