Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Aspectcoin POW/POS, X11, Masternode High ROI - page 20. (Read 37825 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 10
High ROI of MN! Nice coin.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Hi guys! Anybody can tell how much RAM is required for running masternode. I need information to buy a server.

Dash masternode requirements say 2GB min
Activity: 352
Merit: 104
SquidCoin.cash
Hi guys! Anybody can tell how much RAM is required for running masternode. I need information to buy a server.
Activity: 84
I'm  @ 754 coins, at 3000  I'll consider to set up a masternode  Grin

me too, trying with two d3, already mined 790. hope to get a masternode for the new year  Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
I'm  @ 754 coins, at 3000  I'll consider to set up a masternode  Grin
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hi I want to ask about wallet on windows. Sorry for my english:)
I opened wallet and it is synchronize a seweral minutes. (i have password-private key), i have recceive adress.
After opening wallet there is no shortcut for wallet on desktop?
When I close wallet and open again the wallet synchronizing again and is open without password. Anyone who open my wallet on my comp canwithdrow ASP.
Is it normal?

Yes its normal.
Password will be asked if you try to send coins.
And no shortcuts created for qt wallets. You have to run exe everytime

Thanks JR 007

My questions of masternodes

1 When I will send 3000ASP for masternode and start it how many coins I will Receive every day (now calculator shows obout 100 for day)  -
2 If will be more masternodes in whole blockchain will I receive less coins per masternode per day?
3 Can I run masternode on Windows (I have got changing IP) (is there any software to do no changing IP?
4 If I would to stop masternode will I receive my 3000ASP or I lost it forever?

1- Depends on the total masternode count . It might be ~100 now.
2- Yes. More masternodes = less coins for single masternode
3 - You can run on windows but you need to have a fixed IP . You can rent vps systems (aws, google cloud etc) if you dont have one
4 - You can anytime stop your masternode and use your 3000 coins .
Activity: 4
I opened wallet and it is synchronize a seweral minutes. (i have password-private key), i have recceive adress.
When I close wallet and open again the wallet synchronizing again and is open without password. Anyone who open my wallet on my comp canwithdrow ASP.
Is it normal?

Yes its normal.

Thanks JR 007

My questions of masternodes

1 When I will send 3000ASP for masternode and start it how many coins I will Receive every day (now calculator shows obout 100 for day)  -
2 If will be more masternodes in whole blockchain will I receive less coins per masternode per day?
3 Can I run masternode on Windows (I have got changing IP) (is there any software to do no changing IP?
4 If I would to stop masternode will I receive my 3000ASP or I lost it forever?

Activity: 196
Is it normal?

Yes its normal.
Activity: 345
Merit: 131
I am also interested in the approximate price after the coin's exit on the stock exchange. I managed to synchronize the wallet after adding several nodes to the configuration file, without that I could not download the database.

So can you run multiple masternodes on the same server/IP address?  Also how many coins can you run off one IP address?  I've been trying to find out about that for several days now. 

He is talking about addnodes for syncing the blockchain, not masternodes.

To answer your question, most coins allow multiple masternodes per server, but each one needs its own IP address.   I usually just use separate VPSs to avoid the confusion and because they are cheap.  Also, the wallet with the coins on your personal computer can be linked to as many masternodes as you want (assuming you do the separate collateral wallet setup, which is recommended). 

Cool, thanks for explaining that man.   Smiley
Activity: 4
Is it normal?
Activity: 15
Merit: 1
I am also interested in the approximate price after the coin's exit on the stock exchange. I managed to synchronize the wallet after adding several nodes to the configuration file, without that I could not download the database.

So can you run multiple masternodes on the same server/IP address?  Also how many coins can you run off one IP address?  I've been trying to find out about that for several days now. 

He is talking about addnodes for syncing the blockchain, not masternodes.

To answer your question, most coins allow multiple masternodes per server, but each one needs its own IP address.   I usually just use separate VPSs to avoid the confusion and because they are cheap.  Also, the wallet with the coins on your personal computer can be linked to as many masternodes as you want (assuming you do the separate collateral wallet setup, which is recommended). 

Activity: 352
Merit: 104
SquidCoin.cash
Activity: 218
https://deeponion.org
can u write discription for confing fille ?

Code:
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password
rpcport=46560
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
daemon=1
server=1
listenonion=0
staking=0
port=46550
masternodeaddr=VPS_IP_ADDRESS:46550
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=PRIVATE_KEY

Test@test:/wallets/Aspectcoin$ alias asp="/wallets/Aspectcoin/aspectd -datadir=/wallets/Aspectcoin/.wallet"

Test@test:/wallets/Aspectcoin$ asp getinfo
error: couldn't connect to server

Test@test:/wallets/Aspectcoin$ /wallets/Aspectcoin/aspectd -datadir=/wallets/Aspectcoin/.wallet getinfo

Test@test:/wallets/Aspectcoin$

cant start ;/

Is your VPS on Ubuntu?

my own pc ubuntu
Holy smokes am I the only one here in awe of the increase in mining difficulty and this coin hasn't even launched yet.  Totally insane. 

That is true, someone knows something I guess. I am still mining and waiting what couple next weeks will reveal.

I'm interested in seeing the price of this coin when it hits the market.  There's an incentive to create an MN for this coin and hold. 
Activity: 280

Code:
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password
rpcport=46560
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
daemon=1
server=1
listenonion=0
staking=0
port=46550
masternode=1

Test@test:/wallets/Aspectcoin$ alias asp="/wallets/Aspectcoin/aspectd -datadir=/wallets/Aspectcoin/.wallet"

Test@test:/wallets/Aspectcoin$ /wallets/Aspectcoin/aspectd -datadir=/wallets/Aspectcoin/.wallet getinfo

cant start ;/

Is your VPS on Ubuntu?

Code:
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password
rpcport=46560
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
daemon=1
server=1
listenonion=0
staking=0
port=46550
masternode=1

cant start ;/

Code:
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password
rpcport=46560
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
daemon=1
server=1
listenonion=0
staking=0
port=46550
masternode=1
after change

NFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/crypto/hmac_sha256.d -o obj/crypto/hmac_sha256.o crypto/hmac_sha256.cpp
crypto/hmac_sha256.cpp:34:1: fatal error: opening dependency file obj/crypto/hmac_sha256.d: No such file or directory
 }
 ^
compilation terminated.
makefile.unix:217: recipe for target 'obj/crypto/hmac_sha256.o' failed
make: *** [obj/crypto/hmac_sha256.o] Error 1

Run:

Code:
cd ~/Aspectcoin/src
cp -rR crypto obj
Pages:
Jump to: