Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Aspectcoin POW/POS, X11, Masternode High ROI - page 7. (Read 37804 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 0
Hello there is news on the project, how is the work going?

All I know from the discord group is that an announcement is expected sometime this month.
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
X-Block.io

You can check current project on discord: https://discord. gg/PvCrxXK - please remove space after the dot
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1490
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
They are working hard, this project will be a success
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
Community takeover is great but there are lots of coin staked by holders and masternodes. I hope there will not dump as soon as project takenover completly.  

Worry not and follow us on our discord.

@serhanni's concern I think is correct, and this is also the problem I am interested.
Members of the ASP scam team are watching our every move.
Activity: 24
Community takeover is great but there are lots of coin staked by holders and masternodes. I hope there will not dump as soon as project takenover completly.  

Worry not and follow us on our discord.
Activity: 68
Yes i have one ASP MN
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
Well at the comunity we see movmend so we have hope this coin dont dead so we dont los all cost what we spend. I look at discord chanel and i beliefe this new team dev wale up this coin and we will see him son on exchange

I have high hope for the revive so i try to increase my holding as much as could so i could swap for more
Since there not exchanger yet, than the safest way is by stake or masternode.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Well at the comunity we see movmend so we have hope this coin dont dead so we dont los all cost what we spend. I look at discord chanel and i beliefe this new team dev wale up this coin and we will see him son on exchange
any news about this coin when we can spect swap or how etc ? i try to find any news on comunity but quite...

2. anybody are allow sell 500 coin i need it to set up masternode ;/ mining end so ... this is only one way to set up mn Cheesy

please priv me

sorry I have just over 1000 coins .. but I think you need 5000 for a masternode not only 500 ..
You need 3000 coin to get masternode

Is any MN out there? I mean that anyone set up a MN for ASP?

Plenty of people have a MN's running. I have 2 right now. Haven't really paid attention to them as much due to crappy CPU killing wallet.

How to set it up since the source file have deleted. I couldnt set up any VPS because of that.
My internet cannot go online for 24hours so i can put those MN in my computer, so i prefer cold wallet masternode set up
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter
any news about this coin when we can spect swap or how etc ? i try to find any news on comunity but quite...

2. anybody are allow sell 500 coin i need it to set up masternode ;/ mining end so ... this is only one way to set up mn Cheesy

please priv me

sorry I have just over 1000 coins .. but I think you need 5000 for a masternode not only 500 ..

Plenty of people have a MN's running. I have 2 right now. Haven't really paid attention to them as much due to crappy CPU killing wallet.

please priv me

Activity: 686

please priv me

Activity: 304

please priv me

Activity: 345
Merit: 131
No information in the OP, which is the worst ANN I have ever seen. What is this? Just kidding?

Well this is not our ANN, so we cannot edit it, we are working hard on all fronts: web, whitepaper and wallet. Doing everything from scratch. We will post our own ANN as soon as web and paper are published. We are using this thread only to inform people that have aspect. Feel free to come to our discord.

Cheers

Hi.Thank you for your work we all look forward to a positive result of success in your work. One wish is sometimes to inform the community about the news.

Yes, the web and paper should be published this month, so bare with us for a little while more Smiley we will also be more active publicly from then.

Thx for the update, y'all doing a great job, don't pay attention to those on here that are impatient.  Smiley
No information in the OP, which is the worst ANN I have ever seen. What is this? Just kidding?

Well this is not our ANN, so we cannot edit it, we are working hard on all fronts: web, whitepaper and wallet. Doing everything from scratch. We will post our own ANN as soon as web and paper are published. We are using this thread only to inform people that have aspect. Feel free to come to our discord.

Cheers

Hi.Thank you for your work we all look forward to a positive result of success in your work. One wish is sometimes to inform the community about the news.

Yes, the web and paper should be published this month, so bare with us for a little while more Smiley we will also be more active publicly from then.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1490

Cheers

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Dev sold masternode to investors and run away. This is why you see no information.

yea old dev scammed us...

Cheers
Pages:
Jump to: