Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][APX]-Making An Accessible Environment For Ease Of Financial Services - page 16. (Read 3198 times)

copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
hey guysm is it real? you can check the team dev. How can one guy take six positions. How he run this project himself?
we were upload the team dev. you can check it again
copper member
What is your main mission?

as we sharing. you can see it in the roadmap. if you need more information. you can check it in the white paper
brand new
Activity: 0
What will the money raised during the ICO be used for?
copper member
Where trading start after ico ends? Thanks in advance

we are connecting to the exchanges
copper member
How is your security system?

we are building it. we will post this information soon
copper member
where is bounty in your projects dev? can you launch bounty so that people participate in your projects.
we will make it soon
Activity: 5
Very promising, bookmarked the project.
Activity: 12
like your business concept and it can be very successful if you can follow it up judiciously and implement those objectives you have already outlined in your whitepaper. Wishing you success
Activity: 14
When is cryptocurrency integration with other platforms going to take place?
Activity: 14
How are you going to distribute those tokens that are not sold during ICO
Activity: 23
I like the combination between blockchain technology for trading and conventional token exchange system giving the excellent user experience, the durability of the system and making the trade simplier.
copper member
The project looks really exciting and interesting to me and i think the project has alot of potential to grow in future, the lending strategic is cool.

will you join us?
copper member
I can see this project is promising, it's unique like no others. I think this project is the most colorful I've ever seen, will looking further for this project

this is a good idea. you can join with us with this ICO
copper member
I have a question: Do you have any competitors?

i think we have a different idea. So very hard to have any competitors. or if you find someone we make sure our project is better from them
brand new
Activity: 0
i think with this change. you will bring us a new life. hope your success
copper member
Where trading start after ico ends? Thanks in advance

we are connect to some exchange. we will post when get information
copper member
Your twitter and facebook pages have less than 100 subscribers. How will you attract new customers without strong community? Will it be the bounty programs for it?

we are running the advertising program. you can follow our page. our community will more strong.
Activity: 10
impossible project. your idea is goof but why your website so bad
Activity: 11
do you think one person can do this project? i check your team dev but you show us just one people for all place
Activity: 9
hey admin can you tell me more about your team?
Pages:
Jump to: