Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][APX]-Making An Accessible Environment For Ease Of Financial Services - page 13. (Read 3198 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hey guys! I reckon this year will be really big for you.
Do you have further plans? I mean course you do but what else is there to develop as soon as the platform is out? What’s gonna happen in like a year or so if everything goes well?
Activity: 23
 I don't see any exact date at which this will hit exchanges, but if we can get enough community support I doubt it will be a problem
brand new
Activity: 0
 the new website is so much more approachable and cool!
copper member
Activity: 42
personally i think your project is quite good. It is enough and not necessarily to add something new and unusual.

thank you. anyway, you should join our channel in telegram, you can get more information at this channel
copper member
I totally agree with you. You should give clearer information about your plan in the future.

we are planning, complement and complete details.
brand new
 I choose this project to invest because  i can see the potential of long-term gains from the growth of a reputable company
Activity: 15
I like your business concept and it can be very successful if you can follow it up judiciously and implement those objectives you have already outlined in your whitepaper.
brand new
Waiting for the launch of APC ecosystem solution platform. keeping my eyes on this project, goodluck
copper member
Your roadmap is not detailed.It will not gain many trust from new investors .They need to know each stage what you can do in each period . Not a common words

I think we are working hard to perfect it. We will be very pleased if you show us this mission.
brand new
what if I sign up early, can I get some bonus?
copper member
Activity: 34
 the concept with the idea of an interesting idea,I'm sure if this project will be a success with all the target
copper member
Ok! I see advantages for the provider. But what about users? What is in it for them?|

Our purpose is to make an accessible environment for ease of financial services available for people in South East Asia and all over the world on this project. To achieve this purpose, we intend to support the poor through our financial institution and offer epoch-making services compared to existing banking services through a cryptocurrency exchange platform.
brand new
Waiting for a new project which provide fully traceable, irreversible and incorruptible transactions
Activity: 30
 I have a question about a bounty program or airdrop at here  I have attraction on some social network projects like this project.
copper member
I have been hanging on the slack for some time and I think it is really a high potential project

thank you very much. you must join our community. i think this will give you more information, news. because we posting about our project everyday.
copper member
Activity: 28
Where can I get info about this project?
copper member
How can buy this coin? Do I hit you up on discord or what?

As we show in the roadmap. we will run it in 12/2018. And we also have a telegram channel. let's join our community for more information.
brand new
Ok! I see advantages for the provider. But what about users? What is in it for them?|
Activity: 9
Where trading start after ico ends? Thanks in advance
brand new
I have been hanging on the slack for some time and I think it is really a high potential project
Pages:
Jump to: