Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]AssetFun: A Decentralized Token Eco Platform - page 24. (Read 2914 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
[Bounty] Our testnet bounty program is in progress, you will be surprised by such a easy way of creating a coin.
Merit: 10
It's very good that the stock exchange is developing and in the best possible version I would like to see the trade with a bank card.
AssetFun token issuance function allows users to create a token on ASSETFUN, the token may represent company's shares, interests, product vouchers, points or other types of assets.
First appreciate your support. We have some top cryptocurrencies price prediction now, later will add more like stock, crude oil, house and sports prediction theme. The available resources you can put your mouse in "Tips" it will show, and bitcointalk is available Cheesy
And prediction market is just our first application, we will online Asset Issue and Asset Transaction application very soon  Grin Grin
Activity: 126
everything is empty..... No point in creating a topic with no resources available.... but we will wait
does this offer more than other market coin? branding could be better in mine opinion
Not really, and thank you for your suggest Cheesy
Activity: 4
does this offer more than other market coin? branding could be better in mine opinion
A very interesting project, the client of the test version is now only create-market and the betting function. What function will there be in the future? Can the test coin be converted to token?

Thank you for your support. assetfun.net has complated public beta and was officially online now, new register gets free tokens, which can do the transaction, create market and betting, AFT will list on exchange within this month Cheesy. Specific list date will be announced on twitter https://twitter.com/AssetFun
can not register. invalid state error.

assetfun.net has complated public beta and officially online now, new register gets free tokens  Cheesy
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
CLOUT media.decentralised
A very interesting project, the client of the test version is now only create-market and the betting function. What function will there be in the future? Can the test coin be converted to token?
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
can not register. invalid state error.

i got this error  Cry
click "retry" if not working try Chrome please Wink
Very interesting project will bridge connecting  the assets in the real world an virtual blockchain. Nice idea in this project, i will following this project and interesting to join AsserFun bounty program. Hope this project will be success.
Thank you for your support Cheesy we will online more theme and currency later Cheesy
Activity: 602
Merit: 134

i got this error  Cry
Interesting concept.

But when I try to login to your website assetfun.net I get an init error and Application initialization issues.
Try with Chrome to login, if not working screenshot will help us to solve it quicker  Grin
everything is empty..... No point in creating a topic with no resources available.... but we will wait
Have you finished the registration? There will be 1000 coins after it is done. If you did, can you tell me your account we will check here Wink

We were on it and it is solved now, try to refresh please Grin
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

They have already the whitepaper, you can read it if you want.
And since it is marketed as a community coin, this project needs loyal supporters to back up the dev team.
Otherwise, the progress will be slow as decisions for next steps are not that implemented in a swift manner.
Activity: 672
simply getting the job done
Very interesting project will bridge connecting  the assets in the real world an virtual blockchain. Nice idea in this project, i will following this project and interesting to join AsserFun bounty program. Hope this project will be success.
Activity: 196
Our Bounty Campaign
we will make a bounty program later:)

+1
Pages:
Jump to: