Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]AssetFun: A Decentralized Token Eco Platform - page 23. (Read 2914 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
ASSETFUN blockchain uses the more mature Graphene development framework for overall development. Graphene is characterized by high concurrency capacity, large data throughput, high average confirmation speed and scalability.
[BOUNTY] thousands aft for bugs identifier, aft can be traded on ALLCOIN and BCEX https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3157473.new#new
Unlike most of the early blockchain asset accounts, AssetFun account structure is no longer a hard-to-remember random string, users can define their own account names, which better meet their normal memory and usage needs.
[BOUNTY] 1000 aft for bugs finder https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3157473.new#new
Is it true ? Token creator can pledge some aft to platform during token sale, which is blocked until token sale period finished. The aft pledged on platform is your credit prove
i'm still waiting for clarity from them whether it's true, because i doubt the statement
but i still hope the developers provide the best and all the plans are well prepared
And our development is going on as plan, our core function is token issue, token market and prediction market, here is our white paper in case you want to know more  Cheesy
https://assetfun.org/ASSETFUN_DOCUMENT_V1.1.pdf
Is it true ? Token creator can pledge some aft to platform during token sale, which is blocked until token sale period finished. The aft pledged on platform is your credit prove
i'm still waiting for clarity from them whether it's true, because i doubt the statement
but i still hope the developers provide the best and all the plans are well prepared
And our development is going on as plan, our core function is token issue, token market and prediction market, here is our white paper in case you want to know more  Cheesy
[BOUNTY] 1000 aft reward for bug identifier https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3157473.new#new
Do you mean the statement of our token issuance rules? Pledged aft will all be returned after token sale ended.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
= jasad =
Yes it is, block the pledge is to make sure the creator won't be disappeared after fundraising.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I wanted to see your site but there emerged a window "Don't have an account? Create one to start to trade predictions on AssetFun".
Why can't I just visit your site to evaluate it?
What's meant by " to trade predictions"?
We are sending you 20 aft as bounty announced, aft can be traded on ALLCOIN, BCEX and IQUANT  Grin Help identify our bugs on testnet geting more aft lmao
I wanted to see your site but there emerged a window "Don't have an account? Create one to start to trade predictions on AssetFun".
Smith you forgot to leave your account name that sign up on assetfun.net to get rewards  Cheesy
You visited assetfun.net ? It is our wallet, the prediction is one of our application.
We are now having public test on our another application, token issuance on test.assetfun.net  This is our new wallet version (token creation and prediction are supported), you can evaluate here  Grin
Our website is assetfun.org

Thanks, I've found it now Wink
Different sites for different purposes of 1 project just confused me a little Smiley
Cheesy Cheesy After our new version wallet close the test and officially online, there will be only two sites. Website for introduction, wallet for application lol
Help identify our bug gets AFT rewards, remember to leave your true account to get reward  Wink
Activity: 16
You visited assetfun.net ? It is our wallet, the prediction is one of our application.
We are now having public test on our another application, token issuance on test.assetfun.net  This is our new wallet version (token creation and prediction are supported), you can evaluate here  Grin

Thanks, I've found it now Wink
Different sites for different purposes of 1 project just confused me a little Smiley
Activity: 16
Our weekly’s 5000 aft airdrop begin now on assetfun.net
aft/btc is 0.000015, up 25%  Grin
join our testnet http://test.assetfun.net  get 1000 aft bounty
[ANN] AFT listed on ALLCOIN, BCEX, IQUANT.
After the token issuance, token market will be launched. This function enables direct exchange among tokens created on ASSETFUN, which is convenient than ERC20 token because ERC20 token can only be traded on exhange platform. ASSETFUN blockchain takes decentralized token exchange mechanism to ensure order matching effectively. Users with token can enjoy all the services, products and rights and interests in the shared ecosystem. Why it is shared? When the user/community making platform valuable, token issuer can share dividends with backer directly, through ASSETFUN blockchain.
It's very good that the stock exchange is developing and in the best possible version I would like to see the trade with a bank card.
Thank you. You want to support projects by bank card? Which was mentioned, we will add gateway later, and welcome to join our bounty test, remember to leave your true account name (signed up on assetfun.net) to get rewards Wink
Pages:
Jump to: