Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ARG] Argentum | Fast. Optimized. Unique Innovation. | 0% Orphans - page 16. (Read 55741 times)

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

is this the new litecoin?

it really seems so, the transaction time is much quicker then ltc (5x) and the stability of the coinprice should be with ~8.5k/daily-new-coins very good - ltc stands for ~28.8k/daily-new-coins (one reason for the dropping now!)
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
https://arg.epools.org/stats/blocks

I checked back more than 40 pages and saw zero orphans. I wonder how far back it goes..

ARG is the future of efficient transactions. Orphans are a waste of energy and shouldn't exist.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
NXT is the future

is this the new litecoin?

legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
I watch this coin last days, it have network hash rate more than 140MH/s without bigger drop from start.

Nice start, hope soon on exchange!
Activity: 42
AQxU6LfxJCvmd7LuEDkKBn6ubWEJ9xJYdM

Thanks.
Which is the better pool for this? Is solo still viable with just a few hundred kh/s?

Thanks.

arg.scryptmining.com is a good one for lower hash.
Activity: 274
Which is the better pool for this? Is solo still viable with just a few hundred kh/s?

Thanks.
Activity: 196

Also, due to all the people attempting to cheat at the giveaway, every single profile is being checked before sending of any ARG. That means it takes longer to send but everyone in the list that is legitimate should have it tomorrow.

You might post about that in the other thread.  I came over here to find out if you had abandoned it after only completing 25 - 30% of the distribution.

The natives get restless really fast around here.
Activity: 266
NXT is the future

[/quote]

Like I said, it's 0% in perfect conditions. The global web is not perfect, but I'd still say 0.3% orphans is pretty dang close.

Also, due to all the people attempting to cheat at the giveaway, every single profile is being checked before sending of any ARG. That means it takes longer to send but everyone in the list that is legitimate should have it tomorrow.
[/quote]

looking forward to it !

and thanks
Progress is good on the market, it's a bit delayed because of some last minute changes.
0 orphans lol. I see lots of orphans and get same amount of rejects of the wdc and dgc when tested the erun's pool. are kidding, right?
lots of orphans?

http://www.urbanenglish.org/terms/images/uploads/orly.jpg

irb(main):001:0> Block.with_status(['immature', 'generate']).count
=> 4987

irb(main):002:0> Block.with_status('orphan').count
=> 15

0.300782% of orphans is a lot Wink

Like I said, it's 0% in perfect conditions. The global web is not perfect, but I'd still say 0.3% orphans is pretty dang close.

Activity: 244
Merit: 101
Silver is a chemical element with the chemical symbol Ag (Greek: άργυρος árguros, Latin: argentum, both from the Indo-European root *arg- for "grey" or "shining") and atomic number 47.

Very interesting!
Activity: 448
0 orphans lol. I see lots of orphans and get same amount of rejects of the wdc and dgc when tested the erun's pool. are kidding, right?
lots of orphans?

irb(main):001:0> Block.with_status(['immature', 'generate']).count
=> 4987

irb(main):002:0> Block.with_status('orphan').count
=> 15

0.300782% of orphans is a lot Wink
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Activity: 448
seeing as how block rewards can vary from 1-5, the actual average block reward overtime would just be 3 arg per block?
exactly
Activity: 420
seeing as how block rewards can vary from 1-5, the actual average block reward overtime would just be 3 arg per block?
Pages:
Jump to: