Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Aspectcoin POW/POS, X11, Masternode High ROI - page 22. (Read 37825 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I sent you a message via bitcointalk. Please watch and feedback has been received.

Thank you!
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
Hi dev,
  Why do you create a tele group for us? and facebook fanpage
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1501
Hi, block Explorer down, get the message page not found. Masternode works online.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
I'm interested in the question: what is this coin? it is clear that now from scratch or who does not write ... whose is the fork? And what kind of maidens see themselves improving in their coins? Or just that there would be another coin with the master, or they are sorely lacking in the market ... Do not think I'm not a skeptic, I'm just looking for a normal option, but around a single scam ...
Activity: 3
First payments done
There are problems you can not enter mpos-pools
Activity: 345
Merit: 131
Not a bad project, I turned 1 D3 to this, I'm going to see what happens the next month or two with this coin.  Just playing it safe here, I don't want a pump and dump situation.  

Edit:  Using miningpool.shop and it's really good, for D3's

URL: eu1.miningpool.shop:3533
Worker:
Password: c=ASP d=16
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
Activity: 123
Activity: 478
First payments done
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
IMPORTANT STATEMENT FROM MPOS-POOLS

We have technical issues. All coins are safe, but database was lost.
All mpos-pools users have to send in pm their wallet address
and expexted amount of coins on the pool.

We will collect this information during 72 hours.
After that we will not accept new addresses.

All payments will be proceed in 72 hours
I just sent you a message.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
It is PoS or PoW coin? I cant understand
Activity: 478
IMPORTANT STATEMENT FROM MPOS-POOLS

We have technical issues. All coins are safe, but database was lost.
All mpos-pools users have to send in pm their wallet address
and expexted amount of coins on the pool.

We will collect this information during 72 hours.
After that we will not accept new addresses.

All payments will be proceed in 72 hours
Activity: 14
Hello
i want to Setup a masternode but i have changing ip adress.
Could i Change the ip in config every time i got a new ip or is this not possible.
Or is there any other way i could Setup a maternode with changing ip
Tanks
Activity: 123
mpos pool down?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Help me please! Do you have a list of nodes for the configuration file, I can not synchronize Blockchain.

Just go to masternode tab and get a couple of IP addresses from there.

Activity: 144
Help me please! Do you have a list of nodes for the configuration file, I can not synchronize Blockchain.

Dont need any addnode
Activity: 352
Merit: 104
SquidCoin.cash
Activity: 168
Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday
Though it is a great lesson to calm down the worst hell machines ever .... called e9plus from ebang.  Shocked Shocked
Activity: 168
Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday
Great, you just created the work for my husband this weekend. Grin

I read a lot about blissz FW, but though we are still building sound proof boxes to not kill our cats by the noise of those machines from deepest hell, he didn’t have a look into the FW so far.

With blizzs firmware u can run them ar 17ghs on silent mode meaning fans won't go above 3000rpm but @17 or so ghz it should still stay cool enough, its a good option till u build ur sound proofing boxes, I have mine in house and 3 kids under 3, I o ever clock during day and underclock and silent mode at night means I can mine 24/7 without keeping them awake 😁

Tell my cats about 3000 rpm and I will have their present tomorrow at sunrise... so no good idea Cheesy

Though right now the d3 work with Bitmain FW, we do not reach the results mentioned above. 90 coins vs 120 coins per unit.... that is massive. Sound proof Box to the left or right, but downgrading is no option Smiley
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
Great, you just created the work for my husband this weekend. Grin

I read a lot about blissz FW, but though we are still building sound proof boxes to not kill our cats by the noise of those machines from deepest hell, he didn’t have a look into the FW so far.

With blizzs firmware u can run them ar 17ghs on silent mode meaning fans won't go above 3000rpm but @17 or so ghz it should still stay cool enough, its a good option till u build ur sound proofing boxes, I have mine in house and 3 kids under 3, I o ever clock during day and underclock and silent mode at night means I can mine 24/7 without keeping them awake 😁
Pages:
Jump to: