Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ARG] Argentum || A New Begining || UPDATE YOUR WALLET || - page 4. (Read 59490 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Hi Devs,

Any roadmap for 2018 and 2019 please?
copper member
Activity: 53
Merit: 6
[Noob Friendly]EasyGuides for EasyMine - How to start merge-mining ARG & UIS!

You will receive FREE UIS at no extra cost or environmental impact

https://pimovietc.github.io/EasyMineGuides/Argentum/
copper member
Activity: 53
Merit: 6
Make sure to get FREE UIS for merge mining ARG via the CPU mineable algorithm, Argon2d at https://argentum.easymine.online/
Activity: 58
It look like a promising coin but I hope the devs will have many program for it
Activity: 21
Hi Protonn,

First of all, thanks for your continuous efforts in Argentum and fast replies here always.

Lots of people believe in this coin as much as you do, we just need to be patient to see the project developing further.

Do you have any plan to revamp the actual website into a more modern one anytime soon?
Activity: 544
Merit: 250
Evil Pool

Yescrypt - 0,5% fee
Code:
-a yescrypt -o stratum+tcp://evil.ru:6233 -u  -p c=ARG-yescrypt

Payouts every hour

Activity: 248
Merit: 100
I see several outgoing transactions in my wallet, and after ARG trancfer balance is about zero. But I don't see the coins arrived to exchange. The transactions are in "unconfirmed" state in my desktop wallet, the explorer at prohashing.com can't find these transactions and it shows full balance of my address, just like I have never send any coins anywhere. -rescan option at startup doesn't help me. What should I do next to see all my coins?
It seems that it can not be saved, coin has been transferred and just waiting for confirmation. Little hope for you to get your coin back.

Looks like coins won't go anywhere if the checkbox "Send as zero-fee transaction if possible" is checked. Does developers know about it?

Yes, I'm aware. Thanks for the report. I believe I know what the issue is now, but I'll have to do a little digging through the source to confirm.
It's a little embarrassing that the basic information is mostly missing on these streams, hence this new ANN. And so, in my opinion, a very promising project has a chance for further development.

I'll likely start a new ANN so I don't have to bug Cryptcollector to update it all the time.
Pls help.

How can i restore my wallet???

I have my wallet backup file (wallet.dat).

After i installed the it again, but cant restore my wallet.

Angry Angry Angry Angry

First, fully synchronize your Argentum client then close Argentum

If you installed Argentum to the default location

1. Bring up the windows search box
2. type %appdata%then press enter
3. look for the Argentum folder
4. Rename wallet.dat to wallet.old (Alternatively, you can delete that file if you are 100% positive you've never send any coins to it. Do so at your own risk.)
5. Paste your wallet.dat backup here.
6. Start Argentum and you should see your balance.

If this doesn't work I will need more details. PM me with your email address and I will send you a slack invitation.
Hey guys,
I gave you guys a shout out on Blockchain Day Online yesterday. Really appreciate merge mining with you guys. Would be great if we could get on some official pools with you guys.

I'll be speaking in Frankfurt Monday and Tuesday July 25-26 at the World Blockchain Summit. Another of my companies "Wild West Crypto Show" is the official media partner. I'll be interviewing everybody!

If any of you would like to come let me know I got you.
Would love to help you guys any way I can. Ping me if anything.

All The Best,

Bruce Porter, Jr.
CEO GlobalBoost
+1 202 436 6577
Telegram user: BrucePorter
http://twitter.com/NetworksManager

Thanks for the shoutout. Argentum doensn't have an "Official" pool, but I can send you a slack invite if you want to discuss anything further. PM me with your email if interested.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
It's a little embarrassing that the basic information is mostly missing on these streams, hence this new ANN. And so, in my opinion, a very promising project has a chance for further development.
Activity: 444
Merit: 252
Hey guys,
I gave you guys a shout out on Blockchain Day Online yesterday. Really appreciate merge mining with you guys. Would be great if we could get on some official pools with you guys.

I'll be speaking in Frankfurt Monday and Tuesday July 25-26 at the World Blockchain Summit. Another of my companies "Wild West Crypto Show" is the official media partner. I'll be interviewing everybody!

If any of you would like to come let me know I got you.
Would love to help you guys any way I can. Ping me if anything.

All The Best,

Bruce Porter, Jr.
CEO GlobalBoost
+1 202 436 6577
Telegram user: BrucePorter
http://twitter.com/NetworksManager
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076
BTCLife.global participant
I see several outgoing transactions in my wallet, and after ARG trancfer balance is about zero. But I don't see the coins arrived to exchange. The transactions are in "unconfirmed" state in my desktop wallet, the explorer at prohashing.com can't find these transactions and it shows full balance of my address, just like I have never send any coins anywhere. -rescan option at startup doesn't help me. What should I do next to see all my coins?
It seems that it can not be saved, coin has been transferred and just waiting for confirmation. Little hope for you to get your coin back.

Looks like coins won't go anywhere if the checkbox "Send as zero-fee transaction if possible" is checked. Does developers know about it?
¿ What is the current, stable branch to compile an Argentum node from ?

These are the available ones:
Code:
# git clone https://github.com/argentumproject/argentum.git
Cloning into 'argentum'...
remote: Counting objects: 89554, done.
remote: Total 89554 (delta 0), reused 0 (delta 0), pack-reused 89554
Receiving objects: 100% (89554/89554), 81.44 MiB | 9.18 MiB/s, done.
Resolving deltas: 100% (64276/64276), done.
Checking connectivity... done.

# cd argentum
# git branch -a

* master
  remotes/origin/14.2
  remotes/origin/3.11.4.1
  remotes/origin/4.14.4.3
  remotes/origin/4.14.5
  remotes/origin/4.15
  remotes/origin/4.15.0
  remotes/origin/HEAD -> origin/master
  remotes/origin/dbcache3
  remotes/origin/master
  remotes/origin/testbranch
  remotes/origin/univalue

Which is the latest stable ?   master ?  4.15 ?   4.15.0 ?

Note: Argentum requires Berkeley DB 5.1    ( not 4.8 )

Code:
checking for Berkeley DB C++ headers... no
configure: error: libdb_cxx headers missing, Argentum requires this library for wallet functionality (--disable-wallet to disable wallet functionality)

although Berkeley DB 4.8 is in fact installed and other coins compile fine and produce wallets, without the need for --disable-wallet,

Argentum needs Berkeley DB 5.1

Build from Master

Docs/build_unix.md for bdb 5.1 script
Activity: 484
Merit: 104
¿ What is the current, stable branch to compile an Argentum node from ?

These are the available ones:
Code:
# git clone https://github.com/argentumproject/argentum.git
Cloning into 'argentum'...
remote: Counting objects: 89554, done.
remote: Total 89554 (delta 0), reused 0 (delta 0), pack-reused 89554
Receiving objects: 100% (89554/89554), 81.44 MiB | 9.18 MiB/s, done.
Resolving deltas: 100% (64276/64276), done.
Checking connectivity... done.

# cd argentum
# git branch -a

* master
  remotes/origin/14.2
  remotes/origin/3.11.4.1
  remotes/origin/4.14.4.3
  remotes/origin/4.14.5
  remotes/origin/4.15
  remotes/origin/4.15.0
  remotes/origin/HEAD -> origin/master
  remotes/origin/dbcache3
  remotes/origin/master
  remotes/origin/testbranch
  remotes/origin/univalue

Which is the latest stable ?   master ?  4.15 ?   4.15.0 ?

Note: Argentum requires Berkeley DB 5.1    ( not 4.8 )

Code:
checking for Berkeley DB C++ headers... no
configure: error: libdb_cxx headers missing, Argentum requires this library for wallet functionality (--disable-wallet to disable wallet functionality)

although Berkeley DB 4.8 is in fact installed and other coins compile fine and produce wallets, without the need for --disable-wallet,

Argentum needs Berkeley DB 5.1
Activity: 17
Easy Mine Argentum Pool - https://argentum.easymine.online/ - Argon2d CPU Mining

Merge Mine and earn Argentum and Unitus at the same time, no impact to you the miner, just profit!

Low fees - 1% on ARG, 1% on UIS

Get started @ https://argentum.easymine.online/start
Activity: 18
I like the idea of this project. I will support the devs. Hope a succeed future for it
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
P2Pools @ Singapore & USA
0.5% Node Fee

Argon2d Algo
Singapore: arg-argon2d-sg.hashing.space
Dallas, Texas: arg-argon2d-tx.hashing.space
Seattle Washington: arg-argon2d-wa.hashing.space
Activity: 10
Interesting project huge amount of algo's i think that is a record u may check the links in the announcement as some seem dead sadly.

Any current updated roadmap ?
Activity: 12
Total network traffic after one hour is only about 50KB in and out, so it's not even trying I don't think
Pages:
Jump to: