Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Aspectcoin POW/POS, X11, Masternode High ROI - page 8. (Read 37804 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
No information in the OP, which is the worst ANN I have ever seen. What is this? Just kidding?
Dev sold masternode to investors and run away. This is why you see no information.
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
Development team is actively working, please be patient and give them more time.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
any news about the coin swap?
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1490
The same would be desirable to hear developers about terms of carrying out a swap of coins.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
you have pos, no need mn )
Activity: 218
https://deeponion.org
any news about this coin when we can spect swap or how etc ? i try to find any news on comunity but quite...

2. anybody are allow sell 500 coin i need it to set up masternode ;/ mining end so ... this is only one way to set up mn Cheesy

please priv me
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday
When will the swap coin be made and at what rate?
I am very eager to get Azenix  Grin

The swap will start, once everything is prepared properly and the details are announced. I have the strong feeling, that the new devs want to deliver a high quality product (and not a shitcoin, like the former dev).
So let them the time.

I strongly believe, that after all the things happened, a quality product will be appreciated more than something created in some short time and that will die soon.

So let´s stay tuned for some great news:-)
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
When will the swap coin be made and at what rate?
I am very eager to get Azenix  Grin
Activity: 129
Do you guys need us to keep our wallet's open or is just for the MN holders?  I closed the wallet due to high CPU usage. 

No need to keep the wallet open, either on your desktop/laptop or the MN.

The wallet is unresponsive at times - just need to wait for it to work itself out. I'm sure the devs have this on their to-do list (amongst a lot of other things!)

no, I do not think so ... you can only stack if the wallet is open! that's not neo ... it's like stratis etc ...
Apologies StyleForceOne - I thought your were referring to running a MN - your right, for POS you need to keep the wallet open.
I want to sell 500 asp for 1ltc or equivalent. Pm me if anyone intrested.

I will be interested if you put more zero in your number
More zero to asp side or ltc side? I am not in rush, i can wait the swap
Activity: 854
Merit: 502

I will be interested if you put more zero in your number
how can I actually mine the coin actually? is there a pool?
you think the project will really go on? Smiley how it looks .. mines would be stupid?
Mining phase ended long time ago
Activity: 304
how can I actually mine the coin actually? is there a pool?
you think the project will really go on? Smiley how it looks .. mines would be stupid?
Activity: 304
Do you guys need us to keep our wallet's open or is just for the MN holders?  I closed the wallet due to high CPU usage. 

The wallet is unresponsive at times - just need to wait for it to work itself out. I'm sure the devs have this on their to-do list (amongst a lot of other things!)

no, I do not think so ... you can only stack if the wallet is open! that's not neo ... it's like stratis etc ...
Activity: 129

do you know what is the conversion ratio between old ASP and new AZX?

Nothing's solid yet but I think they mentioned in the discord group that it would be 1:1.

Wow that's really cool!
Activity: 9

Nothing's solid yet but I think they mentioned in the discord group that it would be 1:1.
Activity: 41
Be patient folks, devs are working hard to bring AZX to the world.
Pages:
Jump to: