Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Aspectcoin POW/POS, X11, Masternode High ROI - page 12. (Read 37804 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Good job new devs team!
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hi guys let me clear some cloud here and reaffirm everyone's confidence.

1) The coin is not dead nor it is going down. The community has taken over and we have formed a new dev team by forking the chain (I am the project manager and the admin for the new coin)
2) We have created a discord channel for all real-time communication https://discord.gg/3cnBy5C
3) Please vote for the new name for re-branding purpose in http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=5a4e1030e4b0b996a989980f
4) We will sort out the fork, probably a coin swap and we will reborn again as a new coin. I promise you the feature of the new coin aims to solve major blockchain problem and it's going to be revolutionary. Do stick around the discord channel for latest update.
5) I cannot stress enough to say that the community has provided so much support and technical capability to this coin. This is a true cryptocurrency where we work together to create VALUE. this will be HUGE!!

Great start for 2018. The community now has full control and we have weed out the scammers.

Note: we have tracked down the scammed coin addresses and our new fork will burn off that section. Rest assured that is our main priority.
Activity: 404
Merit: 251
New ASPECT Pool!

stratum+tcp://madpool.xyz:3533
Username: YOUR ASPECT WALLET ADDRESS
Password: c=ASP

Example for ccminer:
Code:
ccminer -a x11 -o stratum+tcp://madpool.xyz:3533 -u -p  c=ASP

Happy Mining!!

Madpool have problem ?
I'm mining swippcoin
Looking on the madpool webpage paid but my wallet balance " 0 "
What problem ?
Was 1 days
Activity: 345
Merit: 131
Hey guys here's a thought for the Mods here on Bitcoin forum.  They should refuse to list an altcoin announcement unless there's a page on the coin's website listing the team, pictures, their names etc.  This should cut down on the fraud like the creators of Aspectcoin.  Who do we ask to make this happen?
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
All information ASP coin down. Why? Scam?

Yes the original dev Ran off with what money he made from the masternodes sales but now the comunity has stepped in and there is a team in place to take the project forward, look on previous page for link to discord where the discussion where to take the project is happening
Activity: 31
All information ASP coin down. Why? Scam?
Activity: 345
Merit: 131

So the accent is German?  Should be easy to pull their info from the German authorities right?
Activity: 129
Hey, I just want to say that I'm really impressed with what you all are doing with this project, considering what happened. I've joined the Discord Channel, and I'm planning to mention this project in the next episode of my podcast, which this week will cover Masternodes. 

I saw a comment above that mentioned the pitfall of buying a Masternode before a coin hits an exchange. And yet, I get why this could be extremely rewarding, since so many of these Masternode coins these days rocket soon after getting listed. I see the appeal of getting in early. This is very much a fundamental trading concept - even technical trading, when trading a retracement. When you buy an asset very early, with less information (and less "confirmation"), you are essentially accepting the greater risk of less information in exchange for more reward.  When you get more information by waiting, you pay for that information in the form of less reward.

Do you have a link to the podcast or website or twitter? I, and I'm sure others, would be very interested in listening / reading more.

I'm equally impressed by the efforts the community is making to turn this scam around.
Activity: 82
Merit: 13
Nothing in the cry of cicadas suggests ...
Hey, I just want to say that I'm really impressed with what you all are doing with this project, considering what happened. I've joined the Discord Channel, and I'm planning to mention this project in the next episode of my podcast, which this week will cover Masternodes. 

I saw a comment above that mentioned the pitfall of buying a Masternode before a coin hits an exchange. And yet, I get why this could be extremely rewarding, since so many of these Masternode coins these days rocket soon after getting listed. I see the appeal of getting in early. This is very much a fundamental trading concept - even technical trading, when trading a retracement. When you buy an asset very early, with less information (and less "confirmation"), you are essentially accepting the greater risk of less information in exchange for more reward.  When you get more information by waiting, you pay for that information in the form of less reward.
Activity: 800
Merit: 502
Activity: 100
anyone can help me setup mn for windows pls
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter
yes, the community tries now to make the best out of this mess.

come and join us on discord

https://discord.gg/nJHWyNE

Yep, we got quite a few people willing to help out revamp the coin on Discord. So not all is lost.
Join Discord now! Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday
yes, the community tries now to make the best out of this mess.

come and join us on discord

https://discord.gg/nJHWyNE
If you need help with a website. I can help..
So sad this is a scam...  Huh
I think he has more then 100 MN x $900,- Thats a lot..
I had high expectation on this coin..  Angry

So is the community going develop this coin?

Edit: after checking the wallet its 205 Masternodes..
Activity: 100
anyone knows how to setup a masternode? im using windows
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Yes learnt my lesson to not buy MN from dev before coin is at least listed @ 1 exchange but hopefully the fork will help this one to find a new path to success Smiley
Activity: 76
Merit: 43
coin need a fork a new devs

New dev team is formed.  Join us on discord.
Activity: 22
coin need a fork a new devs
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
bad people in the world  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: