Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AMS] AmsterdamCoin™ | 100% PoS, Masternodes, Obfuscation, Seesaw - page 45. (Read 272300 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Hi devs, i live in germany and your logo looks a little bit like 'Bundesagentur für Arbeit'. Agency for all the people without a job.
http://www.geseke.de/imp3/imp.php?url=/03_leben_wohnen/soziales/bilder/Jobcenter_Arbeitsagentur.png&resolution=800
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
I updated the wallet today and did a reindex etc.  It synchronized quickly and after starting the Masternode it has had 6 payments already. It's nice to see the zerocoin implementation as well. Smiley
Activity: 36
Good job!So when will we able to trade on coinexchange again?
Activity: 10
If your coins are gone they are probably at the source that you have sent them from. This is because the blockchain has been rolled back. If you did a withdrawal from CoinExchange then your coins will be refunded.

i did from coinexchange at march 9 2018

Chain was rolled back to 17th Feb 2018 04:50:56

So theres no way to get them back? any help ? i have proof from coinexchange with the amount

If your coins are gone they are probably at the source that you have sent them from. This is because the blockchain has been rolled back. If you did a withdrawal from CoinExchange then your coins will be refunded.

Can you pm me please, I can't tagged as new user "not allowed"
Activity: 53
Merit: 1

Mandatory wallet update v4.5 chain rollback (April 1, 2018)

This update will roll back the chain to block 263536. All fraudulent transactions that were made after this block are invalid on the new blockchain.

Please start your wallet with "-reindex" after updating the .exe or executable files.

In this version:
Chain rollback to block 263536
As result of an security issue we needed to rollback the blockchain

Zerocoin protocol privacy feature
The Zerocoin Protocol harnesses the power of Zero-Knowledge proofs to ensure complete financial privacy. Zero-Knowledge proofs is a cryptographic method by which one party (the prover) can prove to another party (the verifier) that a given statement is true, without conveying any information apart from the fact that the statement is indeed true. In the context of Zerocoin, Zero-knowledge proofs allow for financial transactions to occur with the only public information being that money was indeed sent or received.

Rebase to latest Solaris
We did a total renew of the source code by taking the latest stable release of Solaris (XLR)

Wallets and daemons:

Windows 64 Bit QT wallet
Windows 32 Bit QT wallet

Windows 64 Bit daemon
Windows 32 Bit daemon

Linux 64 Bit QT wallet
Linux 64 Bit daemon

Raspberry 64 Bit daemon

Raspberry 32 Bit QT wallet
Raspberry 32 Bit daemon

Thank you for supporting AmsterdamCoin

Great job keesdewit!!!

I have coins on coinexchange,when problems will be solved there?

copper member
Activity: 1024
Merit: 513
txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange

So theres no way to get them back? any help ? i have proof from coinexchange with the amount

copper member

copper member
synchronizing failed on new wallet, tried on a fresh pc windows, and the one where my coins are(cant see the coins)

edit: full synched now. but coins are gone
copper member

This update will roll back the chain to block 263536. All fraudulent transactions that were made after this block are invalid on the new blockchain.

Please start your wallet with "-reindex" after updating the .exe or executable files.

In this version:

The Zerocoin Protocol harnesses the power of Zero-Knowledge proofs to ensure complete financial privacy. Zero-Knowledge proofs is a cryptographic method by which one party (the prover) can prove to another party (the verifier) that a given statement is true, without conveying any information apart from the fact that the statement is indeed true. In the context of Zerocoin, Zero-knowledge proofs allow for financial transactions to occur with the only public information being that money was indeed sent or received.

Rebase to latest Solaris
We did a total renew of the source code by taking the latest stable release of Solaris (XLR)

Wallets and daemons:

Windows 64 Bit QT wallet
Windows 32 Bit QT wallet

Windows 64 Bit daemon
Windows 32 Bit daemon

Linux 64 Bit QT wallet
Linux 64 Bit daemon

Raspberry 64 Bit daemon

Raspberry 32 Bit daemon

copper member
nice update Smiley i wish you dont forget my AMS transaction from coinexchange kees, i don't look my transaction on block explorer now.
Proof send by PM

Check PM please
Activity: 83
nice update Smiley i wish you dont forget my AMS transaction from coinexchange kees, i don't look my transaction on block explorer now.
Proof send by PM
Activity: 240
Merit: 100

In this version:

Rebase to latest Solaris

Wallets and daemons:

Windows 64 Bit QT wallet
Windows 32 Bit QT wallet

Windows 64 Bit daemon
Windows 32 Bit daemon

Linux 64 Bit QT wallet
Linux 64 Bit daemon

Raspberry 64 Bit daemon

Raspberry 32 Bit daemon

Good work! Any idea when coinexchange will open wallet and trading again? Smiley
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
happy Easter to you too Kees Smiley
copper member

In this version:

Rebase to latest Solaris

Wallets and daemons:

Windows 64 Bit QT wallet
Windows 32 Bit QT wallet

Windows 64 Bit daemon
Windows 32 Bit daemon

Linux 64 Bit QT wallet
Linux 64 Bit daemon

Raspberry 64 Bit daemon

Raspberry 32 Bit daemon

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
wait for new wallet release.
Activity: 33
Hi everyone, it's been 5 days since my wallet is no longer synchronizing, if anyone can help me, thank you.
Activity: 168
I like the idea of this project.
Pages:
Jump to: