Author

Topic: [ANN][AUR] Auroracoin - a cryptocurrency for Iceland - page 256. (Read 506409 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
No email activation is required please try to log in.  We are looking into a possible email issue however you should be able to log in and start mining.

It says this when I try to login:
Unable to login: Account locked. Please Check your Email for instructions to unlock.
Please message me your account name and I'll have a look. Thanks for letting me know.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
No email activation is required please try to log in.  We are looking into a possible email issue however you should be able to log in and start mining.

It says this when I try to login:
Unable to login: Account locked. Please Check your Email for instructions to unlock.
Another great thing to have ready on March 25th would be a mobile wallet, no?

Absolutely!
I agree it's a worthy and timely experiment for entire crypto world.. it can be the template for a fair crypto currency distribution model that can jumpstart an economy (should a country decides to go down that route).

Will be rootin' for you to succeed.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
As various posts by knowledgeable people in this thread demonstrate, the Airdrop is technically feasible. There should be no doubt about that.

I am finishing a statement for release within 48 hours. I have taken into consideration many of the concerns I have seen on the forum and reddit. It will hopefully answer the questions people have been asking about the details of the Airdrop and the aftermath.

The coins will be worthless, the reputation of cryptocurrencies in Iceland damaged and my time will have been wasted if I don't make good on the plan. So chill.

Balduro, I congratulate you for trying this experiement and I sincerely hope you're not scamming us.

I'm really excited about this experiment. If this works to a considerable degree, it can set precedent. One could argue about the specifics of the coin itself, but I wont. It is what it is and I want to help.

Is there a place where you coordinate efforts? I'm close to making a blockexplorer site, but I'm not sure wether someone else is already on it and I'd like to avoid duplicating effort at this point.

Where can I reliably find out?

Another great thing to have ready on March 25th would be a mobile wallet, no?
Need more miners at http://aur.scrypthp.com it's up and running smoothly just need more power.

Tried to register but I'm not receiving the email with activation link.

I wonder where the 400mh/s is coming, public pools are less than 100mh/s.
Need more miners at http://aur.scrypthp.com it's up and running smoothly just need more power.

Tried to register but I'm not receiving the email with activation link.

I wonder where the 400mh/s is coming, public pools are less than 100mh/s.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
hey what's up with the http://aur.pool-a.net/ pool?

All their pools seem to be down.

Activity: 528
Merit: 500
We are the ones we've been waiting for
hey what's up with the http://aur.pool-a.net/ pool?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
As various posts by knowledgeable people in this thread demonstrate, the Airdrop is technically feasible. There should be no doubt about that.

I am finishing a statement for release within 48 hours. I have taken into consideration many of the concerns I have seen on the forum and reddit. It will hopefully answer the questions people have been asking about the details of the Airdrop and the aftermath.

The coins will be worthless, the reputation of cryptocurrencies in Iceland damaged and my time will have been wasted if I don't make good on the plan. So chill.

Looking forward to this !
Activity: 75
Awesome to hear. Really looking forward to the future of this coin.
Activity: 76

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
So is it still worth mining this coin or not? Sounds like not to me Angry
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
Come on dev I believe in this coin and am mining at present please don't let us down.....
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
DEV doesn't have any real way to target all 330k Islanders and verify them without any government issued process.

Why state something you have no idea about so unequivocally?

There is indeed a publicly accessible national database in Iceland and multiple ways to securely verify identity online.
http://www.island.is/islykill/

Whether the devs are honest is perhaps in question but the viability of their claims are not.
there is always a risk thay dev will do against the rules he stated. But he will get hmm 300$ ? For some shitcoins coins?
If he does abide his rules and distribute the coins thoroughly he will be mich more richier.

AUR is worth mining because we take part in social experiment that was not introduced elsewhere.

Agreed there's more to gain for everyone if we all play fair so I trust the devteam motivations.
Activity: 149
there is always a risk thay dev will do against the rules he stated. But he will get hmm 300$ ? For some shitcoins coins?
If he does abide his rules and distribute the coins thoroughly he will be mich more richier.

AUR is worth mining because we take part in social experiment that was not introduced elsewhere.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
One technical question.
How dev is going to execute the airdrop smoothly?

Do Islanders need to apply for their share?
Is it going to be automated?

How dev is going to make sure coins woild be distributed properly?

DEV's will send letter to every granny in Island with guide how to setup wallet, how to make transfers, how .......... hmm and for those Islanders that didn't claim their Aurorash!t, DEV's won't sell those coins.

HAHAHA dumbest phony story for INSANE premine EVER.

DEV doesn't have any real way to target all 330k Islanders and verify them without any government issued process.

If I was DEV, I would stab myself in lungs 20 times.

But one other hand, there are always loads of naive idiots what jump on such wrong train and lose their money sooooooooo at the end, DEV will profit.
I agree with this theory. Minus the harsh words.
Activity: 70
One technical question.
How dev is going to execute the airdrop smoothly?

Do Islanders need to apply for their share?
Is it going to be automated?

How dev is going to make sure coins woild be distributed properly?

DEV's will send letter to every granny in Island with guide how to setup wallet, how to make transfers, how .......... hmm and for those Islanders that didn't claim their Aurorash!t, DEV's won't sell those coins.

HAHAHA dumbest phony story for INSANE premine EVER.

If I was DEV, I would stab myself in lungs 20 times.

But one other hand, there are always loads of naive idiots what jump on such wrong train and lose their money sooooooooo at the end, DEV will profit.

Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain, and most fools do.
- Benjamin Franklin
Jump to: