Author

Topic: [ANN][AUR] Auroracoin - a cryptocurrency for Iceland - page 252. (Read 506409 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 250
I believe it has great potential.

A combination of a good Idea, High inflation, high media coverage and small technology loving population -> Iceland is the perfect place to start such an experiment.
I wonder if the Icelandic people will adopt it?  how the Icelandic government will react if it will really catches on?

Anyways, goodLuck. I bought few at 0.008btc a piece which feels a bit pricey but I truly believe in it. I cross my fingers for you guys Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Anyone mining at http://aur.easy-mine.eu now ?

thanks for message, but u can use ticket system too Smiley
some bug in database, now fixed (block update stay stuck, now fixed! )
we have improved system for mining, mine with us!

first block Confirmed!  Tongue
Activity: 313
We could use some aurora calculator. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
working alright here.

try solo mining if pool gets weird on you.  hashrate is low enough.

Just checked the last 100 blocks, difficulty ranges from 24 to 57. Probably a little too high for solo mining, unless you have a lot of hashing power. Smiley
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
http://aur.pool-a.net - not responding

Yes, I can't see it too. Had a DNS error showing in the morning, now it's just a blank page.

Where is the owner, is there any chance to take the coins out of it?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
working alright here.

Well according to the statistics via the web front end, there are currently zero pool workers.  So if you're mining successfully at present, something is still wrong.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Anyone mining at http://aur.easy-mine.eu now ?
Activity: 221
working alright here.

try solo mining if pool gets weird on you.  hashrate is low enough.

100 more AUR for sale.  PM offers.
Activity: 70
http://aur.pool-a.net - not responding
Yes, I'm seeing that, too.  Web front end seems to be up, but miners can't connect.
Activity: 672
Merit: 273
Hello, im in now.
0% or 0,5 Fee ?
Est Next Difficulty    39.98568985 (Change in 4 Blocks) the counter is not updating.-
i set this manual, then i need some time for this,  Wink

No confirmations, any clue? 
Check it please.
Activity: 313
Miners moving to eKrona now? Significant drop in hashrate...

Miners moving anywhere else, DEV's of altcoin with 50% premined comming each day with different story how the airdrop would be done. Never satisfiably answering what would happen with unclaimed coins have no chance to get on any EXCHANGE.

For the sake of your argument you should read something about the auroracoin.

http://auroracoin.org/blueprint.php

Now do yourself a favor and read something before posting another mindless accusation.
Activity: 73
One day we will beat ECB and FED ;)

Miners moving anywhere else, DEV's of altcoin with 50% premined comming each day with different story how the airdrop would be done. Never satisfiably answering what would happen with unclaimed coins have no chance to get on any EXCHANGE.
Activity: 672
Merit: 273
Activity: 73
One day we will beat ECB and FED ;)
Quoting from Arni (other DEV) and me on Hackforums.

Quote from: 'Arni' pid='38250446' dateline='1392057638'

the creator will not get any of these coins. except the 31.8 because he is from Iceland. if there will be any remaining the next Icelander who is born will get the coin or if you want to move to iceland. (this will happen until the premined coins are gone.)

Each day new story ..... HAHAHA, official plan that airdrop last 1 YEAR.

Also reputed cryptocurrency focused member - CryptoTM mentioned that verification will be through national ID (obviously he's got it from PM's with you or ). And WOW, when I've mention how easy it's to false claim that with botnet and ID generator, Balduro brought new story (Aurosh!t style - each day new story) that ID isn't sufficient.

Hmm ...... what will be the other verification? Hmm, SMS?

1. SMS costs quite alot, I bet my balls if that would be SMS notification as mentioned on BTCtalk, it cost will be paid from premined.
2. SMS (or any other) verification will only DECREASE number of real claims. So once again there still be like 80-90% PREMINED not claimed.
3. Nobody other then DEV's can verify if airdrop giveaway was send to real claims based on ID+SMS. WHole premined is in control of DEV's and there's no reputable 3rd party oversight.

So please DEV's, sit down and bring some new, more interesting story today.
Activity: 196
I want to be an Icelander. I just made an igloo this winter. may I get 31 coins 2?  Grin

AXvtGMqSHpQvhE3s9G4zXPvrMFKCsshTJK
Activity: 148
Anyone want to buy some Aurora coins? Send me a PM with your offer.
Hello, im in now.
0% or 0,5 Fee ?
Est Next Difficulty    39.98568985 (Change in 4 Blocks) the counter is not updating.-

Just details, it´s working ok   Smiley
Activity: 126
Hello, im in now.
0% or 0,5 Fee ?
Jump to: